UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 22 History - Team Pride Champions

what set of tie-breakers do you prefer for the finals?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 06, 2023 21:54

the classic complete historic one (6++ , q3dm7 , overkill , hub3tourney1 , pro-q3tourney2 , pro-q3dm13 , q3dm14 , reqdm5 , q3dm8)
11%
the regular season restricted one (6++ , reqdm5 , q3dm7 , pro-nodm9 , overkill , storm3tourney1 , q3dm8 , pro-q3tourney2 , bal3dm3)
89%

Total votes: 9

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

Post by adminless »

np thanks for the positive feedback and well played to your team as well, respect.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

thanks for playing to everyone who participated in the tournament and adminless for organizing. it was fun. a bit of a weird last match :D Tfp!
Camaradas Iks De
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

gg dc, gg everyone. was fun.
Congratz PRIDE
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

hehe yeah as said, I think it was really huge and definitively much better than initially expected so thanks as well to everybody who participated and more importantly that completed the whole thing in full. ok, so I guess that we are finally all done, as anticipated the last fight of the tournament on the dispute for the third place ended this night with 1:3 victory for oKo on a brilliant performance not without notable resistance and excellent plays from a diamond clan that missed players and didn't assemble till the last minute. and absolute fragfest, very well played both and congrats to oKo on the third place as well as obviously team community on the very disputed second place and pride on the championship at a near perfect final phase. GGs.

for the rest I just finished updating everything now with the full results so go check that out and I already started the third place video thread that it will go completing through the night/morning as usual (estimation 13:00 CET). for the highly awaited traditional best fifth that was pending for the third place I think I'm going to name pride.ixsy, fau, pride.blck, oKo*WhoAmI?! and Miroslav with ixsy clearly as the mvp of the tournament as announced before. congrats as well to those on a exceptional performance and hopefully catch you all on the next event.
WhoAmI
User lv4
User lv4

Post by WhoAmI »

Congratulations to PRIDE (ixsy, odin, {black}nastia, ixxaaa, vyazemskiy, labr, network) for winning the tournament.

Congrats also to TC for 2nd place.

Congrats also to DC for playing for 3rd place. Even if both teams weren't playing full squad.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, all done now with yesterday fight (again a bit earlier than anticipated) and to finish off with the tournament I also created now and put everything together on a separated historic competition sub-forum along with the previous editions, GGs.
odin
User lv2
User lv2

Post by odin »

Thanks for the great tournament!
Despite the unusual for us freeze-tag rules, servers and map picks there was a really lot of fun.
All teams were very strong with each own peculiarities. No games were easy for us (well, except for 10-0 on dm7 :D ), but we would like to mention individually the oKo team. The most interesting games were played against them. Interesting rival
GGs!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

hehe yes good stuff, I believe there was no bad match up, pretty much all the fights were top notch. that's the good thing with the overall (fair) teams balance and arbitration at times, it makes everything interesting and competitive.
i_cezar
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Blaze

Post by i_cezar »

Congratulations to the winners team Pride! 🥳🥶
It can be seen their team play has improved since the first time they played here. Now its not just strong aim but strategy also.

Recognition and well played to runner up Team Community!

It felt great to play against all these teams which are mostly balanced. Thanks to them!😁
Didn't forsee events like this taking place a few years back when i first started playing here, but the scene developed with a pleasant surprise we all can enjoy and have good memories from.

And a big thank you to the provider and organiser of this event, Adminless, for all the time and work you put into this, is incredible!👏

P.S.: I would also like to thank the fans
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Post by fau »

Good games and thanks for the tournament. It felt like two separate events with such large break in December.

I don't know about others but I'm looking forward to some diversity in the future. Maybe another CTF event? I skipped last one but I'd gladly play if it comes in right time for me. Also gonna check out this FFA server people were talking about (I understand it's not classic ffa where you spawn with gauntlet+mg?).
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes I think that the last ctf fights in summer were definitively fun. initially the idea was to try to setup another UnFreeZe community fight this month but I think that if there's interest another ctf event can be a solid option or even a small clans cup if there's interest. I'll open a thread for that on the events forum and we'll see what happens. yes, the ffa server was in reality a UnFreeZe training server, that's it, all weapons.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 20:04 yes I think that the last ctf fights in summer were definitively fun. initially the idea was to try to setup another UnFreeZe community fight this month but I think that if there's interest another ctf event can be a solid option or even a small clans cup if there's interest. I'll open a thread for that on the events forum and we'll see what happens. yes, the ffa server was in reality a UnFreeZe training server, that's it, all weapons.
Need subs for teams where others can join as games change maybe
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

It was a great championship. Full of spectacular games. Every match was special and unique. Yes, there were social incidents that were wisely settled by the Adminless, for which he is extremely grateful, for his understanding and tact.
I am glad that the development process is visible not only in the level of the players' game, but also in socio-political and friendly terms.
Strong well-coordinated teams, top players. All matches were successful.
Excellent organization of the tournament with a detailed information portal.
I wanted to make such a poster in memory of this event :) .
Attachments
UnFreeZe 2022 Clans Turnament (champions poster).jpg
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes, good stuff and most importantly the tournament was completed, in full. GGs.