Duel challenge by cbs.Kraken to fight Miroslav

classic Quake III Arena master duels tournaments forum.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Duel challenge by cbs.Kraken to fight Miroslav

Post by adminless »

what you mean? what I posted was a gtv server address and a gtv server is merely a spectator server, you can not join the game on a gtv server per se.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok so the challenge is finished and unfortunately it has been a let down as the challenger couldn't barely keep up with a casual miro that dominited the game in its entirety. the result was a clear 3:0 victory for miro though it will be ruled as a no contest as had I know that the challenger was in reality Kra7oS I wouldn't have sanctioned it. they already had fought other times and the result was pretty much about the same so the fight was probably uncalled. this probably is yet another good example why I don't do/opose discord, anyone can come up with virtually anything and you just can't tell. anyways, ggs, good mood and good sportsmanship so I hope at least the people involved had a good time. as it has been ruled a no contest/unsanctioned fight this time I guess that unless there's massive demand for the material I won't produce further videos as it's probably a waste of resources overall.

well so that's it this time, as said, hopefully after the UnFreeZe league in some weeks I can finally resume some cup here (hopefully let's say later May/early June) and get some hot fights going here too. in the meantime as this has been raised to keep it up I wonder if some of the top of the top duel/UnFreeZe contenders, like d4widoV or NASTIA, would be interested on a special fight against Miroslav, I think that would be interesting to organize.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Now I am confused , even I thought challenger was someone else.......
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

I realized when kra7os joined the server ^^