UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 22 History - Team Pride Champions

what set of tie-breakers do you prefer for the finals?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 06, 2023 21:54

the classic complete historic one (6++ , q3dm7 , overkill , hub3tourney1 , pro-q3tourney2 , pro-q3dm13 , q3dm14 , reqdm5 , q3dm8)
11%
the regular season restricted one (6++ , reqdm5 , q3dm7 , pro-nodm9 , overkill , storm3tourney1 , q3dm8 , pro-q3tourney2 , bal3dm3)
89%

Total votes: 9

PUFF
User lv3
User lv3

Re: UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

Post by PUFF »

i_cezar wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 14:47 I have seen that moment on yt, ahaha. I think its more of a cool feature, like bunny hopping on cs or jump vault window in old PUBG. And it doesnt happen that often, i only seen Puff do it one on the same spot.
hehe nice recall :thumbup:
in my case, it was a surprising, totally random action:

@pacman, my big black brother from another mother, let me ask you the question you ask all the time: what do you smoke? :mrgreen: (I didn't understand the allusion you made)
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

PUFF wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 17:36
i_cezar wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 14:47 I have seen that moment on yt, ahaha. I think its more of a cool feature, like bunny hopping on cs or jump vault window in old PUBG. And it doesnt happen that often, i only seen Puff do it one on the same spot.
hehe nice recall :thumbup:
in my case, it was a surprising, totally random action:

@pacman, my big black brother from another mother, let me ask you the question you ask all the time: what do you smoke? :mrgreen: (I didn't understand the allusion you made)
I spelt it wrong you are "Klan".ez
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

hehe it was definitively a memorable and exciting fight to continue a great rivalry, very well played both. ok, so to summarize how the situation currently stands for the next week fights of the on-going league that this night will reach its equator is as follows:
  • Tenth 4
    • ASS Clan VS oKo Clan - Sunday 4 of December of 2022 21:15 CET | status: it appears oKo could do the Sunday 4 night 21:15 so waiting for confirmation from them and waiting to hear from ASS if they can do the same.
  • Tenth 5
    • Team Over30 VS WTF Clan - Tuesday 29 of November of 2022 21:00 CET | status: waiting to hear from both if they can do such date (Tuesday 29 21:00 CET).
    • Team Community VS ASS Clan - Wednesday 30 of November of 2022 21:00 CET | status: team community confirmed for such date (Wednesday 30 21:00 CET) thus just waiting for ASS to do the same.
as usual please do not forget to get back to me about such schedules within the next few days to move on with the fight preparations that for the Tuesday one implies over picking their maps the Saturday for example. for the rest as I see I believe that the calendar has been working good and there has not been any significant delays thus I assume we should complete this (i.e. the other half of the regular season) before the western holidays of the catholic Christmas (i.e. the 24 of December) to then rest for them until the eastern holiday of the orthodox Christmas (i.e. the 7 of January) to then resume this with the final phase playoff among the top four places that will decide the champion team around a week after that in January 2023 as intended. as I mentioned earlier for the final phase first I'll pull a new updated set of tie-breakers taking into account all the fights that has been played that I'll properly announce here by the end of this and second team changes/arrangements or anything else about them will be allowed during the holidays break for the final phase always that do not involve players that already participated on the regular season and after proper communication/evaluation as always of course.
PUFF
User lv3
User lv3

Post by PUFF »

@pac, my ninja:

:wave:
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

it is PACMAN ))) LOL
PacMan wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 18:00
PUFF wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 17:36
Attachments
3222111.jpg
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ggs guys very well played both and congrats to ilm on the victory, the slugfest of the tournament so far I think :twisted:
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

Sucky sucky connect but good game regardless. A bit frustrating but I always have fun in these matches especially when I win.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw ASS just said that they can't do the suggested Wednesday 30 for their fight against community and that probably they don't even know when they'll can then I was wondering if it would be possible to know if it would be possible to reschedule real quick the sixth tenth fight between pride and ilm for such date (or around it) next week as to consider it to leave that set in case there's need to make some room later on for some potential delayed fights. in any case, let's make very clear that in case of any overlap of dates the original ordered presented scheduled calendar will always have preference at all times beyond the out-of-order rescheduled/delayed fights and that ultimately in case some teams just "can't meet" the dates for whatever reason or just no reason at all such fights will be given lost 3:0, without further punishments though, once found unrealistic/unreasonable to implement and/or that just undermine and/or hurt the competition at discretion after the expiration of the original presented ordered deadlines so I hope there's no more controversy/disputes later on because of that.
^ironmonkey
User lv4
User lv4

Re: fpsclasico teams and clans news

Post by ^ironmonkey »

Hello,

we can announce the possible date for the upcoming fight next week:

WED 30. 21:15 CET
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: fpsclasico teams and clans news

Post by adminless »

great news thank you very much for the update unfortunately pride can't usually do anything after 20:00 CET (forgot to remark that sorry about that) would it be then possible to do something before 21:15 like 20:30 for example if 20:00 is not a option or there would be another day the next week that would suit 20:00 (may some local holiday)? let me know please and I'll keep you all updated.

PS: lol moved both post to the right thread hehe
^ironmonkey
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ^ironmonkey »

could 20:30 CET be possible? its a close thing because we only have 5 players on monday or wednesday (hopefully). so far this seems to be the only point in time for us next week.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

right this Monday is too soon, Wednesday 30 20:30 CET (UTC+01) looks fair enough to me so if pride can exceptionally do that then I guess we're good to go with that and proceed with pride choices tomorrow, ilm ones and blocks Monday and finally pride deciders the Tuesday at most. waiting to hear from pride then as well as over today if they can do the currently scheduled Tuesday 29 21:00 CET against WTF and for ass-oko (both) to commit to the Sunday 4 of December 21:15 CET (UTC+01). as usual unless stated and agreed otherwise by tomorrow those dates will become final whether people finally meet them or not (which in such case the proper action, overrules included if they apply, will be taken). finally if everything goes as planned then the community-ass will be scheduled for the week after the latest which in case it doesn't happen again on ass end then it will just be given 3:0 for community right away and likely ass right to advance to the final phase taken away regardless of what position they finally end in.
Alexander
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Alexander »

We can do it on Wednesday, but at 20:00.
20:30 is too late.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

unfortunately I assume at 20:00 CET (UTC+01) these guys are still working (in fact it's typically not after 21:00 when their sixth guy, orgi, becomes available which is why their fights default at 21:15 CET instead of 21:00 CET). I doubt on the next weeks the situation will be any different with them thus unless you want to arrange some weekend (which I assume probably you both don't want to) I'd ask you exceptionally this time to do 20:30 CET (UTC+01) if possible. think that probably it won't end any later than your previous community fight and probably you can always go for a more aggressive plan to short it out and finish the job early. at the end of the day at the pace your games go many times 20:30 is about the time the second game starts and you're home team here (meaning you chose two maps out of the first three that will be played, that should give you a higher chance of a early outcome). needless to say that in such case no delays (ready/changes) will be allowed, the fight should go on without interruptions.

if that doesn't suffice a exotic exceptional sub-par alternative could be to dispute this fight at home-away then "extra" time double date special format and play the Monday 28 21:00 CET (UTC+01) both of your maps (i.e. pride1 , pride2) and then the Wednesday 30 20:30 (UTC+01) the rest (i.e. ilm1, ilm2 then the tie-breaker if necessary). please let me know (both of you) if some of that works for you (both).
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

well over (heero) finally reported early today that their guys have been inactive/disengaged these days after last fight and no further communications has been received from them then that means that the times's over and therefor I set now that fight (over-wtf) for the Tuesday 29 21:00 CET (UTC+01) regardless if they finally meet it or not (which in such case it will be a 0:3 no showing loss without further sanctions). additionally this also imply the loss of the right to chose maps/blocks for this fight for them that then means that I'll do it instead which I do now, so over picks for this fight will be pro-nodm9, pro-q3tourney2, 6++ (fair projected picks, no foul play). wtf had already picked reqdm5, storm3tourney1, charon3dm9 which doesn't conflict with the over ones I just picked now then that means that that's good to go so all that is left now to do for that fight is to hear from wtf what they want to skip from over maps (pro-nodm9, pro-q3tourney2, 6++) and from the set of tie-breakers (q3dm7, overkill, hub3tourney1).

for the rest oKo finally confirmed today the next Sunday 4 21:15 CET (UTC+01) date against ASS and out of nowhere ass just got back now as I was putting this post together confirming as well the Sunday 4 but just a bit earlier (19:30 CET) so I'll note the Sunday 4 for that fight and I assume both teams will make it work somehow. for the pride-ilm I haven't heard anything back so far about a agreement from both sides (as seen) so I guess that I'll just start by giving it a try to the offered home-away double date format with possibility to adjustments/reschedules later on in case of need. in any case, for that fight I need all the picks/blocks as we speak (i.e. tomorrow the latest). so to summarize how the situation currently stands is as follow:
  • Tenth 4
    • ASS Clan VS oKo Clan - Sunday 4 of December of 2022 19:30 CET
      • status: confirmed, slight discrepancy in the time between 19:30 and 21:15 to settle between them so just at the wait of the picks/blocks along the next days from both.
  • Tenth 5
    • Team Over30 VS WTF Clan - Tuesday 29 of November of 2022 21:00 CET
      • status: wtf confirmed, over missed the sign up deadline due inactivity therefor its overruled in what follows and just at the wait to hear from wtf what they skip from over maps (pro-nodm9, pro-q3tourney2, 6++) and from the set of tie-breakers (q3dm7, overkill, hub3tourney1) to proceed with it.
    • Team Community VS ASS Clan - delayed
      • status: rescheduled to the Wednesday 7 of December of 2022 21:00 CET ASS confirmed such date already then at the wait to (properly) announce/discuss it in the next days.
  • Tenth 6
    • Team Pride VS ILM Clan - advanced
      • status: working towards a agreement from both sides for a fight date thus currently setting a potential home game with the pride maps the Monday 28 of November of 2022 21:00 CET and a potential away game the Wednesday 30 of November of 2022 20:30 CET with the ilm ones and the following tie-breaker if necessary. in any case, the whole card should be decided tomorrow then please waiting for input from both.
well and I think that should be it by now so as usual if anything just let me know. additionally I also adjusted today the calendar on the league thread with these changes and a more accommodated schedule. as usual I'll present all those dates at their time here anyways but just in case you can probably go checking that out for reference (and always considering that there can be adjustments).