well over (heero) finally reported early today that their guys have been inactive/disengaged these days after last fight and no further communications has been received from them then that means that the times's over and therefor I set now that fight (over-wtf) for the Tuesday 29 21:00 CET (UTC+01) regardless if they finally meet it or not (which in such case it will be a 0:3 no showing loss without further sanctions). additionally this also imply the loss of the right to chose maps/blocks for this fight for them that then means that I'll do it instead which I do now, so over picks for this fight will be pro-nodm9, pro-q3tourney2, 6++ (fair projected picks, no foul play). wtf had already picked reqdm5, storm3tourney1, charon3dm9 which doesn't conflict with the over ones I just picked now then that means that that's good to go so all that is left now to do for that fight is to hear from wtf what they want to skip from over maps (pro-nodm9, pro-q3tourney2, 6++) and from the set of tie-breakers (q3dm7, overkill, hub3tourney1).
for the rest oKo finally confirmed today the next Sunday 4 21:15 CET (UTC+01) date against ASS and out of nowhere ass just got back now as I was putting this post together confirming as well the Sunday 4 but just a bit earlier (19:30 CET) so I'll note the Sunday 4 for that fight and I assume both teams will make it work somehow. for the pride-ilm I haven't heard anything back so far about a agreement from both sides (as seen) so I guess that I'll just start by giving it a try to the offered home-away double date format with possibility to adjustments/reschedules later on in case of need. in any case, for that fight I need all the picks/blocks as we speak (i.e. tomorrow the latest). so to summarize how the situation currently stands is as follow:
- Tenth 4
- ASS Clan VS oKo Clan - Sunday 4 of December of 2022 19:30 CET
- status: confirmed, slight discrepancy in the time between 19:30 and 21:15 to settle between them so just at the wait of the picks/blocks along the next days from both.
- Tenth 5
- Team Over30 VS WTF Clan - Tuesday 29 of November of 2022 21:00 CET
- status: wtf confirmed, over missed the sign up deadline due inactivity therefor its overruled in what follows and just at the wait to hear from wtf what they skip from over maps (pro-nodm9, pro-q3tourney2, 6++) and from the set of tie-breakers (q3dm7, overkill, hub3tourney1) to proceed with it.
- Team Community VS ASS Clan - delayed
- status: rescheduled to the Wednesday 7 of December of 2022 21:00 CET ASS confirmed such date already then at the wait to (properly) announce/discuss it in the next days.
- Tenth 6
- Team Pride VS ILM Clan - advanced
- status: working towards a agreement from both sides for a fight date thus currently setting a potential home game with the pride maps the Monday 28 of November of 2022 21:00 CET and a potential away game the Wednesday 30 of November of 2022 20:30 CET with the ilm ones and the following tie-breaker if necessary. in any case, the whole card should be decided tomorrow then please waiting for input from both.
well and I think that should be it by now so as usual if anything just let me know. additionally I also adjusted today the calendar on the league thread with these changes and a more accommodated schedule. as usual I'll present all those dates at their time here anyways but just in case you can probably go checking that out for reference (and always considering that there can be adjustments).