Possible cheater spotted on FFA

Cheaters Reports Discussion forum.
The Undead
User lv4
User lv4

Possible cheater spotted on FFA

Post by The Undead »

Hi guys,

Need some pro advices here. I joined the 22th at around 11:23pm the FFA server and faced a unique guy (named UnnamedPlayer") connected in the serv which was playing around with the bot alone.

When I came, I had really hard time trying to kill him, that was really suspect, as never someone killed me such with the LG, rails mainly. It looks like the guy is using WH or something, but not sure. Also, a suspision of auto shoot or nice alienatic aim.
The thing is that the guy is playing with 145ms constantly, so its even more suspect.

Once another guy joined the server, I made some spec and recorded. The 'cheater' makes normal/good movements while not excellent ones. And his aim looks solid but kind of weird sometimes, especially when you look the demo, you really feels the rails weird with its 145ms, the lag is incredible.
I never seen someone played like this with 145ms constant, wo I'am putting this file to ask you guys some advices if cheat or not, many thanks :thumbup:
Attachments
UnnamedPlayer_on_FFA_22-02-2023.dm_68
(1.51 MiB) Downloaded 31 times
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Possible cheater spotted on FFA

Post by adminless »

that "random" guy is infamous RH player ensuring anything but absolute destruction of anything in sight. on Miroslav words as annoying as he can be at times he is at least no cheater as far as it's known.
The Undead
User lv4
User lv4

Post by The Undead »

Ok many thanks for your input 🙂
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Post by RH »

After your thread I was inspired. I'm actually really sad it took like 3 or 4 days to get reported :( I'm just going to say I'm rusty to help sooth my broken ego.
The Undead
User lv4
User lv4

Post by The Undead »

RH wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:59 After your thread I was inspired. I'm actually really sad it took like 3 or 4 days to get reported :( I'm just going to say I'm rusty to help sooth my broken ego.
RH (sorry for those words but) I think you’re definitely retarded.
Are you masochist or something ? you seems to like be called as a cheater (not even from me) while enjoying coming to threads here and make some kind of bad sens of humor.
Unless you prove to me who you are really (I have a good memory of pros names from the past) I will keep my advice on you because ‘RH’ is total bullshit to me.
After watching one of your video attached in another thread on dm6 it seems you play wery well and even play like a good old known pro duel player. Which country are you from ? (or simply tell us who you are really and I will maybe change my mind, even if some old pro players are still dumbs sometimes) :roll:
The Undead
User lv4
User lv4

Post by The Undead »

Also, if you play at this level, I guess you probably made some LANs competitions in EU or states to prove you are "someone" so just tell us who you are and everything will be OK (at least from me).
If you're a good known player, there is no reason to hide your real nick..