UnFreeZe VS q3msk [TOP 5 players match]

Team UnFreeZe mega events history - Diamond Clan undisputed champions
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe VS q3msk [TOP 5 players match]

Post by adminless »

I know them, they are garbage (see vids above with absurd number of players on unfitting maps and/or shitty maps never played at any well know seriuos organization among several other things) and fake to start with, system shell ping around 80 msecs here, 44 msecs in-game, hell no. so what about a home game at fpsclasico this Sunday 7 of March of 2021 at 19:00 CET on vps.fpsclasico.de:56534 or vps.fpsclasico.eu:56534 (they are the same pick which one works best for your particular route) 4vs4 and depending on how that plays out (example if there's a very clear winner what's the point in having another game?) we'll think about a away game if we're interested. server is currently up with pass 1234 so give it a try and let me know if you're interested. if you're I'd still have to poll the guys here for a final confirmation for that date but pretty much that should be it. if you're not then I'm not gonna waste anybody else time anymore with this so let me know. for the record, the map pool installed at the server is as follow:
6++ 7++ bloodcovenant estatica focal_p132 hektik_b3 hub3aeroq3 hub3tourney1 japandm mrcq3t4 ospdm1 ospdm2 ospdm6 ospdm8 overkill phantq3dm1_rev phantq3dm3_rev pro-dcmap7 pro-q3dm13 pro-q3dm6 pro-q3tourney2 pro-q3tourney4 pro-q3tourney7 pukka3tourney2 q3dm10 q3dm11 q3dm12 q3dm14 q3dm16 q3dm17 q3dm18 q3dm1 q3dm2 q3dm3 q3dm4 q3dm5 q3dm7 q3dm8 q3dm9 q3tourney1 q3tourney3 q3tourney6 qxtourney1 rpg3dm2 ztn3tourney1
chapo
Unleveled User

Post by chapo »

adminless wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 14:30 we still don't know for sure if they are really those (though I think that almost everything points in that direction), but if that's the case that chapo isn't even on the top 100 here, I highly doubt they stand any chance, not even remotely, though quite frankly after all the trouble in setting this up I really hope they show up and pull off at least a competitive game so we'll see. as I said I'll try to settle this nevertheless and take the fight seriously. if they don't show here in few days I guess I'll try to reach them on YouTube or something, we'll see.
and i should be in top10 for 5-8 games on your server?
chapo
Unleveled User

Post by chapo »

adminless wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 19:07 I know them, they are garbage (see vids above with absurd number of players on unfitting maps and/or shitty maps never played at any well know seriuos organization among several other things) and fake to start with, system shell ping around 80 msecs here, 44 msecs in-game, hell no. so what about a home game at fpsclasico this Sunday 7 of March of 2021 at 19:00 CET on vps.fpsclasico.de:56534 or vps.fpsclasico.eu:56534 (they are the same pick which one works best for your particular route) 4vs4 and depending on how that plays out (example if there's a very clear winner what's the point in having another game?) we'll think about a away game if we're interested. server is currently up with pass 1234 so give it a try and let me know if you're interested. if you're I'd still have to poll the guys here for a final confirmation for that date but pretty much that should be it. if you're not then I'm not gonna waste anybody else time anymore with this so let me know. for the record, the map pool installed at the server is as follow:
6++ 7++ bloodcovenant estatica focal_p132 hektik_b3 hub3aeroq3 hub3tourney1 japandm mrcq3t4 ospdm1 ospdm2 ospdm6 ospdm8 overkill phantq3dm1_rev phantq3dm3_rev pro-dcmap7 pro-q3dm13 pro-q3dm6 pro-q3tourney2 pro-q3tourney4 pro-q3tourney7 pukka3tourney2 q3dm10 q3dm11 q3dm12 q3dm14 q3dm16 q3dm17 q3dm18 q3dm1 q3dm2 q3dm3 q3dm4 q3dm5 q3dm7 q3dm8 q3dm9 q3tourney1 q3tourney3 q3tourney6 qxtourney1 rpg3dm2 ztn3tourney1
i will come back with answer asap
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes, I said it and I repeat it again, with those stats you could play a thousand games here that you would struggle to get into the top 100 let alone in the top 10 so when you do just a sparring with some of our dear members and you fail to have any impact on the game even going as far as finishing last on a map as can be seen on the attached screenshot I find it extremely disrespectful and unacceptable to reach out our dear discord admin kotovski calling out not the best five now but the best five ever here. as I said I don't know who your buddies are but I really do hope that March the seventh they bring something to the game and you actually earn your away game or I'm gonna be even lot more pissed with this that what I actually am already.
Attachments
Screenshot from 2021-03-04 21-00-32.png
chapo
Unleveled User

Post by chapo »

lol dear :) mr. iloveforumbattlesfrom90s , you will definetely see who are the strongest players on freeze mode:) attach more screenshot of my play like hiding rat of your server but I DON'T CARE. My 5 best not include me, i'm just part of this game but not the main part. I promise we'll give zero chances to win on your land, lil adminobrainless. see ya on 7 march, biach
chapo
Unleveled User

Post by chapo »

adminless wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 21:37 yes, I said it and I repeat it again, with those stats you could play a thousand games here that you would struggle to get into the top 100 let alone in the top 10 so when you do just a sparring with some of our dear members and you fail to have any impact on the game even going as far as finishing last on a map as can be seen on the attached screenshot I find it extremely disrespectful and unacceptable to reach out our dear discord admin kotovski calling out not the best five now but the best five ever here. as I said I don't know who your buddies are but I really do hope that March the seventh they bring something to the game and you actually earn your away game or I'm gonna be even lot more pissed with this that what I actually am already.
you dont know even the whole series of this match with guys from OKO clan. how dare you can say about my game with all this foken stuff of screenshots, if you don't saw this game. ask them what was on first map, ask them what was on my lovely 6++ ?

i dont like guys like you, who loves trashtalk on forum, just sit where you sit, and dont start war there. I see the admin title, but i don't see admin there
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

haha I repeat, I'm looking forward that so bring it on. ok then deal, Sunday 7 of March of 2021 at 19:00 CET on vps.fpsclasico.de:56534 or vps.fpsclasico.eu:56534 4vs4. I'll PM you here now the password for the fight as well as the reminder if anything changes or something I'll let you know. btw notice that we're finally doing 4vs4 not 5vs5. also I bet that you're so overconfident that you don't even care about choosing any maps so we can chose all the maps, right? let me know if you want to pick some map too and/or have some preference for a potential tie-breaker.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

the 6++ game you say, the one your team barely keep up losing 10-6, right? look let the bullshit for March the eight, ok? I have better stuff to do.
Attachments
Screenshot from 2021-03-04 21-17-11.png
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

chapo wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 22:11i dont like guys like you, who loves trashtalk on forum, just sit where you sit, and dont start war there. I see the admin title, but i don't see admin there
besides do I have to remind you that it was you who actually reached our dear discord admin kotovski asking to fight the top best five ever here not the other way around? quite frankly, it's not like I have or had any interest in any of that shit, matter of fact I had to look you up because I didn't even know who you were, you asked for it so perhaps the next time if you can't take the heat better don't start the fire.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

I think chapo lose against pacman I am noob , but I fry your balls with LG no problem

Just get your players together chapo relax lol
chapo
Unleveled User

Post by chapo »

lose or win chapo, why it's so important when we talk here about showmatch. i dont even play serious for some reasons, i just came to check ping and server settings, and then your dear serverlovers offered me to play with them, without any motivation to do that i agree and play. why you came here and attach screenshots with bad argues of what my team is it. i dont understand your policy, admin, and this is so strange to read this. bad manners minimum.

and join to discord, we can talk directly, not on this forum like in 90s. hate this and dont want to accept, like i have to accept your forum war here, fck it.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

chapo wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 23:05 lose or win chapo, why it's so important when we talk here about showmatch. i dont even play serious for some reasons, i just came to check ping and server settings, and then your dear serverlovers offered me to play with them, without any motivation to do that i agree and play. why you came here and attach screenshots with bad argues of what my team is it. i dont understand your policy, admin, and this is so strange to read this. bad manners minimum.

and join to discord, we can talk directly, not on this forum like in 90s. hate this and dont want to accept, like i have to accept your forum war here, fck it.
Come on man just play
chapo
Unleveled User

Post by chapo »

we want play any of these maps: 6++, uberkill, servitude, oxodm32, ts_ca1, oxodm15, oxodm68, monastery, q3shw14, blackcathedral.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I repeat you once again it's important because you called out the top five best players ever on this community nonetheless for a fight when so far you haven't proved any significant comparable level of skill as to make such a call. I repeat it's not like we reached you or that you reached us in a friendly manner or anything you reached us out of nowhere like if you were the pinnacle of the fps performance history calling for the top best five players ever here when I repeat so far you don't seem to be. we enjoying organizing fights and having a good time and not having our time wasted by randoms like you throwing a bluff so at least I know that I take offense from that. I mean, as I said I find that the players like you are the ones that give the game a bad name with all this bullshit. other than that I obviously don't use any third party services for good measures so if you're unhappy with the way to reach fpsclasico once again that's something you should have considered before you challenged fpsclasico out of nowhere and not now.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

chapo wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 23:29 we want play any of these maps: 6++, uberkill, servitude, oxodm32, ts_ca1, oxodm15, oxodm68, monastery, q3shw14, blackcathedral.
Good stuff

Admin here we go , can any of this be facilitated?