UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 22 History - Team Pride Champions

what set of tie-breakers do you prefer for the finals?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 06, 2023 21:54

the classic complete historic one (6++ , q3dm7 , overkill , hub3tourney1 , pro-q3tourney2 , pro-q3dm13 , q3dm14 , reqdm5 , q3dm8)
11%
the regular season restricted one (6++ , reqdm5 , q3dm7 , pro-nodm9 , overkill , storm3tourney1 , q3dm8 , pro-q3tourney2 , bal3dm3)
89%

Total votes: 9

.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Re: UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

we are putting together a team now . but Ami still doesn 't want to . Nothing helps. Berkut says that there is only one option left, it's to reach Poland and take AmI prisoner and give him a couple of signalersWumans :lol: )
adminless wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 19:20 so far only team community and ilm. ass said they interested and most likely will join but can't confirm so far and forza is missing at least two members and waiting final confirmations to join so far.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

there's still time left (2-3 weeks) for you to build a team so forget about ami and just recruit somebody else. move forward as I told you.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok just for the people to get a idea how the (maximum) competition could finally look like I added now a competition sample with sample (just to get you a idea, not confirmed teams, only sample) teams you can view here. I believe that given the interest, the season of the year and the previous experiences up to eight teams (or less obviously) the most appropriate would be run a full regular season league and then the usual final phase, including the traditional third place final. I remark once I just added eight sample teams there to complete the calendar, it doesn't mean those will finally participate (i.e. that they have already signed up) nor in that form. all that will have to be determined along this month, that's merely a competition sample to take as base and show off the plan basically. changes are therefor ultimately expected from that but more or less it should look something similar to that. at least that's the intention.
uZu
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: uZu

Post by uZu »

Heya, regatrding OfC we're currently trying to see if we can have a full crew and, in that case, we'll be pleased to join this comp.
We'll let you know ASAP
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

uZu wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:49 Heya, regatrding OfC we're currently trying to see if we can have a full crew and, in that case, we'll be pleased to join this comp.
We'll let you know ASAP
Lol you hopefully will this time, you can't get more part time than EZ crew
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

hehe btw WTF finallly assembled and joined this today that means we're three teams so far (team community, ilm, wtf). waiting for more participants to join/confirm/assemble.
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

adminless wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 21:52 hehe btw WTF finallly assembled and joined this today that means we're three teams so far (team community, ilm, wtf). waiting for more participants to join/confirm/assemble.
i thought ASS was ready too?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

they said they are definitively interested and working towards it and I suppose they'll make it but they haven't committed yet and I'm trying my best to assemble a competitive forza team with interested clanless players around but haven't succeed yet.
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

Got it, there is still time anyway to get ready :-)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, from what I heard and seen these days I believe that Sbornaya won't participate in this edition and as I wrote on the news thread Frozen $hots is just a death clan (I mean it was never really alive to begin with). additionally Soobshchestvo already struggled with the schedules and to participate by the end of the previous edition as well as ofc and ez which seems to be the case for this edition as well. then basically it looks like this comes down to team community, ilm, wtf, ass, oKo and potentially a community based team forza if everyone happens to assemble and sign up (so far only confirmed team community, ilm and wtf, I know nothing about oKo and I'm still struggling to assemble team forza, anybody else interested?). n8 that P0rsche mentioned is nowhere to be seen yet. I believe the deadline to sign up for this should probably be around the last week of this month somewhere between the Monday 24 and the Friday 28 although it would probably be preferable to know it sooner (i.e. in the next weeks) so you can probably better prepare/organize and it just doesn't look like a random game. anyways I wouldn't expect any changes about the format, probably instead of the sampled eight teams league it will just be a six teams league (at best). finally following the new map blacklist rule the deadline to announce the maps picks (three this time) will be moved to 48 hours prior the fight date as to give time to the opposing team to announce which one they want to blacklist at least 24 hours before the fight date. please keep that in mind as well.
uZu
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: uZu

Post by uZu »

PacMan wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 20:36 Lol you hopefully will this time, you can't get more part time than EZ crew
We'd love for sure unleash the ofc powa ;)
It's just quite not ez for us to gather enough members for now but we're still working on it
Agi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Agi »

adminless wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 23:49 -map pool -tie-breakers
What about adding some cool maps like: pro-dcmap7 or ospdm2? All the time same old (story) mappack.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I talked about pro-dcmap7 before (great map but probably not so good for this particular mode, it was never played) and ospdm2 I don't think even think it's such a great map for tournaments overall (not just of this particular mode, it was relatively unpopular even on the glacius events). anyways, to be honest it would probably worry more to finally complete the teams and participant lists within this week or the next at most than the pool. the pool is just fine and more than big/good enough, as also brought other times, it doesn't make much sense now to start dropping even more (random) maps. it doesn't really add anything if not the opposite. btw I think you're not currently on any team for this, if you're interested in participating you can still probably get a slot at the community team forza along heero, dawidov and purejoint (so far and pending potential changes) so let me know if you're interested to add you up.
Agi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Agi »

Yes, currently I am not participating. But I have raised a topic, because right now I am adding picked by you maps to bot's mappool (I told you that we are organizing regular games on ranked with bot's help [ranking etc.]. Pickup became alive again, because people preparing for tournament and that's why ranked is so popular recently.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Agi wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:18 Yes, currently I am not participating. But I have raised a topic, because right now I am adding picked by you maps to bot's mappool (I told you that we are organizing regular games on ranked with bot's help [ranking etc.]. Pickup became alive again, because people preparing for tournament and that's why ranked is so popular recently.
Yeah even pacman is back , and he really does rank!