Hello Q3-Fanatics - Makaveli in this

Introduce Yourself here.
Makaveli
User lv3
User lv3

Hello Q3-Fanatics - Makaveli in this

Post by Makaveli »

Hello :wave:

I´m playing since middle of 2020 on the Unfreeze Servers and very happy to play Quake 3 again after 18 years :)

Some personal insight:
I´m from germany (located near to Stuttgart) and using the Nick "Makaveli" in the game also.
I have learned that there is a well known player with the same Nick playing Quake Champions, but my intention was not to copy him or to fake him. I´m using this Nick because I´m a big fan of 2pac/ Makaveli (Tupac Shakur). I just want to honour 2pac. He was inspired by the philosopher Niccolò Machiavelli by his strategy "faking his own death to enemies"...and we are "resurrecting" in the game by "unfreezing", therefore I have selected this nick. If someone thinks that I should change my Nick I have no problem to do so.

In general I can see a lot of very friendly people playing unfreeze and happy to be part of this very friendly community.
Currently playing on a laptop with a standard office mouse and a LTE connection (I know not the best pre-conditions) but it works :crazy:

I´m eager to improve and learn from other (experienced) players and very happy if players give me some hints.
I was asked by Orgi69 (a very good-natured and experienced player) to join the ILM-Clan and did so.

Normally I´m a very relaxed and fair player and do not violate any rules (harassing others, shooting on teammates at red/ yellow armor or at all, not pushing teammates nor enemies into lava)...but if I see that other players are doing this to me I always warn them in the chat not to do so, but if they continue my motto is "Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy :D ".

Respect to all players and most respect for the hard work of the admin to enable all these funny time!

Lets have fun together!

regards,
Makaveli

P.S. If you want you can contact me via Discord (Makaveli#1837)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Hello Q3-Fanatics - Makaveli in this

Post by adminless »

glad to hear these services bring you happiness, welcome to the forum!
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

Welcome, Makaveli. Nice to see you :D
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

D16-Makaveli :-) quake god playing on razer boomslang 2000. lost final on dm13 against fatal1ty during razercpl. One of the first big q3 duel lans ever :-)

Edit

Also one of the q2 gods as well from clan deathrow (thresh, immortal) - good times ^^
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

fernandinho1337 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 16:55 D16-Makaveli :-) quake god playing on razer boomslang 2000. lost final on dm13 against fatal1ty during razercpl. One of the first big q3 duel lans ever :-)

Edit

Also one of the q2 gods as well from clan deathrow (thresh, immortal) - good times ^^
Damn I wish I could play Q2 multiplayer but it's probably dead
Never played that tho
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*