Fakers/ Cheaters

Cheaters Reports Discussion forum.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Fakers/ Cheaters

Post by adminless »

yes that one I meant, sure it could but anyways that "perfectly" and "fast" (relatively) if you know what i mean, hard to believe after all this and furthermore seeing that I think that if I don't remember wrong after that he just randomly rocket jumps out of there and powders the reaming enemies like nothing. as for the rest I see that we coincide in almost everything (yes that was the same moment in the first demo I was referring in my previous post).
your_sister
User lv3
User lv3

Post by your_sister »

Hi
On the topic of name fakers, some high ping polish guy has been using sis (blank and red) and ranting all evening. Yes I have many friends! I am fine with that, but my stats are now messed up. If I want clean results, do I have to change names again or is there also some time window after which results are dropped?
YS
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

YS i have a serrver password for my nick so it is impossible to call yourseld „reDIRKulous“ if you dont have my password. maybe adminless
can do the same for u

best regards
onlycape
User lv3
User lv3

Post by onlycape »

The statistics server uses a 10-day cycle. If I am not wrong in 10 days, the statistics of the 25 day should be deleted.
your_sister
User lv3
User lv3

Post by your_sister »

ok, 10 days is not too bad. Thank you for your responses, I can sit it out. At the moment it seems like one-of so no password needed yet. This time it was easy to see it was not me, by the polish (instead of english) ranting, much higher ping and much more noob :-)
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

sis i dont get it. password can protect ur nick bit you need adminless to set it up
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

hey hello all

yes, I also noticed that last days, crazy guy, he also faked more players not just sis and yes that's right, 10 days is the cycle of the stats, this is, games older than 10 days doesn't compute for the current stats. ok, let me know if you want to register some nick just know that the "sis" nick cannot be registered (sure it can but is just too short and generic for it to make sense to fully own it, there's actually some short of basic squatting protection and so registered nicks should be relatively significant and 5, 6 characters long more or less), the your sister (whatever variation you want) one is fine to be registered thought.

see you
your_sister
User lv3
User lv3

Post by your_sister »

Hi there,

I will take that advise as this guys is persistant. I like to register "your sister". Is that one string or two strings? Like can I change color in between? Thank you in advance.

YS
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

you can change colors. but „your sister2“ and such are not protected. only that very string is protected. as u can see when i play i sometimes changed colors (only) and that was peotected. so when u see „redirkulous“ u know its me
or someone with my password ^^
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

well actually they are dirk, that's why registered nicks has to be minimally significative because if not that would for example wipe away stuff like "big sis", "lil sis" etc etc which I believe them to be legit, "your sister" in the other hand is fine.

I know, I've been taking a look and it seems that he also legibly used some sort of "sis" nick variation (signsis) and it looks like he liked to "sort it out" hehe anyways, I've just pm'ed you here the instructions for your nick, test it out, if you need further assistance write me a mail you can not answer me there.

see you
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

oh wow good to know thanks

so it makes sense why „sis“ cannot
be protected...