UnFreeZe Fall 22 All-Star Game

UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 22 History - Team Pride Champions

what date/s do you prefer for this event?

Poll ended at Sun Jan 01, 2023 15:22

Tuesday 3 of January of 2023 20:00 CET
17%
Wednesday 4 of January of 2023 20:00 CET
43%
Thursday 5 of January of 2023 20:00 CET
39%

Total votes: 23

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

UnFreeZe Fall 22 All-Star Game

Post by adminless »

hello guys

as mentioned on the tournament thread I think it would probably be a good idea to use the holidays break (if possible of course) to set the classic tournament all-star game to keep it fun and as warm up for the finals rather than having to wait one plus month to meet up after the finals. as usual the format of the game is just five 6vs6 minimum 8vs8 maximum exhibition games (not best of five scored) with mixed projected balanced teams among the selected (again based on a mix of projections/observations) best players of the tournament. initially for such list I'd name and I invited now by a forum PM ami, ixsy, fau, blaze, ricky, olc, odin, heero, miroslav, ironmonkey, aimer, kf, rico, crm, fusion, magister, nastia, d4widoV, cthulhu, ribx. obviously not everyone on the list expected to ultimately participate be it for a reason or another hence why I'm inviting twenty people just looking for 12-16. in the rare event of overbooking (ex. all twenty people confirming) the order of writing on that list will be the same order of preference and in case of not reaching the target with that people then more people, either from the tournament or not, can be invited (again with the people of the tournament having preference of course). no big deal as I assume that about half the people on the regular season would easily qualify for this, matter of facts, this time it was really hard to come up with any sort of list.

for the initial planned dates, I see the next Tuesday 3, Wednesday 4 or Thursday 5 of January 2023 20:00 CET (UTC+01) as the best opportunities to make this happen during the holidays. in case it wouldn't happen during the holidays I guess it will just tried another time after the finals and if by then the event doesn't happen either then it just won't happen (not big deal as it's not like it has to although I think it's great if it does). for the maps as usual the plan is to play five games regardless of the score and to play something else beyond the usual canonical ultra competitive stuff as promotion (ex. 7++ previous time which it ended up working out even on main events) and fun as well as obviously adequate for more players than just a 5vs5 then this time I think I'm gonna give a try to ospdm1, japandm, ospdm6, q3shw14, teddm1.

ok then as usual those invited and/or interested please sign up here now and let's see if this finally happens as well.
d4widoV
User lv2
User lv2

Re: UnFreeZe Fall 22 All-Star Game

Post by d4widoV »

hello, I can play any of these days, no problem. cu
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

Hey, thank you for the invite!

I'm visiting family for the holidays so i won't be available to play until the 6th unfortunately. Enjoy!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@davi ok, great news, noted you now then we'll see who else show up and what day it finally happens. yes, I believe those days should work for, if not the majority, at least a significant amount of people around here as to meet the game then I'll keep you updated.

@aimer unlucky no problem, yes hopefully next time and obviously good luck on the finals.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

I will play can I have LG set to max please and wh to find fau to fry his ass if he stands still with no weapons ?
i_cezar
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Blaze

Post by i_cezar »

Hi!
I'm in, thank you for the invite!
Rico
User lv2
User lv2

Post by Rico »

thanks for the invite adminless!
sounds convenient to me, see you ingame everyone :D
ang3lfish
User lv3
User lv3

Post by ang3lfish »

good idea :)
Last edited by ang3lfish on Fri Dec 23, 2022 17:35, edited 1 time in total.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

Count me in, Teddm1 :O
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

fantastic thank you for the interest and getting back guys. ok, then so far I'll note blaze, rico, d4widoV, cthulhu, ang3lfish and pacman in that order considering ultimately in case of overbooking (i.e. more than 16 players) that will be the order of preference. the final teams that will play will be computed beforehand for best projected balance that as well as due respect that could end up out it's why it's reminded once again that the only thing really asked to the people that sign up is that later do finally show up or if not at least to communicated before hand. ok, anybody else interested then with or without invitation? I believe that if finally the turnout end up being "huge" (i.e. something like around 30) probably given the calendar two dates could be setup one the pure initial all-star game on the invitations (or similar) and another community game with the people left out of it so everything that wants can participate.
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Post by fau »

I think I can make it, it will be fun to play an all-star game again :) How about inviting some star players from public servers too? Like in the first edition. Maybe to the "community" event. It kinda becomes a closed circle of competitive unfreeze players. Would be nice to welcome more new players, I'm always seeing some new, skilled players on the public leaderboard.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

great news, noted you in now then. yes, I agree that if there's really interest and most importantly the turnout allows for it setting up two games sounds like a good option to me. I mean, I think the calendar at least allows for it so it will just depend on who finally show up as usual.
WhoAmI
User lv4
User lv4

Post by WhoAmI »

I can play 3,4,5. Only 5 I'm not 100% sure.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

great, noted I guess that then we have eight people so far (from the initial list/invitation or otherwise - ami, fau, blaze, rico, d4widoV, cthulhu, ang3lfish, pacman), anybody else? there's still time left to sign up but I believe a appropriate deadline to join would be the next weekend approx so those around interested (I repeat on the initial list/invitation or not) do not hesitate to join and give it a try. ok, as for the final date I guess I can open a poll now here for the people to vote, if not I guess initially the Wednesday 4 of January of 2023 20:00 CET (UTC+01) can be a good option.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 15:20 great, noted I guess that then we have eight people so far (from the initial list/invitation or otherwise - ami, fau, blaze, rico, d4widoV, cthulhu, ang3lfish, pacman), anybody else? there's still time left to sign up but I believe a appropriate deadline to join would be the next weekend approx so those around interested (I repeat on the initial list/invitation or not) do not hesitate to join and give it a try. ok, as for the final date I guess I can open a poll now here for the people to vote, if not I guess initially the Wednesday 4 of January of 2023 20:00 CET (UTC+01) can be a good option.
Dude many not on this forum will take time for them to find out about the game , anyways I guess we tell em somehow