[video] Just a simple fan video :-)

Express Yourself here.
Lisa_Ann
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: LisaTheAnn

Re: [video] Just a simple fan video :-)

Post by Lisa_Ann »

Lag isn't a problem in terms of playability, it's more that you can't see anything. Ok On Easy level, you can fool around with the sticks, but you can't play with them sensibly.

I'm doing it now for REtro games (NES, amiga x-y graphics), they look very funny. Full retro.

This also uses a D-sub (VGA) output, but the image signal is taken from a lenovo dockstation and converted. Obviously, the delay of the dock is as much as it is.

I didn't have time (and I don't have a tripod at home) to record how I push chip and dale 2 with a controller (I recorded the intro of Kontra), but I can't shoot and play with one hand :_)
Lisa_Ann
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Lisa_Ann »

Ahha vesrion 0.2 / not finished /

need more player:

Ofc: rohadjmeg
ofc:juti
ofc:all:>>>

and of course all

Hey all my friends SLASH says : Ah! Ah! Ah! xd
Lisa_Ann
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Lisa_Ann »

Just for fun!:>
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Lisa_Ann wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 18:30

Just for fun!:>
You got headset ?

I want to know what scope shows of your brain activity :crazy:
Lisa_Ann
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Lisa_Ann »

The transformation of OBJ files into sound involves a complex process of digital signal processing. OBJ files contain 3D models, which can be mapped into data interpretable by a sound card. This typically involves a technique that converts each point of the 3D model into a specific sound frequency and amplitude.

The visual representation of the converted sound signals can be achieved using an oscilloscope. An oscilloscope is capable of displaying the waveforms of the sound signals generated by the sound card. The X and Y coordinates utilize the phase and amplitude information generated by the two channels of the sound card, while the Z coordinate utilizes the changes in frequency and amplitude.

The Fourier transform is a mathematical procedure often used in signal analysis and digital signal processing. It allows a time-dependent signal to be transformed into the frequency domain, displaying its frequencies and amplitudes. The Fourier transform is a useful tool in signal processing as it allows for the analysis of various properties of the examined wave.

Amplitude and frequency are two distinct properties that can influence each other under certain circumstances. Amplitude refers to the maximum displacement or distance from the equilibrium position in a wave, while frequency refers to the number of complete cycles or oscillations that occur in a given period.

If you download the audio file from YouTube in good quality (I don’t want to upload it now, but obviously it’s best in WAV format, I uploaded it to YouTube with 96 kHz at 512 kbps compression).

In theory, you can use the software from https://oscilloscopemusic.com/software/oscilloscope/ and it will display it for you or anyone else.

I’ve uploaded the original file/video here in the audible range.