UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 22 History - Team Pride Champions

what set of tie-breakers do you prefer for the finals?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 06, 2023 21:54

the classic complete historic one (6++ , q3dm7 , overkill , hub3tourney1 , pro-q3tourney2 , pro-q3dm13 , q3dm14 , reqdm5 , q3dm8)
11%
the regular season restricted one (6++ , reqdm5 , q3dm7 , pro-nodm9 , overkill , storm3tourney1 , q3dm8 , pro-q3tourney2 , bal3dm3)
89%

Total votes: 9

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

Post by adminless »

diamond blocked earlier bal3dm3 and overkill then that means that the second semi final will go pro-nodm9, phantq3dm1_rev, storm3tourney1, hub3tourney1 and q3dm7 the next Tuesday 17 of January of 2023 21:00 CET (UTC+01) so hopefully we're finally all set for that and I just PM'ed you now both (fau and miro) that here (as usual if any mistake, didn't receive it or anything just let me know), catch you in-game. for the other Thursday 19 of January of 2023 20:00 CET semi final between oKo and pride as said still at the wait on oKo choices within the next 72 hours approx to proceed with it as well then please do not forget about that.
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

We pick 6++, hub3tourney1, q3dm14
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

great, sounds good, thanks for that then let's see what pride picks now on the next days to follow with this. stay tune as well for the finals blocks/picks afterwards though, there's no another eleven days left just to chose that.
Alexander
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Alexander »

We need some time to decide. I'll answer tonight.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

np, thanks for the update, I understand that, you probably have until tomorrow (Friday 13) night (let's say 20:00 CET approx) to announce that as I wrote you on the reminder email.
Alexander
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Alexander »

+ q3dm7, teddm1, pro-dcmap7
- pro-nodm9
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

exciting news, thanks for that, noted now. ok, and from reqdm5, pro-nodm9, overkill as the set of fight tie-breakers what do you block as well?
Alexander
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Alexander »

Sorry, I forgot to block their map.
We ban hub3tourney1 from oKo's pick and pro-nodm9 from tie-breakers.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

lol yes true after so much time I had missed that, there's was no pro-nodm9 on their picks to block, that was already a block from the tie-breakers. ok, noted now as well, thanks for that and then all that is left to leave that finally set is now for oKo to block as well one of your maps (q3dm7, teddm1, pro-dcmap7) and to chose between reqdm5 or overkill for the tie-breaker within this weekend, let's say the Sunday 15 of January of 2023 20:00 CET (UTC+01) approx at most.
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

we block teddm1 and pick overkill as tie-breaker
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

awesome, thanks for that, then it will go 6++, q3dm7, q3dm14, pro-dcmap7 and overkill. PM for that sent now to both of you (magi/ixsy) as usual if you haven't received it or anything just let me know, otherwise catch you the Thursday 19 20:00 CET (UTC+01) in-game to dispute this epic and decisive fight. btw just as a reminder keep in mind that after this round the finals, which once again do include a mandatory third place final (no undercard, no "random" game, schedule main event all the same as the grand final) between both semifinal losers, will follow in around a week term (i.e. on this January) then please stay tuned and notice that by then there will be no more weeks/months to wait to schedule that. it should go as it happens after this round with all the normal/usual deadlines. have fun and good luck to everyone involved.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw just as a reminder here for those around potentially interested remember that this week none other than the semi finals of this will be disputed, with the second one right tomorrow in 24 hours (approx) between the regular season second place, a renewed Diamond Clan full of top players, and the third place, veteran and highly adept Team Community, on a epic fight with a highly uncertain and unpredictable outcome. the first one, a straight up rematch of the closing fight of the regular season now hyped with the introduction of new maps and adjustments that led to unseen strategies, between the regular season and reigning champion, oKo Clan led even by the likes of two times consecutive events mvp WhoAmI, and fourth place, Team Pride, that probably will shape both teams records, at least by now, on a titanic showdown coming the Thursday at 20:00 CET. remember that anybody who wants can follow these events live on the gtv server at the usual ips just on port 27972 at the specified times. the maps set to be played for the Diamond-Community fight are pro-nodm9 , phantq3dm1_rev , storm3tourney1 , hub3tourney1 , q3dm7 and the ones for the oKo-Pride one are 6++ , q3dm7 , q3dm14 , pro-dcmap7 , overkill. remember that even to spec the fight you need to have at least any of those installed (i.e. download plus unzip and install the extracted pk3) beforehand. have fun.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

gg community team
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yeah it was huge hehe and well disputed till the last frag for your team too. catch you both on the next round.
kf
Unleveled User

Post by kf »

ggs
i will never ever compete again if you just change items, maps or whatever within the running tournament. i like your organization, but such changings just really piss me off. there was no questioning before where the participants agree or disagree. you can do it before the whole season but you shouldnt especially at playoffs, we did not know it and it just confused us the whole time at the voice.
we might picked nodm9, but we picked it for the old setup. and tie breaker with such changings with teleexit, swapped items again is just a mess.
good luck for community at the finals. hopefully we get oKo for the last fight, otherwise i will not compete anyways ;)
Prepare for fake .WTF!