Cheaters Reports Discussion forum.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Quake 3 Server Unfreeze: Ban Cheaters

Post by adminless »

hey hi there

sorry that I've been busy with other issues and I missed to answer you here hehe ye I know about the different frame rate influences over the game but that should already be addressed by the server (via some fixed physics corrections patches I applied) so I believe that that won't take you too far here and nevertheless it's not such a tremendous problem. other than that there's no much to do since that's how the client physics work (locally on the client) and therefor I can not change them. anyways thanks for pointing it out.

see you
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

hi there

well i figured that because jumping and stuff is maybe an improvement in movement (just maybe) but when u r in the air longer u r easier to rail and anyways on freeze a lot of ppl rocket jump a lot and stuff so the improvement might not be used. i was just astonished by 333fps bug because i finally got to try it (and throw it into the garbage right afterwards)

best regards
Last edited by fernandinho1337 on Tue Jan 23, 2024 20:12, edited 1 time in total.
tar
User lv4
User lv4

Post by tar »

spotted another one today... it was around 16/17 p.m. (MET)
Attachments
gorddt.dm_68
(488.4 KiB) Downloaded 34 times
newb.zi (stats · system)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

lol rather than a cheater that looked more like some kind of retarded maniac wtf xD ok, just added to the list, thanks for the hard work.