UnFreeZe Super League 2023, First Leg

UnFreeZe Super League 2023, First Leg History - Immortal Clan First Place
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe League 23/24

Post by adminless »

yeah, no problem, as said, it's always welcome to have new teams so it's great to have you in. yes, absolutely, I think that for you pretty much the goal of the season should be that, to show up, learn about the match/competitive format and the competitive 5vs5 gameplay here, score some rounds here and there, complete the season, make a good impression and some friends and most importantly and above all to have a good time and share the game with the rest of the people around here. yes, that third off the record game was good, in my opinion I believe that given the circumstances if the teams agree (i.e. go for it) your third games can all be played 5vs6 for a more fairly balanced game in case of being off-the-record games of course (i.e. not counting for the record/results). as for the future, as usual, it will depend in how everything play out so yeah when the time is right it can be evaluated as everything so we'll see. a regular season like this for casuals I don't think I'll organize but a small cup like the one in summer for example looks like a possibility. in any case that's probably a discussion for another topic, I was just saying, now we're just running the UnFreeZe Super League 2023 here.

ok, ass just confirmed this afternoon the next Friday date against oko (so that will be it, now just waiting for the final bocks from ass to leave that all set tomorrow the latest) and also provided the Saturday and Sunday as dates that work for them then now let me know within this weekend when your team (diablo) can play of those days (i.e. Friday 20, Saturday 21, Sunday 22 all at the usual night times obviously) to schedule that as well. as said, go thinking as well what tow maps you wanna pick from hub3tourney1, q3dm7, 6++ or pro-q3dm6, overkill, reqdm5, pro-q3tourney2, q3dm14, pro-q3dm13 and from bal3dm3, 7++, teddm1, goldleaf, 13excave_b1, focal_p132, cpm4a, 13hell for your fight against ass or if you prefer to delegate that on me or that I assist you (i.e. advice) with that or anything else.
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: -=ASS=-^WALNUT

Post by ^Walnut* »

We block Overkill and focal_p132 from Oko!
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

great news, noted now then later I'll finally send you the card for that here on forum PM. btw what else do you wanna pick from the second tier for the diablo fight? ok, any updates from the rest? I'm still waiting to hear from diablo what day from Friday 20, Saturday 21 and Sunday 22 they can play their fight against ass and when community-immortal can play their top rated clash the next week initially scheduled for the Wednesday 18 of October of 2023 21:00 CEST as well as obviously the picks for all that. remember that the soft (normal) deadline for that is this weekend as to then introduce the Week 3 fights the Monday/Tuesday.
redrum
User lv4
User lv4

Post by redrum »

Ok, we will bring tomorow date.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok guys at last here we have the card for the remaining fight of the first week between former champions oko and current runner-up ass:
  • match-up: oKo Clan VS ASS Clan
  • picks:
    • tier 2: pro-nodm9, pro-q3tourney7 (-)
    • tier 3: focal_132p (-), bal3dm3
    • tier 1: overkill (-), pro-q3tourney2
  • maps: pro-q3tourney2, pro-nodm9, bal3dm3
  • date: Friday 20 of October of 2023 21:00 CEST
  • server: fpsclasico.eu:27968
  • gtv: fpsclasico.eu:27969
additionally as a reminder here is as well the list of remaining things still left to do for this weekend:
  • Week 2
    • ILM Clan VS oKo Clan (Thursday 19 of October of 2023 21:15 CEST)
      • status: fight already confirmed for the next Thursday night. oko already picked bloodcovenant, storm3tourney1 so now just waiting for ilm to chose one of those and to pick/set the rest (i.e. two from the first and third tiers, order and server).
    • Team Community VS Immortal Clan (Wednesday 18 of October of 2023 21:00 CEST)
      • status: community said they are ready Tuesday or Thursday, not sure about Wednesday yet and already submitted picks so just waiting for immortal to pick a date and maps for this to leave it set.
    • Diablo Team VS ASS Clan (Saturday 21 of October of 2023 21:00 CEST)
      • status: ass is ready for the Friday, Saturday and Sundays nights so just waiting for diablo to finally pick one date for that. additionally also still waiting from picks from both teams.
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: -=ASS=-^WALNUT

Post by ^Walnut* »

As maps we choose Storm3tourney1 and charon3dm9 for our match against DT!
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

fantastic noted now, ok, then let's give them 24 hours or so (approx) to decide what they want to do with the maps (i.e. pick them themselves, have me pick them, ask advice etc) otherwise I'll just announced that here tomorrow night.
redrum
User lv4
User lv4

Post by redrum »

So DT can play Sunday 22.10.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

great news, noted that now for the next Sunday then. as said go thinking about what you wanna do with the maps and let me know.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

good news guys as usual for reference/public revision here it's the card for the highly anticipated top rated match-up between two direct first place contenders to take place this Wednesday night:
  • match-up: Team Community VS Immortal Clan
  • picks:
    • tier 2: q3dm8, storm3tourney1 (-)
    • tier 3: bal3dm3 (-), teddm1
    • tier 1: q3dm7, pro-q3dm13 (-)
  • maps: teddm1, q3dm8, q3dm7
  • date: Wednesday 18 of October of 2023 21:00 CEST
  • server: fpsclasico.eu:27968
  • gtv: fpsclasico.eu:27969
additionally as a last public reminder remember that this is the list of things still left to do and whose deadline ends tomorrow night (usual times approx):
  • Week 2
    • ILM Clan VS oKo Clan (Thursday 19 of October of 2023 21:15 CEST)
      • status: still waiting to hear from ILM whether they prefer bloodcovenant or storm3tourney1 as well as all the rest of the choices (i.e. two from third tier, two from the first tier, order and server).
    • Diablo Team VS ASS Clan (Sunday 22 of October of 2023 21:00 CEST)
      • status: ass already picked storm3tourney1, charon3dm9 so just waiting for diablo to decide if they want to pick that themselves or prefer to be assisted with that.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw guys as small update here as I was revising the map pool for this the weekend please note that I finally replaced the custom tdm edited version of the vq3 tourney version of nodm9 (i.e. pro-nodm9) with a custom edit of the hardcore tdm version of nodm9 (i.e. nodm9a). that means that from now onward the only allowed version of nodm9 to be played here will be nodm9a (which is the appropriate [to some extend] for team games) instead of pro-nodm9 (which is the the appropriate for "canon" vq3 duels instead) then please make sure to download and install such map as linked before. for quick reference of the map you can check the following small video map review and basic introduction tutorial.
Edversion
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Edversion »

Hello adminless.
I will let you know the maps today before 9pm, ok? Thank you for organising the League.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes sure, remember that you need to block one from ass picks (storm3tourney1, charon3dm9), pick two from the third tier (bal3dm3, 7++, teddm1, goldleaf, 13excave_b1, focal_p132, cpm4a, 13hell), pick two from the first tier (hub3tourney1, q3dm7, 6++ or pro-q3dm6, overkill, reqdm5, pro-q3tourney2, q3dm14, pro-q3dm13), chose what tier you prefer to play first and at what server (fpsclasico.eu:27968 or fpsclassico.com:27970).
Edversion
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Edversion »

Ok. So we decided to pick following:
Tier 1: q3dm7, proq3dm6
Tier 2: to block the storm3tourney1
Tier 3: cpm4a, goldleaf
Also, to start with Tier 1 and to play on fpsclassico.com:27970 server.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok fantastic noted now then all that is left for that is for ass to finally decide what they prefer to play from those (q3dm7 or pro-q3dm6 and cpm4a or goldleaf). thanks, once I have that I'll PM you the fight card here on forum as usual no later than tomorrow night.