He can use mg while crouching allot lol

I wonder if admin can some how arrange 1v1 with lapteus, lapteus will win tho
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: ....

Post by adminless »

hahaha I think dot names are not even allowed at the forum so I don't see it happening xD if he doesn't even speak that much in-game I doubt he will show up here looking for beef.
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

hey Adminless

This guy .... (aka four dots) has understood the game very well, he knows how to change his weapon, he also knows how to thaw his teammates, but he stupidly stubbornly uses only the machine gun which means that he loses almost all his duels which unfortunately influences the results of his team downwards and makes his teammates more and more angry... and more and more players are starting to be disgusted with this situation...

I understood your arguments about him (and others) and his way of playing but I think that a temporary ban could lead him to reflect on his stubbornness and to question himself...

that's why if you agree I propose to make a vote for or against a temporary ban

thank you in advance for taking this request into consideration
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
BALONY ILONY
User lv3
User lv3

Post by BALONY ILONY »

I believe something should be done, but not sure what exactly, as I'm 100% sure that even after ban he will do the same thing over and over again. It doesn't matter that much in 11v11 games (THAT much, but still does, score 6 in 15 min isn't great, half of that are thaws), but 3v3 are terrible, as they become literally 3v2 cuz of this guy.
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

True, when i see him connecting to the server i always instantly roll my eyes and i treat him a bit like bot not even attacking him when other people are around. But on the other hand it is also true that i dont recall seeing him trash talking or puching someone into void and so on.
BALONY ILONY
User lv3
User lv3

Post by BALONY ILONY »

Semisek48 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:51 True, when i see him connecting to the server i always instantly roll my eyes and i treat him a bit like bot not even attacking him when other people are around. But on the other hand it is also true that i dont recall seeing him trash talking or puching someone into void and so on.
It's hard to push with machinegun :)
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

This is complete nonsense,

There's always a player who is as bad on opposite team

When he joined he started with mg

Now slowly begins to use other weapons ,

Why not ban lapteus then and other players , sorry guys as much as I think highly of you lot

But your all full of shit wanting to ban over things like this

It's a public server game for fun be serious
BALONY ILONY
User lv3
User lv3

Post by BALONY ILONY »

Let people have their opinions, btw I didn't say that he should be banned, only that something should be done, but I don't know exactly what would be the right call there. I tried to talk to him, others too and it would be much easier if that guy could give us any response. Now it looks like a trolling/wanting to be number 1 in mg highscore or whatever, but that's just stupid man. Lapteus and others try their best to be useful, for example by picking a weapon that can deal 100dmg in 1 hit, good luck with mg charging against 2 guys with rocket launchers etc, that's not really fun to watch and be part of (You talk about fun, I assure you that I can lose even 100% of my games and still have fun, but NOT because something like that, that's not fun anymore). So maybe not ban, but I would really want an explanation from him why he is playing in the least effective way possible.
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

It is awesome that new players can have fun on such a old game and i believe that people on this serveres are generaly quite noob-friendly. No noobs = dead game.

Its just there are noobs and then there are trolls. But if he only uses MG and is not hard camping/hiding himself somewhere on coner, blocking
intentionally or doing other stupit stuff i agree it would not be fair to ban him.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

BALONY ILONY wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:18 Let people have their opinions, btw I didn't say that he should be banned, only that something should be done, but I don't know exactly what would be the right call there. I tried to talk to him, others too and it would be much easier if that guy could give us any response. Now it looks like a trolling/wanting to be number 1 in mg highscore or whatever, but that's just stupid man. Lapteus and others try their best to be useful, for example by picking a weapon that can deal 100dmg in 1 hit, good luck with mg charging against 2 guys with rocket launchers etc, that's not really fun to watch and be part of (You talk about fun, I assure you that I can lose even 100% of my games and still have fun, but NOT because something like that, that's not fun anymore). So maybe not ban, but I would really want an explanation from him why he is playing in the least effective way possible.
No problem dude , just stating my opinion lol

Explanation is simple to me , mg is the gun to use if you want to learn , I think you all remember?

For weeks and weeks he played mg , now odd time he hits some reils, and he's quite good

He's learning and changing his game , even communicated with some question marks lol

I think he will change just like lapteus and co have

Just like me , I am still rubbish but better players teach us to play better

Semi I will get you one dayb :crazy:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

btw just as I brought the stats back it seems like the guy upgraded his game big time and it's really playing more weapons than just the machinegun. I mean, just as we speak he is top grenade player and not just on "spam" but on accuracy. he also jumped like 50 positions on the rank during this time and now rank as average "noob" not as last place. as said, it's just the way it's, the guy is terrible but you just can not ban him for being bad or the way he believes it's more favorable to play for him. I don't really think that he is trolling, it looks to me like he is trying but he just can't seem to know better and you can not ban people because of that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

800 kills by nades OMG he is better than I ;D
Camaradas Iks De