MrBosniak

Other Reports Discussion forum.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Re: MrBosniak

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

YoghurtVanilka wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 22:15 adminless, you can ban my ip, i will never play this more for a longer time
So to make it clear and avoid another "Yoghurts" do it
It takes too much time, i need to do something better in life than playing quake3
Sorry cthu, dont take it personal but other oko members were nice to me like WhoAmI or L3!T0 so i think smth with u is not right
Pirate ARRRR
Chicken BOKBOK
me Noice, huh ?
Karen...
Have a nice day
Yoghurt
Byeeee
do what you want. no greetings.
Camaradas Iks De
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

Bishop wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 22:33 Well. Cth never says anything logical. Not sure why you're bothered.
As always, the first in a topic that never concerns you. nothing new. Bishop clown always on duty :lol:
Camaradas Iks De
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 22:52
Bishop wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 22:33 Well. Cth never says anything logical. Not sure why you're bothered.
As always, the first in a topic that never concerns you. nothing new. Bishop clown always on duty :lol:
Bishop is right , your Google translate is messed up lol
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

He said goodbye to the audience, suddenly starts playing under a new nickname #XD. I remember when he wrote that he didn't know anyone with the name LASKENS. powerful magic. one disappears. the second one comes back in one day. fool existence

90% of players return to the server, be it under the new name or the old one.
obraz_2022-09-08_211743883.png
Pacman i know but i dont care about it
Camaradas Iks De
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 21:25 He said goodbye to the audience, suddenly starts playing under a new nickname #XD. I remember when he wrote that he didn't know anyone with the name LASKENS. powerful magic. one disappears. the second one comes back in one day. fool existence

90% of players return to the server, be it under the new name or the old one.

obraz_2022-09-08_211743883.png

Pacman i know but i dont care about it
True under new names, this q3 is there escape from time to time , fu CTH :D
Bishop
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: bishop

Post by Bishop »

I'm not going to respond any further after this.

Most of the time, playing with different nicknames isn't malevolent (you've done it as well), and I'm not quite certain what the dilemma is. The player in question isn't the one you argue to be, nor does he take advantage of the unfreeze system. It's his prerogative, and there is very little you can do about it.

Perhaps I should advise you to cease inventing issues and worsening the situation. It's truly revolting if it's your job to spy on and sabotage people. Contrary to what you said, players returning to the game should be great news.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

agree I think the worst about the fake nicking is when unrelated people get stuck arguing over and over that somebody is in reality somebody else and that everyone goes fake nicking. I typically do not even care about arguing it because is mostly a waste of time but truth is that of course although some fake nicking incidents always do happen, sure nobody denies that, this is more a rare thing (a few percent of the players/incidents) than the norm and a widespread practice (i.e. the "standard" practice) as these guys put it.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

@bishop Yes you are right. I play under different names. recently I had the name "q3". yes you are right, this is not the player who started the topic. but the discussion took a different path. you just didn't think about it, right? the attacks from "yoghurt" were directed not only at me, but at my clan and server friends. you probably have no idea about that either. well. you don't play here long / often and that's the reason. What kind of spying, are you normal? the page that is used for this allows you to choose the right moment for you to join the game. matching facts and conversations is another thing. Yes, I know, you haven't thought of that either. because you don't know anything about it. so I don't consider you a person worthy of expression/opinion. in fact, I only think you do it because I am speaking out. but let's skip this fact because nobody cares.
I think despite his short time on the server, he wrote x100 times more "F*** Y*u" and stuff like that to random people playing on the server. than my famous "pathetic" "pussy" etc. also you are very good at "fu****g my mom" which you admitted in public in chat. Do you remember ? or are you still missing neurons?

@adminless I agree with your statement. but remember all of you one thing. what people do online doesn't have to be for any reason. it does not have to be guided by good or evil. it can be as meaningless as most actions done in front of humans.

I present to you the facts as they are. How can I prove my point? since the person I'm talking about at the moment uses things that effectively mask them in all kinds of activities? after all, it is unprovable. should I specially check the demos? so as not to get any result and reflection? . (there are hundreds / thousands of them, only from this server.) one by one where the evidence of the alleged guilt is clearly visible in the chat? provocation from this subhuman? the blockade was never effective because he kept provoking me with things like "it's not vpn, keep trying". "keep trying your luck." I am simply showing him to the full.
I wrote that I reported his behavior more than once. maybe two or three times. probably not the only one doing it, but i can't be sure. nobody cares about it. do you know why? because the topic of insults and other instincts did not concern you. and yes. I don't care about it either. no one has to like me, respect me. but the presumptions, then the theses and, in conclusion, the facts are as they are.

each person can be sure of his words. but neither of you is sure of the person.

in my opinion, this is where the thread ends. I'll end it like my colleague @bishop. everything has been said and I do not expect any effective action. I'm not going to respond any further after this.
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

thing is that you don't have to neither you really can as you're saying however despite that I feel like many times you jump to the conclusion that is always the same guy picking on you over and over too quickly anyways when in reality, of course, sure, sometimes it's, indeed, but most of the time (the majority) it's not and they are different people as I'm telling you.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 20:13 @bishop Yes you are right. I play under different names. recently I had the name "q3". yes you are right, this is not the player who started the topic. but the discussion took a different path. you just didn't think about it, right? the attacks from "yoghurt" were directed not only at me, but at my clan and server friends. you probably have no idea about that either. well. you don't play here long / often and that's the reason. What kind of spying, are you normal? the page that is used for this allows you to choose the right moment for you to join the game. matching facts and conversations is another thing. Yes, I know, you haven't thought of that either. because you don't know anything about it. so I don't consider you a person worthy of expression/opinion. in fact, I only think you do it because I am speaking out. but let's skip this fact because nobody cares.
I think despite his short time on the server, he wrote x100 times more "F*** Y*u" and stuff like that to random people playing on the server. than my famous "pathetic" "pussy" etc. also you are very good at "fu****g my mom" which you admitted in public in chat. Do you remember ? or are you still missing neurons?

@adminless I agree with your statement. but remember all of you one thing. what people do online doesn't have to be for any reason. it does not have to be guided by good or evil. it can be as meaningless as most actions done in front of humans.

I present to you the facts as they are. How can I prove my point? since the person I'm talking about at the moment uses things that effectively mask them in all kinds of activities? after all, it is unprovable. should I specially check the demos? so as not to get any result and reflection? . (there are hundreds / thousands of them, only from this server.) one by one where the evidence of the alleged guilt is clearly visible in the chat? provocation from this subhuman? the blockade was never effective because he kept provoking me with things like "it's not vpn, keep trying". "keep trying your luck." I am simply showing him to the full.
I wrote that I reported his behavior more than once. maybe two or three times. probably not the only one doing it, but i can't be sure. nobody cares about it. do you know why? because the topic of insults and other instincts did not concern you. and yes. I don't care about it either. no one has to like me, respect me. but the presumptions, then the theses and, in conclusion, the facts are as they are.

each person can be sure of his words. but neither of you is sure of the person.

in my opinion, this is where the thread ends. I'll end it like my colleague @bishop. everything has been said and I do not expect any effective action. I'm not going to respond any further after this.
Long message waste of time

Only part I caught is you are q3 , you play better with that name lol
YoghurtVanilka
User lv2
User lv2

Post by YoghurtVanilka »

xd what a drama
For your information and to chill

Im not laskens or someone else who you are connecting with me

I did IP switch once, when propably cthu get mad and get me banned/chatbanned whatever xd I was playing using internet from smartphone ( i even told that cthu once on chat in game - about switching sim cards etc) but it was longer time ago, so nope

I know clear white Yoghurt is chatbanned

so cthu if you were player with nick q3 u suck, you played as other person so you too made mess and broke your plan/idea, as q3 u still attacked other ppl not even me and this is weird more for me now, you cant stand losing xd or idk i dont get how are you thinking

I told you too that i dont used VPNs

You get triggered too much

About f5ck and f5cking your mom, yea, typical punch line in poland, don't take it too serious man,
I can say, my words and punch lines were too hard - we can see results now hah

When i was playing, once i met bot? or cheat that switched names ofc-xxxxx okoxxxxx and other, he had accuracy above 60% so unreal for me, we were playing at 3-4 AM PL time, so person who is switching names is still there but it's not me, f3ck off from Yoghurt, i created that nick when i was playing at evening and eating - yoghurt xd i also played QC and i was on QC PL Discord as Artur

I played and have good time with ppl like GreenBarood, yetiguru, ass-redrum, karen, HolySquid (kinky stinky xd), toxic, whoami, bl!nd, FilthyPirate, JTrain, UA Sonic...

If you want all mess from Yoghurt - i once asked Agi about smth hmm bad to ask a woman, she get mad xd but you never said that cthu and that was even worse than fck you or fck your mom heh

BTW
How to turn off this stupid notifications ?? Or delete account xd I don't want that mess anymore
I decided to stop playing, delete my account
cthu f5ck off man, you have too tight pants, grow up

Cheers
Yoghurt

PS
This is last post, im blocking notifications in mail
Have a nice time
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

What flavor you are?
LASKENS
User lv1
User lv1

Post by LASKENS »

I havent played for like almost a year and oKo*CTHULHU aka oko*Cienias still has a problem with me :D So fking funny ^^

Less drugs, more quake my friend :)
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

identical twins or you have a split personality. do not weaken me with your fake accounts with one written message. p.s im not your friend you stupid pussy
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

you should probably have stopped where you said you were going to, if you're looking for yet more drama and conflict probably the best for you is to go look elsewhere. at this point I don't really think you bring anything positive to the community.