Possible Aimbot on Duel Server

Cheaters Reports Discussion forum.
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Possible Aimbot on Duel Server

Post by RH »

I'm honestly not 100% sure. He didn't miss a single rail the entire game. Felt like he didn't miss a single MG bullet. He did miss some LG, but mostly just shooting walls. The shotty was not his friend and his rockets were pretty bad. Had no timing. Bad movement. Wasn't like tons of snapping though that I normally look for.

Demo attached is my pov. Have to pov swap in wolfcam to see what he was doing.

The tracking at the fight around 3:40 is particularly weird. He also does just stare at me through walls a few times, like at 4:13.

Kind of a short game too because he ragequit, which sucks because more footage would have been nice. If some one else wants to watch with wolfcam and provide their input that would be appreciated. I think he was, but i'm not 100% on it because maybe hes just a good aimer who is bad at duel. At the very least, it might be worth keeping an eye out for him.

Player name was Herrasse and game was played on the fpsclasico duel server (not masters). If its determined he was cheating, that shit is going on youtube because he still got smashed lol
Attachments
demo0493.dm_71
(870.7 KiB) Downloaded 29 times
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Possible Aimbot on Duel Server

Post by adminless »

yeah I also noticed him this morning alone smashing some bots, that's this WhereisRapha? dude there on the main servers. definitively those 75+ percent rail and lighting accuracy are quite suspicious although from what I saw it seems like he mostly only plays alone against bots rather than humans which can make for that accuracy. ok I guess I'll investigate further and wait for more input form the main servers, thanks for report.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I mean, very likely the guy is just some random cheater randomly smashing some bots around, if you look at some of his "top" games there (ex , ex , ex , ex) he frequently hits +90% lg accuracy if not almost 100% which I assume even playing dummy bots/randoms it's not possible like that. let's see how he plays other human populated rooms (or if he does at all) but I guess that in such case I'll just ban him.
Silver Surfer
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Silver Surfer

Post by Silver Surfer »

There was a player on today Sat 1Oct at 5.18pm under unnamed player defo using Aimbot or a hack he must be a regular as he said something about go back to Weatherspoon's Silver most of the other players said he was using a hack and no I don't have a demo ! Surly adminless can find his IP address and check it ?
I know its a public Server and all that but there are so many unnamed players coming on using hacks !
Life is to short
Be Good and Enjoy

:D :D
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

Silver Surfer wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 18:31 There was a player on today Sat 1Oct at 5.18pm under unnamed player defo using Aimbot or a hack he must be a regular as he said something about go back to Weatherspoon's Silver most of the other players said he was using a hack and no I don't have a demo ! Surly adminless can find his IP address and check it ?
I know its a public Server and all that but there are so many unnamed players coming on using hacks !
What a melon
Silver Surfer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Silver Surfer »

:lol:
Last edited by Silver Surfer on Sun Oct 02, 2022 0:37, edited 1 time in total.
Life is to short
Be Good and Enjoy

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

same as this other report here, that's indeed a well known long stander member of the community with solid history at the events/tournaments here and without any evidences/records of cheating so far.
Silver Surfer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Silver Surfer »

same as this other report here, that's indeed a well known long stander member of the community with solid history at the events/tournaments here and without any evidences/records of cheating so far.
I apologise Adminless read it wrong !!! :wave: :wave: :wave:
Life is to short
Be Good and Enjoy