fpsclasico teams and clans news

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Re: fpsclasico teams and clans news

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

viper++ wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:44 $100.000 seem reasonable... :crazy:
Porsche, man you are digging ur own tomb. You let ur our team hanged in a important match refusing to play in the last minute cause u cant play vs ur god acting like a mad excited miniom.
The behavior that at first seems to be funny have finished being a serious problem. No one can take you seriously. Take your three letters,that cares you more than the partners that have you shared a lot of battles and moments...and bans.Your values scale its clear. You dont care about anything except three fuking letters and amiblood attention. Im deep dissapointed with you. Your character have eaten the person.
but I agree that, besides, an unforeseen paradoxical situation has arisen: you need to win, but play against the creator of the clan.
At that moment, an unsolvable situation occurred.
No one seriously thought about this in advance.
There is no solution to this problem.
So it was a mistake that we played under the WTF tag. I and the Golden Eagle did not need to participate in this at all.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

I think that you need to stop necro posting any more non sense here about this and also to leave these Diamond Clan guys alone which is also part of the reason why you keep getting banned. they honored and respected your WTF tag therefore you must as well honor and respect their Diamond Clan tag and stop messing with them. there's really nothing else to discuss/argue about this here, this is settled.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

adminless wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 13:03 I think that you need to stop necro posting any more non sense here about this and also to leave these Diamond Clan guys alone which is also part of the reason why you keep getting banned. they honored and respected your WTF tag therefore you must as well honor and respect their Diamond Clan tag and stop messing with them. there's really nothing else to discuss/argue about this here, this is settled.
okey. I'm fine with DC and its composition. But the way they must don't mock. For example, let KF stop specifically putting avatars with a WTF tag. He himself has said it publicly more than once that he does it in order to make fun of.
Attachments
2121212.jpg
2121212.jpg (6.37 KiB) Viewed 35718 times
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I don't think that's such a big deal but anyways if you just want that avatar removed from the kf account on this forum I just did so now.
FraG_MasiN
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ^>!<FraG_MasiN

Post by FraG_MasiN »

DC POWER :D
kf
Unleveled User

Post by kf »

btw i just saw this post right now and when i just noticed that my avatar was changed/deleted i knew that porsche was crying to adminless. but i thought he cries to him on private.
you are just a joke Porsche :D
Prepare for fake .WTF!
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

kf wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 20:36 btw i just saw this post right now and when i just noticed that my avatar was changed/deleted i knew that porsche was crying to adminless. but i thought he cries to him on private.
you are just a joke Porsche :D
Lol you need mirror avatar and Porsche needs exorcism
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

pacman still salty he got kicked out of WTF
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

fernandinho1337 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:56 pacman still salty he got kicked out of WTF
And FTW
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, added Vortex to ILM and (re)added Venum to oKo that hopefully this time will have a chance to participate. additionally removed Ricky from ass and banned him for a year from any kind of organized event due to repeated ghosting/no showing and overall just ruining things.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

additionally removed now cliff, redrum, spite and de_dog in place of infinity, rabbaz, oab and (re)added toxic (kickass) to ass clan.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

Why the recruitment information by the DC team is not included here ??
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

because as I wrote for other than the summer tournament heero shouldn't join them so by now I won't register anything about them here. otherwise it wasn't clear if they could participate (at least heero) anyways as said I doubt all of them show and even so if you want we can make it that heero and miro don't play together for example.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

it shall be made clear that adminless came forward and offered heero-2b to play with us a one time stand-in since he will not get his team to play and we were lacking commitments from the team at that time. we are only 8 players because we added the "maybes" to the roster. I also pointed out that I will be unavailable for part of the tournament and therefore offered adminless that heero and I will never play together at the same time to keep a balance and chances we are being both available at the same time is minimal anyways.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

As for me, you can change the composition every day indefinitely. as long as you guys are worthy rivals, I won't mind. I'm just wondering if such castlings are okay with the rest of the people/teams involved in the event, who always have to abide by some conditions.
Camaradas Iks De