Lubaka using a cheat

Cheaters Reports Discussion forum.
Silver Surfer
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: Silver Surfer

Re: Lubaka using a cheat

Post by Silver Surfer »

It was about time I created an account on the forum lol ... Nah man I don't even know how to cheat, that shooting from lava was probably because I got stuck there and was loosing hp.. DM me if you want to clarify, but anyways no hard feelings
Thank you Lubaka I am sorry I accused you M8 but I thought you was using a hack

SS
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Silver Surfer wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 22:01
I don't get it

Lubaka average player , how about a demo dude ? Or you mean he found a bug in the lava ?
Packman
You have never liked me since I put a complaint in about you and your attitude but you always have something to say don't you whatever I post on here there is always something sarky comes out of your mouth if he did find a bug in the bug in the lava it whould have been you !

I often kick myself for not having a copy of the chat we had a few months ago when I told you then when you grow up you will be dangerous!

I apologies if I am wrong but if I don't post on here like others I might as well have not joined the forum
Dude few months we past that now so dont be an ...? What you want retrospective action? About months ago?

I said I didn't get it , because I didn't , I don't know about cheats or anything on that stuff I am no expert

Anyhow , it's a bug in the maps that some people find , time to funny

And your not the only one I comment against , I am against all complaints without demos unless many complain and I am against general one of complaints aswell

See you in game
Silver Surfer
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Silver Surfer »

It was about time I created an account on the forum lol ... Nah man I don't even know how to cheat, that shooting from lava was probably because I got stuck there and was loosing hp.. DM me if you want to clarify, but anyways no hard feelings :D
Hi Lubaka

I apoligise for the post and got it wrong !!!! but these thing happen Thank you for your post m8
again Sorry

SS
Silver Surfer
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Silver Surfer »

Dude few months we past that now so dont be an ...? What you want retrospective action? About months ago?

I said I didn't get it , because I didn't , I don't know about cheats or anything on that stuff I am no expert

Anyhow , it's a bug in the maps that some people find , time to funny

And your not the only one I comment against , I am against all complaints without demos unless many complain and I am against general one of complaints aswell

See you in game
WHAT EVER !!!!!!
Lubaka
User lv1
User lv1

Post by Lubaka »

Silver Surfer wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:05
It was about time I created an account on the forum lol ... Nah man I don't even know how to cheat, that shooting from lava was probably because I got stuck there and was loosing hp.. DM me if you want to clarify, but anyways no hard feelings :D
Hi Lubaka

I apoligise for the post and got it wrong !!!! but these thing happen Thank you for your post m8
again Sorry

SS
No problem, as I said in the beginning - no hard feelings, if you think someone is cheating you voice your concerns.