4P3 is using aimbot

Cheaters Reports Discussion forum.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5
Posts: 464
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:15

Re: 4P3 is using aimbot

Post by fernandinho1337 »

ILM guys becoming a problem on the server I feel

... <3
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
Posts: 630
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 16:09
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ
Location: u.k

Re: 4P3 is using aimbot

Post by PacMan »

fernandinho1337 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 21:16 ILM guys becoming a problem on the server I feel

... <3
Yes they getting to good for you, now turn your hax off so we can see your noob ass in action
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2020 20:40

Re: 4P3 is using aimbot

Post by nickaero »

_Nisa_ wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 15:36 I played the with the 4P3 today and he was just a normal player... he couldn't hit shit with rail or LG. The other day it was 100/100 for several maps all the time, hence my report and I won't take my words back.
I mean if you are going to accuse a respected member of the community of cheating like this at least take the effort of recording a demo
i_cezar
User lv4
User lv4
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2018 0:53
in-game nick: Blaze

Re: 4P3 is using aimbot

Post by i_cezar »

_Nisa_ wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 15:36 I played the with the 4P3 today and he was just a normal player... he couldn't hit shit with rail or LG.
I want this demo instead))
See you in octogon to put that baby to the test ironmonkey, but we need more lg ammo there.

Its good that we have some actual stats to soft dismiss the claims being made here.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
Posts: 630
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 16:09
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ
Location: u.k

Re: 4P3 is using aimbot

Post by PacMan »

nickaero wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:48
_Nisa_ wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 15:36 I played the with the 4P3 today and he was just a normal player... he couldn't hit shit with rail or LG. The other day it was 100/100 for several maps all the time, hence my report and I won't take my words back.
I mean if you are going to accuse a respected member of the community of cheating like this at least take the effort of recording a demo

Respected how? We already been over this using different names etc and someone can make mistakes , just like nastia using name wh

So he already admitted the name change was a mistake , so again a pointless reply to something sorted by thean in question himself

Maybe Miro right lol haha
User avatar
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 18:26
in-game nick: ...jutuli...
Location: Czech Republic

Re: 4P3 is using aimbot

Post by ...jutuli... »

I must agree with pacman. Ape is ok, but when someone changing his nick and he is a good player, he must expect that sooner or later could be accused for hax. Especially on server, where major part of ppl know each other at least a little bit. However some demo would make everything easier and clear.
fau
User lv4
User lv4
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2020 18:46

Re: 4P3 is using aimbot

Post by fau »

^ironmonkey wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 19:18 sorry nisa for disappointing you. next to my 50-60 hrs working-week i have no other (permanent) hobby. i feel at home here and enjoy improving myself.
I feel you man. Summer is coming, covid on its last legs - looking forward to returning to some past activities :-)
^ironmonkey wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 19:18 im definitely not interested in screwing up this and looking for something else to do. i never played any other game seriously and im to old for smth new. I also feel tired of such insinuations.
Don't worry, nobody will take it seriously without a demo proof. Stats are perfectly fine, your aim was very impressive recently and I think you (and your teammates) improved during league. Using fake nick was asking for trouble but I think you already got more than deserved in this topic.

I wouldn't have a heart to start a completely new hardcore game like quake neither, but for me it's pretty easy to switch between various quake and quake-inspired games. A little getting used to at the begining and all skills translate very well. You can find many great game modes and communities (like this one) this way and avoid getting stuck if you don't enjoy something.

If I want to play freeze tag - this is the best place. If I want to play duel - quake champions. TDM/CTF - quakelive hoq pickups. With casual approach it's really nice experience to have all these games to choose from, whenever you feel like playing.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
Posts: 630
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 16:09
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ
Location: u.k

Re: 4P3 is using aimbot

Post by PacMan »

...jutuli... wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 16:12 I must agree with pacman. Ape is ok, but when someone changing his nick and he is a good player, he must expect that sooner or later could be accused for hax. Especially on server, where major part of ppl know each other at least a little bit. However some demo would make everything easier and clear.
Yes pacass knows best

I didn't realise monkee had lots of accusations against

We needs stats for most accused 💪
i_cezar
User lv4
User lv4
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2018 0:53
in-game nick: Blaze

Re: 4P3 is using aimbot

Post by i_cezar »

alyeti wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 15:41
nickaero wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:48
I mean if you are going to accuse a respected member of the community of cheating like this at least take the effort of recording a demo

Respected how? We already been over this using different names etc and someone can make mistakes , just like nastia using name wh

So he already admitted the name change was a mistake , so again a pointless reply to something sorted by thean in question himself

Maybe Miro right lol haha
Are you ok pacman?

Because there is not one, but a couple of questionable to say the least points in your statement. Keep in mind btw that it's only a few lines.
And you try to act like an opinion leader too, which is more worrying because it could get traction with people who dont know better.

What do you mean "Respected how?"? Everyone gets respect by default in this environment. I hope you understood this by now. And unless that person makes some bad acts like unmanner/toxic/unsportsmanship/cheating etc. the respect stays. So unless you can point me to where any of these cases proved to be true about ironmonkey, what was that about?

Secondly, using a different nickname from what you are used to is not a mistake in itself. Only if its insulting or inappropriate. You can use what you want, normally. Maybe i missed some rules about that on this server. To be clear and say it until the end, "Wh" was off the list because it suggested a hack for a top player like nastia and about the Arianna Grande incident, the nick was not the problem.

Then, why is nickaero's post pointless? He said if OP acussed and INSISTED with aimhack accusations even after player revealed his "real" nickname, then provide a demo at least. And you say: but yes he already admited using a different nickname was wrong.

And monkey had lots of accusations from pretty much the same people that accused more players on this server and almost all proved wrong.

You think this post is about nickname change?
User avatar
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3059
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 19:05
in-game nick: not available
Location: Vigo (Spain)

Re: 4P3 is using aimbot

Post by adminless »

I didn't comment more because I didn't think it was necessary but I believe that there's a difference between naming one self as a cheat/fake nicking and someone just randomly connecting the server a few times with a different nick in the context of training/testing different cfgs/setups and similar which is what I understood that happened here.
User avatar
^ironmonkey
User lv3
User lv3
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2020 17:09
Location: Fulda, Germany

Re: 4P3 is using aimbot

Post by ^ironmonkey »

Hey guys,

obviously the topic is still warm, I dont want to leave my thoughts unsaid.

the two "questionable" matches (https://freefun.fpsclasico.de/gamestat. ... efault.php / https://freefun.fpsclasico.de/gamestat. ... efault.php) were on a friday afternoon on an almost empty server. my goal was to explicitly train LG (look in the stats, when it was empty i switched to RG/MG). unfortunately i didnt record a demo.

1. anyone who knows me knows that I prefer small teams to reach max performance.

2. due to the narrow hallways, dm4 is an optimal LG map and i also think that dm6 is one of the best LG maps.

3. i dont want to offend anyone, but my opponents were easy prey.

4. i also had a really good run that afternoon, yes.

5. i have never used an aimbot or anything like that. not even before. not even in my young (and unreasonable) years.

6. i have no interest in this. i want to be successful through my ability. its the same in my job.

7. i have no place in my heart for tricksters.

8. i played 1000+ hours here in the past year. as an adult with understanding (assume that i get something out of it) I know that if you screw smth up, you have to stand up for it. i am very well aware that there are consequences here. so why should i do smth like this, please? where is the sense in this?

9. i spent hundreds of hours with my teammates from ILM. not only in game, also in discord an other social media platforms. if i would leave my straight line, they would show me the red card. the guys are my friends. their respect means a lot to me. so why should I risk this?

I have already made config settings several times under the nick 4P3 (searched some screenshots: https://ibb.co/hVV86XN / https://ibb.co/xDc8n55 / https://ibb.co/frXPPQM). as already written, i have obviously landed a misstep with the choice of another nickname. of course i will adjust my settings in the future and then i will show everyone that it is me. I have just deleted my 4P3 cfg.

otherwise i have nothing to excuse.

i hope that the subject is done with this now.

@pacman: the statistics have already been linked.

@fau: thanks for your point of view :) tbh had not yet had the motivation to try other mods/variants beyond quake live anf ofc several in earlier years. im basically interested in this, but I dont have the strength to do so atm. but maybe i should lower my expectations a bit for this.

@cezar+nick: thank you buddies for your support, as usual :)
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
Posts: 630
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 16:09
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ
Location: u.k

Re: 4P3 is using aimbot

Post by PacMan »

i_cezar wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:54
alyeti wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 15:41


Respected how? We already been over this using different names etc and someone can make mistakes , just like nastia using name wh

So he already admitted the name change was a mistake , so again a pointless reply to something sorted by thean in question himself

Maybe Miro right lol haha
Are you ok pacman?

Because there is not one, but a couple of questionable to say the least points in your statement. Keep in mind btw that it's only a few lines.
And you try to act like an opinion leader too, which is more worrying because it could get traction with people who dont know better.

What do you mean "Respected how?"? Everyone gets respect by default in this environment. I hope you understood this by now. And unless that person makes some bad acts like unmanner/toxic/unsportsmanship/cheating etc. the respect stays. So unless you can point me to where any of these cases proved to be true about ironmonkey, what was that about?

Secondly, using a different nickname from what you are used to is not a mistake in itself. Only if its insulting or inappropriate. You can use what you want, normally. Maybe i missed some rules about that on this server. To be clear and say it until the end, "Wh" was off the list because it suggested a hack for a top player like nastia and about the Arianna Grande incident, the nick was not the problem.

Then, why is nickaero's post pointless? He said if OP acussed and INSISTED with aimhack accusations even after player revealed his "real" nickname, then provide a demo at least. And you say: but yes he already admited using a different nickname was wrong.

And monkey had lots of accusations from pretty much the same people that accused more players on this server and almost all proved wrong.

You think this post is about nickname change?
I am no leader blaze , grow up man , monkee already explained it all and it's done with dont be an ....?

Ps admin yes how can I change my username as this is my original player name I don't use no more and asses use different name here and in game as I see above
User avatar
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3059
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 19:05
in-game nick: not available
Location: Vigo (Spain)

Re: 4P3 is using aimbot

Post by adminless »

forum level five users (like you) can change the user name on their control panel (here).
User avatar
_Nisa_
User lv3
User lv3
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2018 22:14
in-game nick: ^Princess
Location: Finland

Re: 4P3 is using aimbot

Post by _Nisa_ »

^ironmonkey wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 18:42 Hey guys,

obviously the topic is still warm, I dont want to leave my thoughts unsaid.

the two "questionable" matches (https://freefun.fpsclasico.de/gamestat. ... efault.php / https://freefun.fpsclasico.de/gamestat. ... efault.php) were on a friday afternoon on an almost empty server. my goal was to explicitly train LG (look in the stats, when it was empty i switched to RG/MG). unfortunately i didnt record a demo.

1. anyone who knows me knows that I prefer small teams to reach max performance.

2. due to the narrow hallways, dm4 is an optimal LG map and i also think that dm6 is one of the best LG maps.

3. i dont want to offend anyone, but my opponents were easy prey.

4. i also had a really good run that afternoon, yes.

5. i have never used an aimbot or anything like that. not even before. not even in my young (and unreasonable) years.

6. i have no interest in this. i want to be successful through my ability. its the same in my job.

7. i have no place in my heart for tricksters.

8. i played 1000+ hours here in the past year. as an adult with understanding (assume that i get something out of it) I know that if you screw smth up, you have to stand up for it. i am very well aware that there are consequences here. so why should i do smth like this, please? where is the sense in this?

9. i spent hundreds of hours with my teammates from ILM. not only in game, also in discord an other social media platforms. if i would leave my straight line, they would show me the red card. the guys are my friends. their respect means a lot to me. so why should I risk this?

I have already made config settings several times under the nick 4P3 (searched some screenshots: https://ibb.co/hVV86XN / https://ibb.co/xDc8n55 / https://ibb.co/frXPPQM). as already written, i have obviously landed a misstep with the choice of another nickname. of course i will adjust my settings in the future and then i will show everyone that it is me. I have just deleted my 4P3 cfg.

otherwise i have nothing to excuse.

i hope that the subject is done with this now.

@pacman: the statistics have already been linked.

@fau: thanks for your point of view :) tbh had not yet had the motivation to try other mods/variants beyond quake live anf ofc several in earlier years. im basically interested in this, but I dont have the strength to do so atm. but maybe i should lower my expectations a bit for this.

@cezar+nick: thank you buddies for your support, as usual :)
The longer these explanations get the less I tend to believe any of it. It is sufficient for an honest player to just say "Nope, you're wrong."

:clap:
Makaveli
User lv2
User lv2
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2021 19:56

Re: 4P3 is using aimbot

Post by Makaveli »

@all: Sorry for posting on a very old topic, but feel its necessary

@Nisa: With my deepest respect sorry to say that but he must have raped you during the game, so that you still comment even after month withoutany evidence and having detailed explanations by him! His intend was just to make everything clear by these explanations as he is the one getting accused. But I can clearly see what your intend is and it is not a good one!

The rule is simple: No evidence, no ban!
In your first post you wrote: "Currently playing"
Instead of posting it here it would be easier and faster to capture a demo and post it afterwards. I have big doubt that your intend was to claim a cheater after reading all these!

And if you think that Im defending my team mate, then yes Im defending him as I know that he would never do this and hope that he will return much stronger after his long absence!

@adminless: How about releasing rules on the forum what the requirements are to claim cheaters. If the rules are not followed ban the claiming player for some days that accuses others without evidence, so that they have time to read the rules and learn how to capture demos and to avoid such kind of unnecessary posts in the future?