I think PacMan cursed!

Offtopic discussion forum.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: I think PacMan cursed!

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 23:53 I didn't had good connection on the 1st map, I did had a better connection though, but lagging was there and every time game froze for me with "connection interrupted" message on the screen, next thing I saw after the message was no longer there is I was dead or you just disappeared from the screen, not even knowing what happened. Bro, you're more skilled than me, but if I had your ISP things might have ended differently. You can't really fight someone you don't really see all the time and the message is annoying taking up the central part of the screen with big letters and game skipping frames and stuff like that. It's just impossible to play, but I wanted to endure. You won, but it wasn't a fair fight and you can't admit it. You can't really have any tactic with bad connection. I was annoyed by the bad connection and couldn't focus on the gameplay at all. Anyway, thanks to both of you for organizing duel and participating, it was my 1st official. Looking forward to a rematch during summer when the weather is clear. Imma kick your a$$ dawg, 4 real this time!

BTW: even with my poor connection, the worst connection on the planet probably, I killed you several times. That's quite an achievement! And my kills should be multiplied with 10, coz of bad connection (DUH!) and then show the score, you'd see clearly I won the duel.
I told your ok player could even win , I can't reil I picked maps on purpose and avoided you on dm6 cos of the reil

I couldn't hit you properly once you started lagging lol

Don't worry one day we have relatch
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

Bro, I was joking! Ahahahahaaa :) ... I play for fun, mate, it's just a game, but it was exciting for me, since it was 1st official duel. We just had bad luck with my connection, but this is nothing unusual as I used to play R6S every day and everyone was teasing me about, but I didn't play ranked, just casual and to tell you the truth some players over there take that game too seriously, there are just too many weird people. I really love playing on Glacius coz everyone over there's chill and they don't really care, they just play for fun coz the game is cool and maps are exciting. New level of fun is when Adminless places a new map, so we all get the WOW effect, you know, like excitement and stuff! You probably know the feeling, what I'm talking about. It's like when you play some new game for the first time and it's all exciting and stuff, it's a really special feeling. I did play ranked on R6S once or twice, but the server was disconnecting me, something that doesn't happen when you play casual mode over there; anyway, it was very stressful and I didn't like the feeling, it wasn't fun at all, it felt like fighting for your life, it's a bad feeling, I don't like to play games like that, after all we're supposed to be entertained and have fun and not be stressed about it and feel bad afterwards and instead of feeling happy you feel like sh*t.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok here you have the fight thread for this. as said on the future if noob get a proper connection I think that a rematch can be setup otherwise it probably doesn't make any sense. that didn't look to me like bad luck, a issue or anything but 128 kbps 2g crap connection so I wouldn't be expecting any difference. anyways, also let's see if after the UnFreeZe Super League other people also tries some duels or even if the masters 23 that got left undone it gets finally played. I think that with the updated server there's room to also make something happen or at least to have a few duels here and there.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Re: Glacius Maps

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 22:41 @Adminless, I never accused you of anything, not sure who did. I'm one of those who are just happy to be playing those maps, that's why I was there with Lisa, Sylwia and Albert or Adolph, forgot what's his nick, he's rarely playing, but he plays rly good. It was just the 4 of us. It's the others that are not happy about the maps. I guess the rotation last time when glacius was full was just bad one by accident, since it was random so it didn't start any of the maps they think are cool. And there were like comment: "Oh, not this map, this is shit map, cu bye bye", etc. Something like that anyway. I'm cool with whatever rotation is happening. Ask anyone. They say bad things about the map with rotating blender portal that takes you to a special place with presents, but I'm happy about it, it's one of my favorite maps, they all are my favorite maps. Then again, those maps are all new to me, so I'm excited about all of them.
I think you should stick to your best expertise which is dueling I look forward to your next challenge, have you arranged toxic fight yet? It could be like starter before the match next week?
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

@PacMan, is that the Green Thumb or someone new you, coz I've no clue what's going on and who I'm dueling next? Are you like my dueling manager?
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 0:00 @PacMan, is that the Green Thumb or someone new you, coz I've no clue what's going on and who I'm dueling next? Are you like my dueling manager?
Yes duelling manager , but you can fight green thumb first if he wants to

But toxic is a better fight , you bad packets against a laggy high pinging valorant
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

My ping is higher since the late packets. It's not just few lost packets here and there, it's packets whose ping is over 1000ms.