UnFreeZe Spring 2024 Tournament

UnFreeZe Spring 2024 tournament History - ASS Clan Champions

what date/s are you available for the all-star/community game?

Poll ended at Mon May 20, 2024 14:32

Tuesday 21 of May of 2024 21:00 CEST (UCT+02)
15%
Wednesday 22 of May of 2024 21:00 CEST (UCT+02)
38%
Thursday 23 of May of 2024 21:00 CEST (UCT+02)
38%
other (comment)
8%

Total votes: 13

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe Spring 2024 Tournament

Post by adminless »

infinity just joined today too, that means the current team is fully assembled except for fusion that widthdraw for this so just waiting to confirm the date (it appears currently the best choice for this so far is the Wednesday night) and for a few more guys to join the past team along with ami, aimer, mwhqe cth and potentially champi (to determine depending on the turn out) to finally leave this all set.
champi
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Champi

Post by champi »

This is CTF , right? Whose team I'm playing with? Maybe I've misunderstood it , I'm not playing freezetag with 200 ping lol
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes man completely so let me break it for you. this thread was about the UnFreeZe (not ctf) Spring 2024 tournament that just ended past week with ASS clan victory and that your team had already declined to participate back in April as written. now is just about making a few (a all-star community game and potentially a extra game against Moskva afterward) UnFreeZe follow up community games as usual to celebrate the tournament so yes you're completely lost here. ok np I'll remove you now and then still looking forward a few more community guys to play this next week, any volunteers? as usual and as I think I told you other times take it easy before coming to so much unrequested conclusions and getting involved like that, if I noted you as backup pending more contacts it was for something, for a reason.
Mikes_uk
User lv2
User lv2

Post by Mikes_uk »

Count me in!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

fantastic noted now. mwhq3 just cancelled yesterday for the currently planned Wednesday/Thursday dates so I just invited a few more guys (now also from the tournament) and then later today I'll post here a updated card accordingly to the current situation. I'll try to adhere to the initial plan as much as possible but since it appears that finally only three guys from the past off championship team will participate then the teams will probably have to be mixed in some way.
Gladiat0r
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: *DT*^GLADIAT0R / *DT*NoobsHunter

Post by Gladiat0r »

hello adminless,

thanks for the invitation , i can join , all the mentioned days suit me .
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

awesome then with you we are twelve which should be enough to play this so finally here we have the now completed public card for this as follows:
  • event: UnFreeZe Spring 2024 ALL-Star Game
  • date: Wednesday 22 of May of 2024 21:00 CEST (UTC+02)
  • teams:
    • present: iron, angel, blaze, blah, infinity, gladiator
    • challengers: ami, aimer, ricky, mikes, tuby, cth
  • server: fpsclassico.com:27970 or fpsclasico.de:27970
  • gtv: fpsclassico.com:27971
  • maps: qfraggel2a, 6++, overkill, 7++, poq3dm5
  • format: five 6vs6 showdown games
I just PM'ed that here in forum to everyone involved in that list so as usual if someone didn't receive it or anything just let me know otherwise as written in the PM the only thing really asked to the people is that they show up at the established time or if not possible at least to communicate it in time to be able to adjust the teams accordingly in time. as said, finally only was possible to assemble four guys from outside the tournament which meant that the teams had to be mixed. that said for the most part with the exception of Ricky for balance purposes I tried to more or less keep the current best seventh line up intact with none other than five out of the sever guys originally in that list so I think that nevertheless it should be a great and exciting event. I mean, at least it looks like that to me in paper, both teams pack a lot of talent and top players.

for the rest I'm still waiting to hear if finally Moskva will meet a team to face the best qualified available sixth/seventh from that the Thursday or another similar date still to agree so those involved also interested in that please stay tuned. I assume that I'll probably give it a few more days to hear back from them and if by the middle of the next week or so I still haven't heard anymore from them I'll just call it off by now and then that should be all with this season until after the summer or so.
Bishop
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: bishop

Post by Bishop »

Salutations,

I can step in as a backup if there are not enough players.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok sounds good I was initially counting you as more than a backup this time after your performance in your last event but since you seemed afk/inactive I ended recruiting other people. ok I'll note you in anyway as backup/replacement just like the other time and I'll figure out something along the way. also with you we're currently 13 signed for this if some of the guys also previously invited show up that would be ideal as to finally make a 7vs7 as initially planned and targeted with the maps for this. the final date is the Wednesday, you have the password on your PM's, make sure to show up then. see you the Wednesday in-game.
Bishop
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: bishop

Post by Bishop »

That's completely reasonable and true. I haven't been active lately due to other preoccupations, although I'd really like to actually partake more in these events. But currently, as things are, I can't be anything other than backup. Sorry for the issues.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok just as a public reminder here for those involved (iron, angel, blaze, blah, infinity, gladiator, ami, aimer, ricky, mikes, tuby, cth, bishop) please remember that this night 21:00 CEST at the fpsclassico.com:27970 server will be played this UnFreeZe 2024 Spring ALL-Star community game so make sure to not miss. you all have the password for that in your PM's, if someone doesn't have it or anything just let me know (either here or in PM/mail/contact form). the maps to be played are qfraggel2a, 6++, overkill, 7++, poq3dm5 make also sure to have at least those installed before connecting to the server, specially poq3dm5 that has just been added to the pool in place of cpm4a.

for the rest finally yesterday night I heard back from odin about the potential follow up match up against Moskva and as guessed unfortunately he reported that after various talks with their guys this time they won't be able to assemble a team during the coming days to participate. that means that then this will probably be last UnFreeZe game of the season probably until after the summer where I guess that I'll look forward to try to setup another event/tournament or even a league depending in the turnout/interest by then.
champi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by champi »

I can record and stream too if you don't mind having a second perspective
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I don't really think that's necessary. I mean, you can stream it if you want but the event will be broadcast live at the fpsclassico.com:27971 gtv server and I'll post as well the demos/videos here tomorrow as usual.
champi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by champi »

Well I'd have to be on the server to live comment hence why I am asking for permission
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ah ok, then I'm sorry but no, in-game it's only allowed for the participants.