unfreeze-2305.pk3

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/glacius Game Servers forum.
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

unfreeze-2305.pk3

Post by imprecise »

Hi Adminless

I saw that you posted a new file called "unfreeze-2305.pk3"

Could you tell me where I should place it and if I should rename it ?

I am using fpsclasico-client-community-edition.zip and Quake III Arena is not installed on my PC

Thanks in advance
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: unfreeze-2305.pk3

Post by adminless »

yes I posted that file at other thread for the people to test the latest server changes. you can just place it under the unfreeze folder as-is, no need to rename, no anything although probably unless you're experiencing some issues it's probably better to just wait until I update and put together the whole thing (i.e. the full package you're downloading) for best use hopefully in some weeks.
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Re: unfreeze-2305.pk3

Post by imprecise »

ok thanks for your answer
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Ramp jumps

Post by adminless »

hey big sorry for the late response but as I said I got messed up getting this running on a arm chromebook (which I'll just leave for later by now) while I was putting the updated 64bit package together and then the (old) server died which obviously shifted the priority to other more important things so it wasn't really possible to post this before. ok, I just updated now the usual fpsclasico-client-community-edition.zip 64bit full tested package with the new builds (and everything so far) for this season that I was talking about so check it out and let me know in case you encounter any issues or anything. remember just to be safe before run your cfg, put other files, delete your previous package or anything first just extract it to a separated location, put your your pak0.pk3 file inside the extracted baseq3 folder and run it "as-is" (i.e. double-click ioquake3.x86_64.exe).