FFA server proposal

Quake III Arena classic game servers forum.
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

FFA server proposal

Post by Semisek48 »

Hi, I was playing some ffa recently and I would like to suggest to change the grenade launcher setup a bit. Everyone got 20 ammo with every spawn so they dont need to do nothing but shoot granades all around them all the game, I would not believe anyone could enjoy doing so, but some acually do. :D

With increased speed of granades firing it is really damaging the game in my opinion. Would it be possible to change something about it? In my opinion granade are not really needed in ffa at all, but may be at least change the speed to normal?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: FFA server proposal

Post by adminless »

yes I saw that finally the ffa server is kicking in too hehe yes, I think that it can be considered. thing is that traditionally that server started just as a (UnFreeZe) training server hence it inherited (some not all) changes from UnFreeZe but as I said I believe the server has grow enough already as to be something else a part from the (other) main servers so I guess that it can be considered then.
betty<3
User lv1
User lv1

Post by betty<3 »

Yeah, I totally agree!
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Semisek48 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 21:18 Hi, I was playing some ffa recently and I would like to suggest to change the grenade launcher setup a bit. Everyone got 20 ammo with every spawn so they dont need to do nothing but shoot granades all around them all the game, I would not believe anyone could enjoy doing so, but some acually do. :D

With increased speed of granades firing it is really damaging the game in my opinion. Would it be possible to change something about it? In my opinion granade are not really needed in ffa at all, but may be at least change the speed to normal?
Yes I see speed setting change would be good

But not sure if Ami the FFA chempion will like it :lol: