Team UnFreeZe vs WTF?! anyone?

Team UnFreeZe mega events history - Diamond Clan undisputed champions
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Team UnFreeZe vs WTF?! anyone?

Post by adminless »

look buddy that's something you knew beforehand (even your own guys told you I guess) so don't give me that shit now, take it, it's what it's. yes, as I told you that's the way team UnFreeZe works, you didn't challenge a specific team, you (not me) challenged a selection of the best players on the community at the time (i.e. the entire community and beyond just against ami, viper, prosche, berkut, rotten and frag_masin nobody else), what did you expect? that's what you've been so desperately asking for all this time, so that's what you'll get. that being said I repeat no need to get riled up that I highly doubt half the people from that list will turn up for this so it will probably be a balanced/fair fight overall.
Attachments
Screenshot from 2021-12-04 13-41-02.png
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

Miguel - is it you ?
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

We can play like this :
1)Adminless + 7)BestUnfreezPlayers
VS
1)Miroslav + 5) WTF players

1Admin+2UnFreezPlayers = 1Miroslav - fair enough?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

no, I don't go commenting on these videos from "hidden" accounts, but if I were you I'd rather ask on your discord channel if they know who that (Miguel Pereira) guy is, may be it rings some bells ;)

for the rest now seriously, I think I already answered you enough times the very same thing. I think already make this very clear (which btw it was clear enough already from the start but anyways), I'm not gonna be repeating you the same stuff over and over. move on to your videos, promoting this and all that kind of stuff as well as prepare your guys for the fight. enjoy the experience you've been asking for all this time.

look, I'm not gonna do any of that retarded stuff like playing myself and seven other people against Miroslav and five other people besides I find it laughable that you dedicate me a video pitting me as a villain basically for moderating this place yet you show up now telling Miroslav and five other people to go against me and seven other people. seriously now, What The Fuck?! who the fuck are you to decide what Miroslav does or does not?! I think the clan tag (wtf) suits very well.

so I'm telling you, I'm in for a good event, not a fucking circus, get your guys ready (ami, viper, porsche, berkut, rotten, frag_masin) and by the 26 of December of 2021 (or that week after approx) you'll have a good and exciting 5vs5 fight against a selection of similarly skilled opponents.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

Miroslav is in our squad and wants to play. he says that the admin threatens him with a ban if he plays for the clan under our nickname. what can you say to that, is it true?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I can say that whatever Miroslav has to say, it will be he, himself, who will say it, not you on his behalf, right??
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

adminless wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 16:30 I can say that whatever Miroslav has to say, it will be he, himself, who will say it, not you on his behalf, right??
Ok

Very hot situation:)))

1) admin, I'm not good at English and how people will need to connect to the spectators. can you write to a simple layman, including people like me, about how it will be possible to join the match as a spectator?

2) is there an opportunity to make background music on the server for all players and spectators , cool quake music tracks. this would add drive to the fight, and would reduce the ability of players to sit on the spot listening to the enemy's footsteps. less wiretapping, more movements, more movements, more drive, better entertainment.
Last edited by .WTF!P0rsche?! on Sat Dec 04, 2021 16:41, edited 1 time in total.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

beside I can also say that dude actually left "your" squad back in April after you (as well as he) made a huge mess against ILM which lead to your team getting banned for the events here (ban which is still in effect btw) and therefor he's not allowed on "your" squad any time soon. therefor in what concerns me as the responsible of this site he is not on "your" squad anymore. get over it.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

adminless wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 16:39 beside I can also say that dude actually left "your" squad back in April after you (as well as he) made a huge mess against ILM which lead to your team getting banned for the events here (ban which is still in effect btw) and therefor he's not allowed on "your" squad any time soon. therefor in what concerns me as the responsible of this site he is not on "your" squad anymore. get over it.
And what was the mess I don 't understand ? I don 't know at all . I didn't know what to write "ready"
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

viewtopic.php?p=7343#p7343

please do me a favor and go trolling somewhere else buddy. this has been discussed long enough already.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

adminless wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 16:52 viewtopic.php?p=7343#p7343

please do me a favor and go trolling somewhere else buddy. this has been discussed long enough already.
is it just because he played for our team in a match against ilm without prior notice?

agreed, this is not such a significant violation. moreover, for example, I didn't even know about it, that there might be some kind of problem in this, I think many also didn't even suspect. anyway, it's nothing. everyone chooses who to play for. at the same time , we have a strictly negative attitude towards players who betray the team title and change teams like gloves . for example , the magistr(lol) changed teams without having time to settle down in the past . will he be banned for this, too, and his team, past or future? we are against team shifts on the principle of where it is warmer there, like he will go. teams are formed according to spiritual specifics. and Miroslav has been with us for a long time for this reason.
Last edited by .WTF!P0rsche?! on Sat Dec 04, 2021 19:12, edited 1 time in total.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes, pretty much, on top all the bullshit and overall misbehavior, countless bans etc etc (and also add ouunp to the list). look, know this, for other than the people you asslicked here, I believe "you" (the whole wtf team) have like the whole community against you, that should you tell you something. I mean, at this point most high profile players don't even trust you're legit players.

for the rest, well now you know. quite frankly as I've been telling you don't give me that shit, there's no need to explain the obvious.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

adminless wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 19:10 yes, pretty much, on top all the bullshit and overall misbehavior, countless bans etc etc (and also add ouunp to the list). look, know this, for other than the people you asslicked here, I believe you have like the whole community against you, that should you tell you something. I mean, at this point most high profile players don't even trust you're legit players.

for the rest, well now you know. quite frankly as I've been telling you don't give me that shit, there's no need to explain the obvious.
what does legal or illegal player mean ? like they think we're cheaters?

Ouump lobok,. He never be WTF and never will be.

he's just one of the fans who was trying to get into the lineup

our team is not simple, it is a philosophy. therefore, those who are destined to get into the composition, and not just anyone.
Last edited by .WTF!P0rsche?! on Sat Dec 04, 2021 19:22, edited 1 time in total.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes, I'm telling you, at this point word reached me of high profile players (various) not wanting to get involved with your clan due cheating suspect from players on your end. matter of facts, that's why for this fight has been set the rule to post your demos afterwards. so to be honest with you, I'm being very generous already with you with all this so don't mess it up.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

adminless wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 19:20 yes, I'm telling you, at this point word reached me of high profile players (various) not wanting to get involved with your clan due cheating suspect from players on your end. matter of facts, that's why for this fight has been set the rule to post your demos afterwards. so to be honest with you, I'm being very generous already with you with all this so don't mess it up.
if there was at least one cheater , then I would probably have bypassed all your bans , wouldn 't I ?
didn't understand what kind of demo?? what is it about

does the admin not want to see all the quake settings from any client? berkut and I work as builders, we generally have little connection with computers.
Last edited by .WTF!P0rsche?! on Sat Dec 04, 2021 19:32, edited 1 time in total.