fpsclasico teams and clans news

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Re: fpsclasico teams and clans news

Post by fernandinho1337 »

pacman and ami are actually founding members right?
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

fernandinho1337 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 23:31 pacman and ami are actually founding members right?
Ami is founding member not me but he dropped it , I am ex wtf.noob

I think it's kinda ok Porsche takes the wtf tag , not sure who he communicate with to expand it lol
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

as I said in what concerns me within this site the WTF clan belongs to P0rsche and Berkut is their clan. ami never really did anything about the clan within this site. the rest of the people did (viper, p0rsche, berkut, pacman etc). he (ami) just happened to randomly wear that tag at the pub. that's pretty much all he did about that clan and clearly that alone doesn't give anybody any rights over any "clan" here.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

Pacman as always , you 're just chasing balls ! )))) :lol:
PacMan wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 23:05
.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 21:27 Adminless hi my friend ! )))

many players of other teams have become very strong for a long time., in addition, clans from other servers want to participate in the tournament, and such a clan as N8 is extremely strong, MSK is a strong composition.

Therefore, I see no point in limiting the original and legendary composition of the WTF/ clan (WhoAmI/ Miroslav/ Berkut/ P0rsche/ Agi), our team composition was formed by coincidence, where friendly relations served as a link.

People want to see their favorite teams in the championship.
And the WTF clan is definitely one of them.
Such events will be of interest.

but in the case when teams are formed artificially, this leads to a drop in interest.

In addition, the Berkut now has big pings, which is why he plays like TNT (the king of loboks), that is, skillfully, but realgans do not fall))) XD
Lol

You know Miro not wtf and agi neither and Ami is oko

Your mad

As for other teams become strong it's easy for them to recruit , but doesn't mean they can compete
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

about WhoAmI - he is the WTF clan! this is philosophy . If there is no WhoAmI, then there is no clan officially. My tag in this case does not say anything. Neither I nor the golden eagle are the leaders of the clan. In the clan, I serve as the Minister of Communications. If the clan will exist, then if its creator is in its composition.
Without him, I do not yet know with whom I could play in the clan and with whom to create it.

Here's the idea of a rematch I really liked))) (WTF full squad vs UnfreeZeTeam) it will be very hot )
5vs5 , and it will be very shocking if a mysterious sixth player enters for unfreezeteam at the end to deal with Miroslav!)))
adminless wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 0:00 as I said in what concerns me whithin this site the WTF clan belongs to P0rsche and Berkut is their clan. ami never really did anything about the clan whithin this site. the rest of the people did (viper, p0rsche, berkut, pacman etc). he just happenened to randomly wear that tag at the pub. that's pretty much all he did about that clan.
Last edited by .WTF!P0rsche?! on Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:17, edited 1 time in total.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

dude do as your please, I think I have been very clear, in what concerns me and this site the WTF clan is yours and for other than potentially joining it (if he wants) ami has no business to do with it whatsoever. now feel free to do whatever you want with your clan just don't come back later with anymore shit. I'm just telling you where this stands and I hope I don't have to repeat me myself anymore. as for the team UnFreeZe rematch as I said if that's what you want may be it could be done as a special super event at some point (like the next year), that's not what we talking about here now.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

the logic is as follows :
if there is no regulation of the players ' level of play in the duel championship . For example, Miroslav could be given a high ping artificially to balance his abilities and experience with the level and abilities of another, more famous player - but this is nonsense.
If we consider the Team as a single organism, as a single person, then the question arises - why should we balance the abilities of two teams? And this is exactly what serves as the fact that people will simply lose interest in contemplating the beautiful . . .
The fact is that Any team is created on the basis of fateful events, sympathies, friendship, style can be.
And such a team may not be balanced, or unbalanced, this is how it will turn out.
But despite this, he will always have an interest in playing with this team and nothing else matters here. Because it's just a party of friends.

So far, there are almost no teams in the community created out of a selfish goal to win. Even if she is, she still passes the Friendship filter. That is why many players did not take root in the WTF clan.
But players like Viper, maybe Rotten and FragMasin, after different events we go through and realize that we are still one team. There can be a lot to separate us, server conditions, all sorts of orders. But will these players play against each other in different teams ? I'm not. As for Agi, let's see.
adminless wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:27 dude do as your please, I think I have been very clear, in what concerns me and this site the WTF clan is yours and for other than potentially joining it (if he wants) ami has no bussiness to do with it whatsoever. now feel free to do whatever you want with your clan just don't come back later with anymore shit. I'm just telling you where this stands and I hope I don't have to repeat me myself anymore. as for the team UnFreeZe rematch as I said if that's what you want may be it could be done as a special spuer event at some point (like the next year), that's not what we talking about here now.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:35 the logic is as follows :
if there is no regulation of the players ' level of play in the duel championship . For example, Miroslav could be given a high ping artificially to balance his abilities and experience with the level and abilities of another, more famous player - but this is nonsense.
If we consider the Team as a single organism, as a single person, then the question arises - why should we balance the abilities of two teams? And this is exactly what serves as the fact that people will simply lose interest in contemplating the beautiful . . .
The fact is that Any team is created on the basis of fateful events, sympathies, friendship, style can be.
And such a team may not be balanced, or unbalanced, this is how it will turn out.
But despite this, he will always have an interest in playing with this team and nothing else matters here. Because it's just a party of friends.

So far, there are almost no teams in the community created out of a selfish goal to win. Even if she is, she still passes the Friendship filter. That is why many players did not take root in the WTF clan.
But players like Viper, maybe Rotten and FragMasin, after different events we go through and realize that we are still one team. There can be a lot to separate us, server conditions, all sorts of orders. But will these players play against each other in different teams ? I'm not. As for Agi, let's see.
adminless wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:27 dude do as your please, I think I have been very clear, in what concerns me and this site the WTF clan is yours and for other than potentially joining it (if he wants) ami has no bussiness to do with it whatsoever. now feel free to do whatever you want with your clan just don't come back later with anymore shit. I'm just telling you where this stands and I hope I don't have to repeat me myself anymore. as for the team UnFreeZe rematch as I said if that's what you want may be it could be done as a special spuer event at some point (like the next year), that's not what we talking about here now.
What you smoke dude?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@P0rsche dude as I'm telling you people come to this place to play in a organized manner not at random and/or just for the sake of it as you put it and it just happens that this is the way I organize things here and it has been proven to work pretty good so far then if you want now to create a normal team and normally participate on any potential events around here as everyone else do know that you're now allowed/invited to do so. otherwise feel free to continue enjoying the public servers, met along with miro and ami for some potential team UnFreeZe rematch if it happens at some point depending on the circumstances (no guarantees, no deadlines, no commitment, no anything) or anything else that has nothing to do with this and stop spamming the shit out in the mean time like a little bitch. get over it.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

just reporting that as keza informed me now I added players angelfish and rico to the ass team in place of former members slash and de_dog for the upcoming competition. additionally following departure of angelfish from Frozen $hosts and in light of the lack of activity/organization and the apparent decomposition of it (not even six people) I marked it as well as "death" by now until somebody else (which I don't even know who of them) from them corrects me and revive it.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

as various clanless people reached me so far interested in participating on the upcoming UnFreeZe competition I resurrected now the former team community b that participated on the first edition with a new (only potential not 100% confirmed so far) line up (potentially heero, dawidov, jutuli and purejoint so far) and renamed it to team forza in order to avoid any more confusion with the well known team community. nevertheless this still means that team forza needs at least other two members (or more in case somebody cancels) so if somebody else around is on the same page (i.e. without clan and interested in participate) feel free to reach me to consider it for some community team as well.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 18:16 as various clanless people reached me so far interested in participating on the upcoming UnFreeZe competition I resurrected now the former team community b that participated on the first edition with a new (only potential not 100% confirmed so far) line up (potentially heero, dawidov, jutuli and purejoint so far) and renamed it to team forza in order to avoid any more confusion with the well known team community. nevertheless this still means that team forza needs at least other two members (or more in case somebody cancels) so if somebody else around is on the same page (i.e. without clan and interested in participate) feel free to reach me to consider it for some community team as well.
Jutuli ofc?
FraG_MasiN
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .DC!FraG_MasiN?!

Post by FraG_MasiN »

Hi Adminless
the*/ F$*/ clan is still alive, we have personnel changes before the end of the month, I will present you a list of players, thank you very much adminless
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

Adminless, here's your avatar. very cool. :thumbup:
Attachments
video-games-1920x1080-615241.jpg
video-games-1920x1080-615241.jpg (25.84 KiB) Viewed 49991 times
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@pacman of course but in case ofc can't assemble/schedule and entire competition (as it was the case last time) he can just participate on some of the off-the-record community teams (team foza this time) just as he did on the first edition (team community b that time).

@frag_masin ah ok great news didn't know about that. cool then I understand you're signing up for the tournament as well, right?