UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 22 History - Team Pride Champions

what set of tie-breakers do you prefer for the finals?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 06, 2023 21:54

the classic complete historic one (6++ , q3dm7 , overkill , hub3tourney1 , pro-q3tourney2 , pro-q3dm13 , q3dm14 , reqdm5 , q3dm8)
11%
the regular season restricted one (6++ , reqdm5 , q3dm7 , pro-nodm9 , overkill , storm3tourney1 , q3dm8 , pro-q3tourney2 , bal3dm3)
89%

Total votes: 9

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

Post by adminless »

fantstic then it will go hub3tourney1, overkill, pro-q3tourney2, 6++ and q3dm14 after the on-going 2:1 community-ass fight will PM here both as usual the fight card so as usual please fight hard, fight clean, have fun and good luck the Thursday on this epic showdown.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok PM for that sent now (if you haven't received or anything you already know what to do, reach me) and everything updated to reflect the great team community 3:1 victory this night against ass that nevertheless pulled a very strong beyond expectation showing that had not been due the decisive opening game team community come back and we would be talking about another ass upset against the top teams. clearly worth re-watching tomorrow along with the nose bleeding bonus extra fifth off-the-record game. ggs guys very well played both and when it comes to the regular season with this result we finally completed the two thirds out of it (66.7%) and it still remains pretty open where almost anything is possible. particularly when it comes to the playoff it looks like probably the final match ups won't be known until the very last fight, to be honest it's looking really interesting so make sure to not miss that out.
^ironmonkey
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ^ironmonkey »

good evening team pride,

at the moment we both - ilm and pride - are not able to find a date together. the chances in the next few days wont get any better considering that the end of the year and christmas is just around the corner. do you think we can easily find an alternative in the next days?

we have a potential date - this day works for you and for us, right? a basis.

what separates us is about ~30 minutes. appeal to you as well as to ilm - why dont we take this chance? there shouldnt be any tension, threats, disappointments or anything like this, that doesnt make any sense. i think that i can speak for everyone and say that we all have more than enough stress in our everyday lives, that we dont have to argue here. am i saying something wrong?

i know pride wants that match as much as ilm! we will be there as early as possible, you are there. we meet in the middle. the same acceptance from ilm that it was too late for you with part 1, the same acceptance from pride now that ilm cant do part 2 sooner. lets finish this match.

hopefully we can do it tomorrow between 2000/2045? common, wdyt?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes, just as I said, I think it's a great opportunity and quite frankly if tomorrow some time before the ilm-oko fight this doesn't happen I just don't see it happening at all so that will be it. btw 20:00-20:45 CET doesn't work for me, I need a specific time (approx of course, it's not like I'm gonna be clocking it but 45 mins definitively doesn't qualify as "approx" in my book) to show up, I'm not gonna be waiting there for let's say a hour. additionally keep in mind oKo (should be) waiting as well to then dispute the scheduled fight afterwards so we need to set at least that a approx timeline to make this work. so far the times that stand are 20:45 CET pride then "afterwards" at projected 21:35 CET (approx) oKo.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

gg ass
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes at least they put a great effort, well played both and congrats wtf, very strong game. I guess the random teaming up incident changed nothing, in any case, the other day I let it happen as it was a minor thing but this time as I said in game I issue here a yellow card for ass clan do to late showing/random teaming up. I believe that with this result most likely than not they won't advance to the next phase but in any case in the event of any other kind of incident on their remaining game a second yellow will follow (turning then red) and then they won't be allowed on the finals regardless of their final position. to make it clear, currently ass squad stands as ricky, rico, spite, walnut, ang3lfish, cliff, de_dog, redrum and no further (in-record) changes/delays or anything else of any kind will be allowed.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 22:05 yes at least they put a great effort, well played both and congrats wtf, very strong game. I guess the random teaming up incident changed nothing, in any case, the other day I let it happen as it was a minor thing but this time as I said in game I issue here a yellow card for ass clan do to late showing/random teaming up. I believe that with this result most likely than not they won't advance to the next phase but in any case in the event of any other kind of incident on their remaining game a second yellow will follow (turning then red) and then they won't be allowed on the finals regardless of their final position. to make it clear, currently ass squad stands as ricky, rico, spite, walnut, ang3lfish, cliff, de_dog, redrum and no further (in-record) changes/delays or anything else of any kind will be allowed.
Dude where is the page showing plain simple scores

Like they do for sports if you get me

Showing route to final if that makes sense
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

hey it's just a regular season (i.e. a league) you have the scoreboard here. that will finish before Christmas (i.e. in around two weeks) and from that will advance the top four that will battle in a final phase playoff (1st-4th | 2nd-3rd) after the holidays (i.e. 3-4 weeks after Christmas approx). the winner of that then will be the champion team. hope that helps.
/| { } V E R E }{
User lv2
User lv2
in-game nick: olc

Post by /| { } V E R E }{ »

adminless wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 22:05 yes at least they put a great effort, well played both and congrats wtf, very strong game. I guess the random teaming up incident changed nothing, in any case, the other day I let it happen as it was a minor thing but this time as I said in game I issue here a yellow card for ass clan do to late showing/random teaming up. I believe that with this result most likely than not they won't advance to the next phase but in any case in the event of any other kind of incident on their remaining game a second yellow will follow (turning then red) and then they won't be allowed on the finals regardless of their final position. to make it clear, currently ass squad stands as ricky, rico, spite, walnut, ang3lfish, cliff, de_dog, redrum and no further (in-record) changes/delays or anything else of any kind will be allowed.
Hi,can i ask some question?In the finale table after all group matches, how it will be distribute places between teams with equal wins or scores? What is more priority, wins,scores or face games with current equal team(win/lose)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I think you have specified on the the notes under the scoreboard "the ranking goes fights won first then overall maps won difference then team "b" (i.e. away) games won then direct fight outcome then rating".
/| { } V E R E }{
User lv2
User lv2
in-game nick: olc

Post by /| { } V E R E }{ »

adminless wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 23:25 I think you have specified on the the notes under the scoreboard "the ranking goes fights won first then overall maps won difference then team "b" (i.e. away) games won then direct fight outcome then rating".
I mean, does the difference in the equality of wins count towards the team that won the face-to-face meeting, or are overall only the number of wins, the difference of maps(scores) and away-wins counted finally?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

no the direct fight outcome it's actually the fourth tie-breaker criteria as wrote there. look I think it's quite easy, the ranking goes as currently ranked and the columns are sorted in order of importance (fights, score, away wins only after a tie in all that it would be decided by direct fight outcome and the rating would only count in the event of a two leg league where there could be a overall tie there as well). I hope I made it clear now.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, everything updated already with today results, probably not much to comment just a unfortunate night for ass that for the most part it probably just pit them to have to end up defending their sixth place another year on the last round against over. for the rest, it's (virtually) night in central Europe and as expected no settlement, agreement or anything has been reached about the pride-ilm fight delay situation therefor I guess that will go as it stands, I will show up there tomorrow some time before 20:45 CET (UTC+01) (5-10 mins before) to dispute the fourth and fifth (if necessary) games that got delayed from the previous part just with same password and in case it just doesn't happen, ilm will capture that and then the oKo fight will happen right away (if not it will happen just right after, let's say around around 21:30 CET approx).

now just a reminder with the week virtually done here is how the situation with the remaining league fights to schedule before western catholic Christmas currently stands:
  • Tenth 6
    • Team Over30 VS Team Community - Tuesday 13 of December of 2022 21:00 CET
      • status: confirmed (I mean, I assume), over already picked reqdm5, storm3tourney1, pro-q3tourney7 so now at the wait of team community to do same and to come back with the blocks (for the tie-breakers included) in the next days.
  • Tenth 7
    • oKo Clan VS Team Pride - Wednesday 21 of December of 2022 20:00 CET
      • status: still to establish/agree within the next days (please do not forget)
    • Team Community VS WTF Clan - Tuesday 20 of December of 2022 20:30 CET
      • status: both confirmed the 20, wtf requested it to be a bit earlier, 20:30 CET instead of usual 21:00 CET, I assume that shouldn't be a big deal (please let me know otherwise) therefor now at the wait of team community picks on the next days.
    • ASS Clan VS Team Over30 - Thursday 15 of December of 2022 21:00 CET
      • status: over confirmed, ass said they will try but they haven't really committed/confirmed yet. it's as well reminder that ass have just incurred on a yellow card fault and that therefor currently their margin of maneuver is very limited.
and I guess that should be it by now, if anything I'll keep this updated and needless to say catch you all tomorrow in-game on the top rated ilm-oko fight and hopefully on the pride-ilm resolution before it.
^ironmonkey
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ^ironmonkey »

Update: ILM will be ready to play today at 20:00 CET
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ah ok great news then I hope that now there will be no controversies so 20:00 CET will be the second part of the pride-ilm fight and now at 21:00 CET guarantee ilm-oko to end the week in good note. updated the calendar now to reflect those changes.