Problems with ranked-Server

User's Guides & Help forum.
orgi69
User lv3
User lv3

Problems with ranked-Server

Post by orgi69 »

Hi Adminless,

I got a problem since several days with entering the ranked server. All in all smth happened on my pc, because the entering-process to all servers (also unfreeze) is very slow and it takes some time to load everything. While connecting to ranked all iteams, players etc. are loading, but it is stoping at the screen "Awaiting Snapshot". So in this case I have to restart my PC each time, when I want to enter. Also I have to restart my pc, when there is a mapchange. After a restart the entering process seems to be kind of normal.

While playing on unfreeze I don't need to restart to stay on server while there is a mapchange :crazy:

Do you have any idea what is causing this problem? Maybe you have some data in your logs? I have attached my freezing "entering screen" with the data written in the console

Thank you in advance
Attachments
cant enter.jpg
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Problems with ranked-Server

Post by adminless »

sounds like a network/operative system related issue to me. I think that things you can try are probably first start by using one of the provided packages "as-is" and see if you experience the same issues, if so may be try with another computer if available if not probably try running a full malware scan and reg cleaner. additionally to rule out dns issues try connecting to the servers directly by ip instead of by name and reset your router or change connection/port/cable if available (ex. try with your phone via tethering). hope that helps somehow.
orgi69
User lv3
User lv3

Post by orgi69 »

Thx, but tried all that stuff and it didn't help. It's also very weird, that after successful entering the server after a restart, I can type directly /reconnect und he won't let me enter again.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

unlucky, may be there's some sort of crazy cg-nat issue on your isp end, probably worth giving a try to connect via IPv6 instead (ex. \connect -6 fpsclasico.de:27970). I did took a look at the server and I don't observe any issues on its end, all seems to be just fine.