FFA aimbot maybe

Cheaters Reports Discussion forum.
RH
User lv4
User lv4

FFA aimbot maybe

Post by RH »

So this guy was not good at all. UnnamedPlayer with about 80 ping.

He was doing weird shit though. What made me watch the demo was i noticed his LG was moving up/down a LOT while tracking on flat ground. That is not normal. When watching the demo over again, I noticed any time he would have rail or LG trying to shoot it was moving around a lot like one of the bots. Its really weird and unnatural and I don't think normal people do that.

Smooth aim with stuff like rockets or while moving, but then he goes to shoot rail or LG and it is moving all over weirdly. His rail accuracy was actually pretty damn high doing this too.

Demo is from my perspective so it would require wolfcam to watch. In wolfcam just /players to get his ID, 00 I think, then /follow 00 and I recommend timescale 0.5 to see the mouse movements clear and limit the jarring switching since its not a demo from his pov. You can just jump to 12:00 IGT to see what I am talking about more clearly than the start.

DEMO IS FROM MY PERSPECTIVE, ALSO AS UNNAMED. The guy I think was using an aimbot (rather poorly I might add) was the Unnamed with 80 ping who was winning the game when the demo starts. Only had frag advantage because I typed /demo instead of /record and had to reconnect :(

He ended up disconnecting right before game end, which might help identify who it is in the logs.
Attachments
wtfisthislgdoing.dm_68
(1.26 MiB) Downloaded 30 times
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: FFA aimbot maybe

Post by adminless »

it appears that guy has been playing here lately mostly under "bot" names at the ffa server like "bot.effect" among others. that being said by watching the logs and their profile for other than the rail accuracy which, yes, it's pretty high, if the guy is cheating he is definitively not very good at it.
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Re: FFA aimbot maybe

Post by RH »

adminless wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 15:35 it appears that guy has been playing here lately mostly under "bot" names at the ffa server like "bot.effect" among others. that being said by watching the logs and their profile for other than the rail accuracy which, yes, it's pretty high, if the guy is cheating he is definitively not very good at it.
The mouse movements just look like they are NOT made by a human. So idk. Would be helpful if others could kick up wolfcam and watch the demo from his pov to see what i'm talking about. Looks like an aimbot to me, but we agree that if it is an aimbot then he is not doing a very good job with it.

More input needed possibly.

Edit, I only recorded and looked at the demo because I wanted to see wtf he was doing with his LG because it was flailing up and down visibly.