UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 22 History - Team Pride Champions

what set of tie-breakers do you prefer for the finals?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 06, 2023 21:54

the classic complete historic one (6++ , q3dm7 , overkill , hub3tourney1 , pro-q3tourney2 , pro-q3dm13 , q3dm14 , reqdm5 , q3dm8)
11%
the regular season restricted one (6++ , reqdm5 , q3dm7 , pro-nodm9 , overkill , storm3tourney1 , q3dm8 , pro-q3tourney2 , bal3dm3)
89%

Total votes: 9

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

Post by adminless »

ok, fight PM for tomorrow sent before to both magi and heero as usual if you haven't received it or anything just let me know otherwise catch you all tomorrow in-game. so now here comes the next week fight initial schedules for the teams to consider:
  • Tenth 4
    • ASS Clan VS oKo Clan (Saturday 26 of November of 2022 21:15 CET)
  • Tenth 5
    • Team Over30 VS WTF Clan (Tuesday 29 of November of 2022 21:00 CET)
    • Team Community VS ASS Clan (Wednesday 30 of November of 2022 21:00 CET)
as requested previously the ASS-oKo would obviously fall on weekday next week but since (unless I got it wrong) next week they (oKo) are unavailable I moved it to the first weekend day of this Saturday 26 21:15 CET to give it a try, if that's not realistic then other weekend date around this weekend or the next can be tried (ex. Sunday 4 of December 21:15 CET). the other two fights I assume should be at those or similar dates so as usual note those and please let me know around this week what works out for you or what else would do.

additionally please ilm do not forget to announce no later than tomorrow your maps picks and to stay tune afterwards for the blocks.
^ironmonkey
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ^ironmonkey »

Hello,
we choose hub3, dm8, dm13 and skip req5 from WTFs choice and t2 from tie-breakers.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

hey thanks for the (last minute) update, the set of tie-breakers that comes up after your choice is pro-q3dm6, q3dm7, overkill so there's no pro-q3tourney2 to skip there. please let me know which one you skip from those now (pro-q3dm6, q3dm7, overkill).
^ironmonkey
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ^ironmonkey »

Sorry, we skip dm6.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

np got it then all that is left for that fight is just for wtf to now skip one of your picks (hub3tourney1, q3dm8, pro-q3dm13) and to chose between q3dm7 or overkill for the tie-breaker and then tomorrow I'll send you here the usual forum fight card.
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Post by fau »

Hey, we can play on Wednesday 30th (edit: hold on with this, waiting for one more player to confirm)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

great news thank you for that then I'll note you in for the next Wednesday 30 21:00 CET against ass and when I get some word from them about the date I'll let you know (hopefully they'll can make it). for the rest the oko-over encounter just finished now with a solid 3:0 win for oko. unfortunately it wasn't the night for newcomers team over that for other than the vicious third game, pro-q3tourney2, where they put a lot of pressure on their opponents and showed great mastery the overall feeling is that they performed well beyond their potential. anyways, on a positive note for them they completed half their season and after going against a former lineal champion on the opening round, a former undisputed champion on the second round and now the reigning champions on the third they have probably left behind the most difficult part of the season so I'm sure many great battles will await them on the next fights to come for them. good luck and ggs guys, well played both.
kf
Unleveled User

Post by kf »

we ban hub from Ilm picks and we choose dm7 for tiebreaker.
Prepare for fake .WTF!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

fantastic then the tomorrow fight will go charon3dm9, q3dm8, storm3tourney1, pro-q3dm13 and q3dm7 and I'll PM here on the forum the fight card as usual. have fun and good luck to both on this very exciting fight. see you tomorrow in-game.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok PM for that sent before to kf and ironmonkey (as usual let me know if you haven't received, there's a mistake or something) and rematch of the previous edition second semi final between former undisputed champions team pride and current runner ups team community done on a fight that will go down as the night of the impossibles. if you would ask me if a game score of 10:0 is even possible (considering all the adjustments made and so to the game) in this game, I would most likely than not would tell you that not at all, however that's exactly what pride delivered right from the get go in q3dm7 an absolute perfect 10:0 game that broke none other than two historic team records (and almost tied a third) for highest kill efficiency and damage efficiency led by ixsy, the legend himself, that on top of that pulled another historic record this time individual overtaking reigning mvp WhoAmI on highest historic score efficiency having dyed barely three times on that game. quite frankly, I think that if it wouldn't have been recorded and properly logged nobody wouldn't even believe, top notch savage. definitively difficult continue playing after such a game and defeat for team community however out of nowhere they did surprisingly good on the second game, 6++, that although they lost as well it was a totally different history and they managed to keep it at least reasonably disputed with a solid thaw game led by aimer. finally the fight advanced towards the less usual rounds and bal3dm3 finally got played and it delivered the beginning of a never seen before comeback on a very exciting game that worked pretty good to be honest and finally community had a chance to dominate their rivals to secure their chance to stay on the fight. the revised q3dm8 for this edition was next and despite all the controversy I believe that the changes proved to be worthy and it delivered a much more dynamic and exciting/complete q3dm8 game. this was probably the decisive moment of the night, the game was neck to neck with alternatives for both teams, and likely anybody could have took it that would have spared a tie-breaker that probably no one from pride wanted however team community thaw game proved very solid again and it was enough to deny pride their winning game of the night. in that light, with team community gaining momentum and a team pride probably confused and upset as to why on earth after breaking all records on the first game were they still fighting these guys the tie-breaker was played and this time as on their previous encounter team community ended up prevailing to become the first team to have defeated the former undisputed champions twice in a game that they simply played better. ggs.
PUFF
User lv3
User lv3

Post by PUFF »

wow what a surprise!
I had to leave GTV with a score of 2:1 for Pride and after the first match, I wouldn't have given the community team a chance to win.
Bravo to them and keep having fun :wave:
MyWifeHatesQ3
User lv3
User lv3

Post by MyWifeHatesQ3 »

Pride played with max camping settings on dm7 (the best way to win) and did not give us much chances there. They had 2 rounds where they were lucky (or where we did not use our chances) to keep Red. But on this map you do not have many opportunities against a good team.
odin
User lv2
User lv2

Post by odin »

MyWifeHatesQ3 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:04 Pride played with max camping settings on dm7 (the best way to win)
We got angry about that incident with thawing through the wall and it gave us strengths )
Anyway well played. Your dm13 experience just knocked us off our feet. We arn't used to playing it with more than 1 enemy on thise map )
i_cezar
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Blaze

Post by i_cezar »

I have seen that moment on yt, ahaha. I think its more of a cool feature, like bunny hopping on cs or jump vault window in old PUBG. And it doesnt happen that often, i only seen Puff do it one on the same spot.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

PUFF wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:36 wow what a surprise!
I had to leave GTV with a score of 2:1 for Pride and after the first match, I wouldn't have given the community team a chance to win.
Bravo to them and keep having fun :wave:
You only.left because you are "clan" :lol: