please remove dm16

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/glacius Game Servers forum.
snek
Unleveled User

please remove dm16

Post by snek »

thank you for your attention
Lisa_Ann
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: LisaTheAnn

Re: please remove dm16

Post by Lisa_Ann »

yepp i join to you
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

q3dm1/10/15/16 were (re)introduced again to the rotation not so long ago per unanimous request. clearly they were removed in the first place for a reason but at the same time they were also (re)introduced for a good reason as well since the (standard) rotation can end up becoming a bit repetitive (limited) in the long run. overall those are just the standard ok tier maps, they aren't shit maps but they clearly are not anybody favorites either, unfortunately remove them just like that (because not everyone likes them) it's probably not a option as by that same way we'll just end up doing dm6 24/7 which I guess it would be much worse than having to play some lower tier maps.
snek
Unleveled User

Post by snek »

fair
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 21:09 q3dm1/10/15/16 were (re)introduced again to the rotation not so long ago per unanimous request. clearly they were removed in the first place for a reason but at the same time they were also (re)introduced for a good reason as well since the (standard) rotation can end up becoming a bit repetitive (limited) in the long run. overall those are just the standard ok tier maps, they aren't shit maps but they clearly are not anybody favorites either, unfortunately remove them just like that (because not everyone likes them) it's probably not a option as by that same way we'll just end up doing dm6 24/7 which I guess it would be much worse than having to play some lower tier maps.
Maybe you could twerk rotation then , some times we keep circling between one or two maps it seems
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

i like dm16 once in a while ;-)