Aimbot on Duel Server 2/28

Cheaters Reports Discussion forum.
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Aimbot on Duel Server 2/28

Post by RH »

100% no doubt in my mind this guy was aimbotting and wallhacking. Played 6 games in a row so theres an hour of demos to go through.

As per usual, demos are from my pov and require wolfcam to pov swap.

I'm still reviewing information since I just got done playing him, but even just the first few minutes of the first game I don't have any doubt.

Very bad player otherwise. No item game. No strafe jumping. Was easy to surprise unless he was looking in your direction. Bad weapon choice. Bad movement. The aimbot wallhack did elevate him to where i had to be careful, but it was still pretty easy games as long as I wasn't taking LG fights. Tried a few LG fights and it did not go well.
Attachments
demo1233.dm_71
(1.83 MiB) Downloaded 17 times
demo1232.dm_71
(1.64 MiB) Downloaded 18 times
demo1231.dm_71
(1.77 MiB) Downloaded 13 times
demo1230.dm_71
(1.68 MiB) Downloaded 16 times
demo1229.dm_71
(1.82 MiB) Downloaded 17 times
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Re: Aimbot on Duel Server 2/28

Post by RH »

Second comment for sixth attachment.

Was UnnamedPlayer with like 50ish ping. I played him for like an hour right before I posted this for the time frame.
Attachments
demo1234.dm_71
(1.74 MiB) Downloaded 15 times
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Post by RH »

He came back and just ragequit game 7.
Attachments
demo1235.dm_71
(707.84 KiB) Downloaded 17 times
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

yes, yes, don't worry I was checking that out, that was a so far unknown random player ban just added now. thanks for report.
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Post by RH »

That same guy was back. Attaching two more demos. At least I think its the same guy. If he is then he fixed the problem with his snapping happening after the rail fires :D didn't miss a single rail and 100% LG

Still made him ragequit twice. Must feel bad still losing when you are cheating that hard :D

again 100% no doubt in my mind its a cheat. VERY snappy aim with lg/mg. He watches me through walls several times (very funny, will clip in a minute). Also at one point he respawns and is immediately facing backwards looking at me through the wall lol

Usual thing where its my pov and you need wolfcam to pov swap.
Attachments
demo1237.dm_71
(1.19 MiB) Downloaded 17 times
demo1236.dm_71
(819.19 KiB) Downloaded 15 times
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes, same guy, I had made a mistake when applying the ban now should be fine (I hope).
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Post by RH »

He might have shown up and played some one named k1 on the server again. I was spectating, played k1 after which is why I was slow to report here. The unnamedplayer left 30-60m ago.

Not entirely sure if its the same person, but the game knowledge level seemed the same, they were only using rail and didn't miss, and they were unnamedplayer with the same ping. Also they went spectate immediately when faced with the opportunity to play me. Attached demo taken from spectate.

EDIT: Just grammar and sentence structure stuff. Reread it and thought I had a stroke.
Attachments
demo1238.dm_71
(543.2 KiB) Downloaded 14 times
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I think you're a bit obsessed with that random unnamed never played here, I took a look now and that k1 dude you're talking about now is a completely different guy that also never really played here (just a few other random single player games at that duel server on the last days).
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Post by RH »

adminless wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:53 I think you're a bit obsessed with that random unnamed never played here, I took a look now and that k1 dude you're talking about now is a completely different guy that also never really played here (just a few other random single player games at that duel server on the last days).
I think you misunderstood. K1 was fine and seemed like a legitimately player that I just stuck around to play with. It was the guy that k1 was playing before I showed up that looked exactly like the same guy as before. I had attached the demo of the UnnamedPlayer who was playing k1 who didn't miss a single shot while I was watching who also matched the same ping as the UnnamedPlayer banned in here and appeared to play the same as that guy.

It was the UnnamedPlayer who was playing k1 that I believe is the same person.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ah you meant the unnamed, yes that unnamed could be. ok, ban updated now, thanks for the update.