UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 22 History - Team Pride Champions

what set of tie-breakers do you prefer for the finals?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 06, 2023 21:54

the classic complete historic one (6++ , q3dm7 , overkill , hub3tourney1 , pro-q3tourney2 , pro-q3dm13 , q3dm14 , reqdm5 , q3dm8)
11%
the regular season restricted one (6++ , reqdm5 , q3dm7 , pro-nodm9 , overkill , storm3tourney1 , q3dm8 , pro-q3tourney2 , bal3dm3)
89%

Total votes: 9

fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Re: UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

Post by fernandinho1337 »

where can i see the current list of all clans and members? I lost a bit of track of wtf as we are looking to fill up open spots.

best regards
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

too bad that if oKo doesn't sign up for this within this week we won't find out about that same as if ASS doesn't confirm/commit either and/or the community can't assemble a team forza and/or n8 can't even register here unfortunately none of them will be able to participate. ok, in that regard I believe that then I'm gonna setup the next Tuesday 25 (central European) night as the last time to sign up/assemble/register for this, that's it the deadline, exactly one week before the initial scheduled date for the start of the matches. for the rest as I see it so far I don't think that a team UnFreeZe fight will probably apply/happens afterwards then I think that for the after party most likely I'll try to assemble a classic community ALL-Stars games open to anybody that way in the event that somebody misses this they'll still have a chance to participate on some event anyways. as usual we'll see once it's done, now as said, let's see who ultimately decides to sign up and participate on this.

your clan is full already and I think that probably you don't need to make anymore changes, you have the current wtf registered list here. for the teams that registered so far you have that on the tournament sample here. anyways I'll post all that here once it's done so it's clear.
Heero-2b
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Heero-2b »

is there a list of free players somewhere? we are creating a new clan and there are 3 of us?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

not really, basically just anybody that is not registered already on some clan at the teams page. so far I believe that you can take purejoint with you that was the only one I finally recruited for team forza and I guess I can just bury that team and register a new one for you (if you finally make it). ok, when you have at least 6 peole (8 at most) just let me kown to register you for the tournament. good luck.
Heero-2b
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Heero-2b »

is there any contact for purejoint please?
PUFF
User lv3
User lv3

Post by PUFF »

adminless wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 15:33

@puff xD btw I remember you had participated on the first edition of this playing for (then) team community b. for this edition I was looking forward to reviving such team (this time under the proper name team forza) along with other clanless players around thus I was just wondering if you would be interested in reprising your role there for this edition as well and team up for team forza (so far only heero, davi and joint). you can reach me back through the forum contact point on my signature or by mail at the adminless account of any of the fpsclassico domains here if you're interested.
thanks for invitation!
I think we should let the team captain choose his teammates. :wave:
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 13:57 too bad that if oKo doesn't sign up for this within this week we won't find out about that same as if ASS doesn't confirm/commit either and/or the community can't assemble a team forza and/or n8 can't even register here unfortunately none of them will be able to participate. ok, in that regard I believe that then I'm gonna setup the next Tuesday 25 (central European) night as the last time to sign up/assemble/register for this, that's it the deadline, exactly one week before the initial scheduled date for the start of the matches. for the rest as I see it so far I don't think that a team UnFreeZe fight will probably apply/happens afterwards then I think that for the after party most likely I'll try to assemble a classic community ALL-Stars games open to anybody that way in the event that somebody misses this they'll still have a chance to participate on some event anyways. as usual we'll see once it's done, now as said, let's see who ultimately decides to sign up and participate on this.

your clan is full already and I think that probably you don't need to make anymore changes, you have the current wtf registered list here. for the teams that registered so far you have that on the tournament sample here. anyways I'll post all that here once it's done so it's clear.
I thought oko and ass I both competing ? They practicing
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

Miroslav, this is a duel in the Master discipline, try to play against WhoAmI in the anfriz discipline! ))) that's when we'll see an objective result.

In addition, the date of this duel is October 25, 2019. it was a long time ago.

fernandinho1337 wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:54
WhoAmI wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 18:37 The answer is simple. I'm better than an aimbot.
ami likes most to talk about himself.

ps: @whoami no you are not
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

and also, if someone does not know who WhoAmI is, here is a clip about him
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@heero I can tell him to reach you to your mail if you want.

@puff well you could have considered me team forza "captain" (I was the guy assembling that team, now heero is it seems) so your answer seems pretty much random and totally unrelated to what I was talking about.

@pacman oKo to be honest with you I never saw them doing this ever again, it just seems to me like the typical team that won big one time and that was it and probably now they feel better about conceding a tittle without even really try to dispute it ever again than actually risk potentially losing it one day in-game. ASS I was expecting them to participate, I mean at least they assembled a team for that reason, but they haven't confirmed/committed to participate yet so it's what it's, if they don't within the next seven days then they will be out.

@P0rsche I agree that that duel didn't really do justice overall to ami skill. I mean, not that I was/am expecting ami to beat miro on a classic duel still quite frankly that day he did not perform any better than pacman for example. truth is that I've been trying to promote such a rematch for years for him to avenge his performance and at least have a decent showing (ex. 30-7, 15-8, 9-13, 40-12) and ami personally always turned it down himself time and time again.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

Miroslav is the champion in the Master 2022 discipline.
But who is the Champion in the UnfreeZe discipline? Miroslav, let's find out) let's ask adminless to hold an event.
Attachments
Fpsclassico masters tournament  2022 M.jpg
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

@adminless the fact that I didn't confirm our participation yet doesn't show that we won previous show and we don't want to play anymore lol. As I said, I will know it this week and announce that we play or not.
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
Heero-2b
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Heero-2b »

@adminless: Go Ahead
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@magi I know but to be honest with you that's what I really think/how I see it, rather than being pissed about the delay in teaming up and the possibility of missing a great event and really do something about it you as well as your homies actually looked pretty delighted and excited knowing that that way nobody could ever get any close to ever potentially have a chance to take anything anyway from you in-game, ever. trust me, whoever really wants to sign up, do (as seen) and those who haven't even showed any interest whatsoever by now it's just because they don't really want to. I mean, you're probably just here because I actually reached you to know about because I find it very selfish that you're holding eight people of which may be a couple of them could really be interested in participate but they just can't because they are on your team. that's not the way it's supposed to be. same goes for ASS, I can understand that for teams that were in formation and still looking for players and/or just with 6 little active players and/or newcomers it could take till the last minute but just not for the regulars. as I'm telling you if none of your teams is gonna participate the most reasonable by now is just to call it quits and that way free your players and at least give them a fair chance to those that do want to assemble for other teams and then start focusing on the actual format and the incoming dates and not waiting until there's no more time left to do anything else. delaying it like this is not only unfair for the competition and the rest of the teams that is as well for your own members that could be potentially be interested in participate.

@heero sounds good I'll send him your contact now then, anyways if anything I believe that you can probably count him at least as 7 or 8 player and if needed I'll just communicate with him.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

Magi, is that you?! Hello bro , you haven 't been here for a long time . Tell me where you've been, f%cked someone? :D :lol: