Team UnFreeZe mega events history - Diamond Clan undisputed champions
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Re: Team UnFreeZe vs WTF?! anyone?

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

17,12,21 - friday - ok ?
Adminless > Everyone decides for himself: Who plays for whom. Or do you think that using the throne you can decide for others ? Do you think the Unfreeze team will be afraid to play with WTF because Miroslav is in the WTF squad ? what is the problem)
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 16:33 Admin, if you don't know, then the WTF clan has a rite of passage to the team through the TELEFRAG during a duel. )) if you haven't watched our clip "clip WhoAmI champion", then it is dedicated to this event, it even says "Miroslav is the secret weapon of WTF".
In the match with ilm , we just wanted to prepare such a juicy surprise for everyone , like for the new year XD
Agree, this is much more interesting than a game without surprises)))
This time we agree to a game without such gifts))
Therefore, we announce in advance that Miroslav, as a legend and father of Quake, will play in the WTF clan against so Powerful UnfreezTeam.

the players of the Unfreez Team occupy the best positions in the article , significantly higher than such players as Berkut Porsche Viper Rotten
We don't understand what you 're afraid of ? - the game will be on an equal footing.
The only one who should be afraid is Klar melee with berkut))))

People are waiting for the announcement of a firm date for the future match. Our clan has discussed, we propose the 20th of December.
We need to get approval from the Unfreez team faster by the date of the match, /
so that I can make a Poster announcement, and a Video announcement about the upcoming Super Bowl!

Porsche , (Miro if your reading this )

Let's be realistic , Miro doesn't want to use the wtf clan whatsoever or any other tag which is no problem , just means your not part of the clan right? No clan tag ever used your not in the clan very simple amongst other facts lol

After all , Miro left and publicly declared that lol and said that he just hangs out in your discord group

Miro also said you invited him to play , shows more he not.in your clan lol

I must say I am with admin and one else on this , if you don't play with the tag your not in the clan it's simple

Ps.miro your one beast of a player who should reality be in the unfreeze community team .......
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

from the 25th, everyone leaves for relatives. Therefore, it is better to hold the Match before the 25th.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

Miroslav joined our team shortly before the match with ILM . Miroslav has not signed with a team nickname for a long time because he is afraid of getting banned from the admin. The admin fixed his nickname on UnFREEz , that is, he cannot rename to another nickname.
We regularly communicate in a team chat in discorg. To the question of which clan he is in, he answers, as then, that he is in ours. He also said that he was lying to the admin that he was not in our clan, so that the admin would not ban him. It's true.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 20:20 Miroslav joined our team shortly before the match with ILM . Miroslav has not signed with a team nickname for a long time because he is afraid of getting banned from the admin. The admin fixed his nickname on UnFREEz , that is, he cannot rename to another nickname.
We regularly communicate in a team chat in discorg. To the question of which clan he is in, he answers, as then, that he is in ours. He also said that he was lying to the admin that he was not in our clan, so that the admin would not ban him. It's true.

In UK we call this blag......

So unlock name and change it to wtf lol

Ps lying to admin lol don't make me.laugh lol even more.blag lol
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

@P0rsche look I think that you just don't quite get it, this doesn't have anything to do with team UnFreeZe, this just have to do with your behavior and the way this site works. your team, as well as he (because at this point he is as responsible as you for engage you knowing in-full how you go. as I wrote, he is no random guy, he should know much better), made a huge mess and therefor your team as well as he will be punished for it. speaking of which let me remind you that your team is actually banned here so you should actually take this as a fair opportunity to finally prove yourselves and right your wrongs instead of making yet another mess. for the rest, look you're just lying, you don't even know what you're talking about and/or simply you don't understand English without the use of a translator to comprehend what other people is talking about. you're nick banned because you just can't do any better, he is not. he has his nick actually registered at the server instead which just means nobody else can use his nick but he can perfectly use any nick, as well as variants of his nick (i.e. tags/colors whatever), he wants. and the fact that you're actually arguing now with one of your former own I think that should tells everything about how you go but hey just as you said at this point let the man (miro) talk by himself and clear up this.

for the rest, no, as I'm also telling I still have to build the team and schedule some training and all that, beside people also told me they are busy before the holidays for this. so, no, the fight won't happen before the Sunday 26 of December of 2021. if during the holidays you're not available, it's no big deal, no need to rush this like that, it can be perfectly schedule after the holidays then in January like the Sunday 9 for example. in any case, always bound to this terms here from now onwards, that's it, you, berkut, ami, viper, rotten and frag_masin. btw additionally to the usual rules add that for this fight all the involved players must post their respective point-of-view demos here after the fight or have someone else to post them on their behalf for the fight to be valid. thing is that word reached me that apparently some high profile players are reluctant to take part on this due strong suspicions of cheating on your end thus they would likely require player point-of-view demos for further analysis/appellation after the fight. failing to do so would result in direct disqualification and a 3:0 loss. you can very easily auto-record any game just by setting \cl_autoRecordDemo 1 on your client and then simply looking up the respective demo on your demos folder.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

That's what I think
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:06
That's what I think
Hilarious, hey P0rsche did you seriously think Mike would just join you like that, for no reason? How old are you again?
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

nickaero wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 19:29
.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:06
That's what I think
Hilarious, hey P0rsche did you seriously think Mike would just join you like that, for no reason? How old are you again?
It's call a wind up , lol Nick be serious
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

that's definitively better than all the arguing and I actually liked my shiny armor haha that was kind of cool, not bad, good effort. look as for miro if you guys are all so crazy about him, if you want (and he wants) may be we can do a rematch with him on your team on the future like in a year after this. of course always depending on the circumstances and that you complete this first like this, no bullshit. this time he won't be allowed on your team.
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

alyeti wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 20:52
nickaero wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 19:29
Lul they legit thought Mike would join them :lol:
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

nickaero wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 23:00
alyeti wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 20:52

Lul they legit thought Mike would join them :lol:
Mike joins anyone in battle , although on opposite side ......
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 21:02 that's definitively better than all the arguing and I actually liked my shiny armor haha that was kind of cool, not bad, good effort. look as for miro if you guys are all so crazy about him, if you want (and he wants) may be we can do a rematch with him on your team on the future like in a year after this. of course always depending on the circumstances and that you complete this first like this, no bullshit. this time he won't be allowed on your team.
I am sure Miro said he was invited to fight with them , not even mentioning he is in the clan at all
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

don't know as I said, I believe that at this point he should clear up this himself, until then I'll stop counting him in for this. I mean, if he wants to join team UnFreeZe for this cool, if he doesn't, that's cool too but whatever the case is he won't be allowed (again) on wtf for this nor any time soon and these guys (ami, viper, porsche, berkut, rotten, frag_masin) will have to complete this first themselves (which are the ones who asked for this and/or at least that allowed one of them, porsche, to ask for this on their representation for something like a year, not miro, I'm sure miro didn't asked/promoted anything of this, that's it, to fight "himself") in order to be allowed here again.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

adminless wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 21:02 that's definitively better than all the arguing and I actually liked my shiny armor haha that was kind of cool, not bad, good effort. look as for miro if you guys are all so crazy about him, if you want (and he wants) may be we can do a rematch with him on your team on the future like in a year after this. of course always depending on the circumstances and that you complete this first like this, no bullshit. this time he won't be allowed on your team.
If you are so worried about Miroslav Not playing in our squad , then let 's play like this :
WTF team: WhoAmI, Miroslav, Berkut, P0rsche, Viper, Rotten (6 players) (reserve players: FraG_MasiN)
UnfreezTeaM: !!!FrozenThrone_AdminLess!!! + , KlarDerAbsahnr, Fau, hssnd, ^{BLACK}NASTIA, Facehugger, abc (7 players) (reserve players: at your discretion) (recruit any players at your discretion to the main structure of your team) (adminless+6players) it will be cool/ )))
2 unfreez players = 1 WTF Miroslav player
OK ? :mrgreen:
Attachments
Miroslav.jpg