UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 22 History - Team Pride Champions

what set of tie-breakers do you prefer for the finals?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 06, 2023 21:54

the classic complete historic one (6++ , q3dm7 , overkill , hub3tourney1 , pro-q3tourney2 , pro-q3dm13 , q3dm14 , reqdm5 , q3dm8)
11%
the regular season restricted one (6++ , reqdm5 , q3dm7 , pro-nodm9 , overkill , storm3tourney1 , q3dm8 , pro-q3tourney2 , bal3dm3)
89%

Total votes: 9

.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Re: UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

I suggest listening to wonderful music to better tune in to the upcoming match ! ))))
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

gg over30
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

yes ggs, very well played both and congrats red team, decisive opening game comeback, legendary :thumbsup:
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

Congratulations to the OVER 30 clan on winning 1 map. By the way, this is the first card taken by your team and it pleases. The team's players are skilled, show an interesting game. There were many bright moments. It is clear that you have already started to get used to it and the result will be even better. FragMasin , as always , shocks and surprises with its cool rashes ! ) Thank you all for playing.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok after settling things on the regular season halftime the competition resumed as spoiled with a very exciting Team Over30 versus WTF Clan fight that wtf took home with a decisive come back on the opening game on a overall fairly matched night even despite team over flagship member absences like d4widoV. as commented the opening game (my second projection for over) played exactly as I had expected it to play in my head and I believe that, despite the (unexpected final) outcome, it was probably Team Over30 best map. after a strong start by wtf, time and time again over keep pulling until they took a comfortable lead and they look set to start with a win only for wtf to pull off a comeback to review on the videos tomorrow right on the last point to deny them 10:9. in my opinion, this was probably the decisive moment of the night, had over kept that lead and take that and probably the outcome would have been different (at least there would have been a tie-breaker finish). second map, reqdm5, wtf pick but that over wanted themselves much to my surprise ended up delivering a point for over on a near flawless game. don't get me wrong, not that I expected over to be "weak" on this map, I knew this pick suited them well, but, from previous experiences, I was expecting wtf to be much stronger (I mean, I assume it was their first pick for a reason which I second) however ultimately that was not the case and team over clearly imposed themselves on team and thaw play here. with the scores tied the fight moved to 6++ (my third projection for over) and unfortunately despite all their great efforts and arguably one of the best moments of the tournament when master player heero eliminated the entire enemy team all by himself this time it didn't work out as good (sorry about guys, I tried my best) and ended up conceding the second point of the night. ultimately the fight came down to storm3tourney1 (second wtf choice) and despite over wanted this map and definitively showing tremendous skill on it this time my projection fulfilled and wtf clearly managed to dominate the game and secure a comfortable win this night. in any case, great games to enjoy and replay again on the videos tomorrow and very well played both. catch you on the next one tomorrow.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok YouTube videos and stats up since this morning and they just come to show that it was indeed a fairly balanced fight that could have easily went five and definitively a good improvement overall for team over against a wtf team that did not fail to deliver specially on the key moments, well played both, ggs. just as a reminder this night 20:30 CET is the mega clash between the two former champs in the tournament and for other than that I'm still waiting to hear from ass what they chose for their Sunday 4 encounter against oKo and the time is starting to run out for them so basically they have until tomorrow (reasonable time) or I'll just chose that myself as well as the following blocks as established. for the rest the situation with what has to be schedule/set this week (for the next) currently stands like this:
  • Tenth 5
    • ILM Clan VS oKo Clan - Thursday 8 of December of 2022 21:15 CET (UTC+01)
      • status: to be discussed and confirmed by both teams during this week.
    • Team Community VS ASS Clan - Wednesday 7 of December of 2022 21:00 CET (UTC+01)
      • status: confirmed just at the wait of team community picks on the next days.
  • Tenth 6
    • WTF Clan VS ASS Clan - Tuesday 6 of December of 2022 21:00 CET (UTC+01)
      • status: ass already confirmed such date therefor at the wait for wtf to do the same within the next days when they can.
please do not forget about that.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

hi adminless

we cannot do the 6th unfortunately. would the 5th be possible? i would reassure with the team

best regards
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I can ask them but initially ass had offered the 6th, 7th or 9th of that week as dates for them so I don't know, would the 9th work for your team?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

situation with ass remains the same, 6th, 7th and 9th with the 7th already taken for community (i.e. 6th or 9th) then see if some of that works for you and let me know. additionally I got oKo maps as well, pro-q3dm6, reqdm5, bal3dm3 therefor at the wait for oKo to do the same no later than the Friday night (with blocks included though thus please do not waste your time looking at the clock to press the send button right on the last minute cause by then the send button can fail and then be too late).
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, the night has closed on the eastern most part of Europe and with it the clash between pride and ilm with a delayed score of 2:1 in favor of pride. the fight went according to the expectation, two very strong pride home maps, that for the most part consisted on absolute defenses that somehow pride managed to take not without fierce opposition from ilm that could have easily took anyone of those and a upsetting fast paced ilm home map where pride probably wasn't even prepared to and just couldn't keep up in between. at the start of the fourth pride left due the (expected) schedule, just as I said in-game, I repeat it again to do that I think it would have been probably better to have oriented it as the offered home-away double date format from the beginning if not possible the Monday-Wednesday then something else that way it would have been planned properly. now both teams probably will need to look for a suitable date to finish the fight and with just two (mostly fast paced) games to dispute the good news is that now any normal time (i.e. 21:15 CET) will be accepted to play. perhaps a good option could be to do that before the incoming ilm-oko fight so go thinking about that.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, YouTube videos and stats up now (although those were huge so it will probably take 1-2 hours for YouTube to digest them) for the first part of the pride-ilm clash that will have to be continued at other time. so to summarize the current situation (for all) it's as follows:
  • Tenth 4
    • ASS Clan VS oKo Clan - Sunday 4 of December of 2022 19:30 CET (?)
      • status: agreed for the Sunday 4 but still by this time isn't even clear the exact start time, not looking good. at the wait of oKo picks and blocks until tomorrow (Friday 2) 19:30 CET (UTC+01).
  • Tenth 5
    • ILM Clan VS oKo Clan - Thursday 8 of December of 2022 22:00 CET (UTC+01) [approx]
      • status: to be discussed and confirmed by both teams during this week.
    • Team Community VS ASS Clan - Wednesday 7 of December of 2022 21:00 CET (UTC+01)
      • status: confirmed just at the wait of team community picks until the Sunday 4 21:00 CET (UTC+01).
  • Tenth 6
    • Team Pride VS ILM Clan [Part II] - Thursday 8 of December of 2022 21:00 CET (UTC+01) [approx]
    • WTF Clan VS ASS Clan - Friday 9 of December of 2022 21:00 CET (UTC+01)
      • status: at the wait of both to reach a fight date agreement during this week currently standing between Tuesday 6 and Friday 9.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

oKo confirmed now the 19:30 CET ass requested start time for the Sunday 4 and as well confirmed the Thursday 8 date against ilm then if ilm can do the Thursday 8 night as well probably all that would be left would be to see if pride can show up before it (i.e. Thursday 8 21:00 CET) to dispute what was left of yesterday fight and then proceed with the entire ilm-oko fight afterwards. in my opinion, as I see it I believe that should be the best option for everyone involved to settle that although I repeat to do this it would have been preferable to have properly discussed/planned/agreed it before hand rather than like this as it was even straight up offered and also it was disappointing that despite all the reminders and that I even ready it myself a couple of times a total of 25 minutes were lost yesterday in just three games (and ilm wasn't mostly at blame for that). I believe that time could have been largely shorted that it would have been allowed at least for the fourth to be played so now we only would have to delay the tie-breaker (if anything) that it would have been a better situation. not to mention consciously taking the yellow armor room on overkill for half hour just like that isn't even the most interesting/productive strategy game wise let alone to resolve/engage the game.
MyWifeHatesQ3
User lv3
User lv3

Post by MyWifeHatesQ3 »

fernandinho1337 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 14:36 we cannot do the 6th unfortunately. would the 5th be possible?
We discussed it with team community and we are ready to play vs WTF on Dec 5.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes that reached me too but I have that currently noted for the last week of December the 20th so it feels a bit rushed to me to play it like that. I mean, don't get me wrong if you want to do that, it probably can be done but I guess that there's probably no need to finish with the league earlier. anyways, what seems not to be working is the current wtf-ass match up for this week with wtf reporting they can't either do the 6 or the 9 offered only the 7 which is already taken for your team against ass, by any chance could you play as well the Tuesday 6 21:00 CET (UTC+01) of next week? needless to say that in case of any dispute/overlap between the date yours of the 7 will have preference but if you can do that it would be great. additionally it would be good to start to get some words from ilm and pride to dispute their second part of that what's left unplayed from yesterday fight between you both before the oKo fight that would proceed asap afterwards. and also don't forget all the teams currently involved on fights to get back about your picks and/or blocks. and btw to do community-wtf the Monday your team (Team Community) should get back with the maps no later than tomorrow night.
MyWifeHatesQ3
User lv3
User lv3

Post by MyWifeHatesQ3 »

adminless wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 22:56 any chance could you play as well the Tuesday 6 21:00 CET (UTC+01) of next week?
we did not discuss this date as it was booked
adminless wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 22:56 and btw to do community-wtf the Monday your team (Team Community) should get back with the maps no later than tomorrow night.
we will be on time (if WTF confirms the fight)