UnFreeZe Community April 2023 event

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: UnFreeZe Community April 2023 event

Post by PacMan »

I couldn't really commit other coming days , but can let you know Thursday night
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

unlucky, no problem, we are five for a 2vs2 so there's a extra/backup spot. let's see if the rest give an update too, if not another possibility could be to stick to the current Wednesday 19 night (assuming that works for miro, shantu and optical too of course) and just do miro-pacman versus shantu-optical which could be as great anyways. I think having the fifth together would be preferable just in case somebody fails but that's also a possibility. thanks for the prompt update.
Shantu
User lv2
User lv2

Post by Shantu »

Thursday 20th won't work for me but other days (including today) are free for now.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

thanks for the update, as said, if heero, miro and optical can do this night, that's fine with me. pacman apparently can only do tomorrow (which heero can't) and unfortunately I haven't really heard anything else about the rest so we'll see. I assume the Thursday won't be as it doesn't work for you neither pacman so it would be just three people max. it appears then it should be either this night or tomorrow if not we would need to look for another date (i.e. the Sunday for example or next week).
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

miro cancelled this night earlier due personal commitments then with him and pacman out regardless of the rest this night it won't happen. that leaves the current proposed tomorrow night date (even without heero) as the only viable one so far in the short term. unless some last minute extra addition it appears only optical is left to confirm that. if he does I guess then we'll just go for that miro-pacman versus shantu-optical tomorrow 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) night as intended. if he doesn't then I guess the next viable date to try would be the Sunday 23 21:00 CEST (UTC+02).
pks
User lv3
User lv3

Post by pks »

I missed this somehow, but I'd also be up for some games, preferably 4v4+.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

great I'll note you as I still haven't heard anything so far from optical and the event is tomorrow so I just PM'ed you now the event card and that should guarantee that the event happens. unfortunately, the event is scheduled for 2vs2 as just six people (in total) have signed up so there's really no room to do anything else. so, can you play tomorrow 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) then?
Optical
User lv2
User lv2

Post by Optical »

sorry guys, but I have to refuse, if it is 5v5 or at least 4v4 then ok, at any time. but in this scenario no (, but mby we can wait another week tho
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, no problem, thanks for get back then I assume that hopefully pks should just take your place and we will make this tomorrow night miro-pacman, shantu-pks, as planned. wait any longer for anybody else makes no sense, that's not a option.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

pacman confirmed now that he can not play 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) tomorrow that means that then tomorrow is cancelled as well so I guess that unless something changes I'll set it for the Sunday 23 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) now and I assume that should be it then.
pks
User lv3
User lv3

Post by pks »

Sounds good!
Heero-2b
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Heero-2b »

I have time on Sunday, but I don't know if the 2v2 format is okay. In principle, I don't care, I just think that I don't know a single one of those maps, so I feel sorry for whoever will be with me in the team, I don't even have time to go through them at the moment, and I'm going out of Prague on the weekend and I won't be back until Sunday afternoon, but somehow it will work out :)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

don't worry that it's not like a world final or something. it's just a casual event to try everything out and have fun. as said, with barely five people signed up there's no room to play anything else besides a 2vs2 and it's obvious as well the original picked maps for this did no work anymore either. but anyways may be you don't know those maps by name but I'm quite confident that as soon as the levelshot shows up on your screen you'll immediately recognize them. I mean, those are the real deal and definitively a lot more known and played than the original ones. catch you all the Sunday.
Heero-2b
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Heero-2b »

ok, it will be nice to try the new settings. can you please just briefly describe what all the changes are on the server?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

the changes are the same that were introduced after the last league and it's basically just what people play everyday on the publics however it's good to give them a play too in a more organized way without it being a "world cup" just to be safe.