UnFreeZe Fall 22 All-Star Game

UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 22 History - Team Pride Champions

what date/s do you prefer for this event?

Poll ended at Sun Jan 01, 2023 15:22

Tuesday 3 of January of 2023 20:00 CET
17%
Wednesday 4 of January of 2023 20:00 CET
43%
Thursday 5 of January of 2023 20:00 CET
39%

Total votes: 23

FraG_MasiN
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .DC!FraG_MasiN?!

Re: UnFreeZe Fall 22 All-Star Game

Post by FraG_MasiN »

date: Thursday 5 of January of 2023 20:00 CET (UTC+01) ok am redy to make same fun :D n1 MasiN -*READY*-
pks
User lv3
User lv3

Post by pks »

Hi!

I know I'm late to the party, but I could/would like to play. :-)

Best
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok, well then I guess I'll evaluate it later and I'll get you a spot on the Thursday community game.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

good, sent now then the invitation for the Thursday 5 20:00 CET community game to pks and olc to complete the tier and updated the card accordingly as follows (note: the stats exclude smiley and wilo that unfortunately have no real ranked record so far to compute):
  • UnFreeZe Christmas 22 Community Stars Game

Code: Select all

+------+------+------+------+------+
    | team | ppd  | ppg  | deff | acc  |
    | avg  | 1.20 | 16.5 | 49.0 | 24.3 |
    • red team: olc, heero, rico, mike, pks, pacman, smile

| red  | 1.19 | 16.3 | 48.7 | 24.3 |
    • blue team: odin, iron, cth, ribx, angel, masin, wilo

| blue | 1.21 | 16.7 | 49.2 | 24.3 |
    • date: Thursday 5 of January of 2023 20:00 CET (UTC+01)
    • maps: 6++, q3dm8, q3dm7, q3dm14, overkill
as can be seen I believe that it finally turned out a quite interesting and competitive match up as well. for the rest I also remind here that tomorrow ami, odin, iron, rico, davi, ribx, mike are summoned for the all-star red team and ixsy, fau, blaze, olc, heero, cth, angel for the blue team then please do not forget about that. the time of the start of the game will be 20:00 CET (UTC+01), you have the password for that on your PM's (which is different from the community one for those that participate on both games).
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Gtv server link?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sure, 45.89.125.45:27972 or 5.230.222.7:27972 as usual.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

GGs guys, epics neck to neck games even despite the blaze no showing. tremendous blue team performance and epic red team plays as well, massive. vids/stats being produced/updated now.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, since this noon approx finally all that completed with yesterday event, tremendous epic games, toe to toe, well played guys. for the rest just as a reminder please remember that this night olc, heero, rico, mike, pks, pacman and smile are convoked to play for the community red team and odin, iron, cth, ribx, angel, masin, wilo for the blue one, please do not forget about that and be that guy that has to left the rest of the party hanging and/or break the balance. the game is scheduled to start at the same 20:00 CET (UTC+01) time as yesterday and those involved have the password for that on their PM's. have fun and see you later again.
FraG_MasiN
User lv4
User lv4

Post by FraG_MasiN »

yes the fun is heeree yes yes :D 20:00 CET (UTC+01 spect my en watch the rocket power :D my frends the glori on this server ruless i like this stile event have funn all players :D QUAKE3 END UnFreeZe servers adminles serve 4-ever oNe the life stile wOw:D thx for this luky moment im my life
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok guys community event completed now, unfortunately the early games got completely messed up but I believe that at least the later ones were huge so well played everyone and thanks for participate, ggs. as usual, vids/stats for that coming tomorrow so stay tune and catch you on the next event around.
wilo
User lv1
User lv1

Post by wilo »

adminless wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 22:17 ok guys community event completed now, unfortunately the early games got completely messed up but I believe that at least the later ones were huge so well played everyone and thanks for participate, ggs. as usual, vids/stats for that coming tomorrow so stay tune and catch you on the next event around.
i don't know who your are talking :lol:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

hehe it was just a public comment and it wasn't just you (nor it wasn't even directed at you). anyways, as I said I believe that at least the last two games (that were finally played according to the computation as it should have been) were top plays that worth the event/effort alone. well played there btw, I think you ended up doing some better than expected.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 22:05 hehe it was just a public comment and it wasn't just you (nor it wasn't even directed at you). anyways, as I said I believe that at least the last two games (that were finally played according to the computation as it should have been) were top plays that worth the event/effort alone. well played there btw, I think you ended up doing some better than expected.
Hey sorry I left , i didnt anticipate everything that occurred, like starting 30mins late

One thing tho seems the time was to early as those that came late , later was better , those that came earlier could have played later

Just observation maybe I got it wrong , but these games probably better later I don't know
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I know unfortunately as I said other times it's always complicated to find a compromise when setting up a event among people across so many different widespread territories. I finally picked up 20:00 CET since it's (generally) the best compromise and it was (I guess on most sites) holidays so it shouldn't be a problem beside there was a poll/discussion about it and nobody brought any issues with that. additionally just the day before by 20:10 CET the game was going (and fully went/completed btw) without any issues even after have waited 5 minutes for blaze that finally didn't show up due some personal commitments, not really because of the time. I think that probably this time the schedule was the right one taking all that in consideration. anyways as I see that it was huge and there was really interest and people even requested me more afterwards I think that after the finals like on February or something like that it can be tried to setup another batch of community games and see how it plays out then.
FraG_MasiN
User lv4
User lv4

Post by FraG_MasiN »

same FFA event 20 players :D :D :thumbup: