UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 22 History - Team Pride Champions

what set of tie-breakers do you prefer for the finals?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 06, 2023 21:54

the classic complete historic one (6++ , q3dm7 , overkill , hub3tourney1 , pro-q3tourney2 , pro-q3dm13 , q3dm14 , reqdm5 , q3dm8)
11%
the regular season restricted one (6++ , reqdm5 , q3dm7 , pro-nodm9 , overkill , storm3tourney1 , q3dm8 , pro-q3tourney2 , bal3dm3)
89%

Total votes: 9

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

Post by adminless »

ok, all updated and reviewed now with the last fight of the sixth round of the regular season between over and community that finally triggered the first game server auto resume procedure for real on the first game (and it hopefully worked) and left team community and oko to fight for the first place on the very last round with the permission of wtf and pride respectively that will battle for the mid positions of the finals and as a bonus over top player d4widoV as historic most accurate player surpassing mvp of the league WhoAmI with 47.75% of shooting in the first game. overall, a great fast paced fight with team community as clear victor displaying their top thawing play although nevertheless still a great effort for over that kept it more than disputed during the whole night with two 10:9 toe-to-toe performances on their home maps just at the wait to dispute the sixth place against ass this Thursday night on something it's really starting to look like a anticipated final. ggs guys, well played both.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw just as a reminder here the ass-over fight is just scheduled for tomorrow (Thursday 15) in some hours and still by this time I don't have final ass blocks despite asked about them the Monday and even reminded them about it this morning. if by this night I still have no words from them then that will be it and I'll pick those myself. let's hope at least this time they properly assemble (ricky, rico, spite, walnut, ang3lfish, cliff, de_dog, redrum) and show up otherwise they will be out but overall not looking good. the rest (community-wtf and oko-pride) although there's still time left I believe that by now should start getting back with picks, particularly the home teams of that (community and oko) as to carry on with the rest of the procedure to leave those fights finally all set within the next days.

additionally beside that already preparing for the finals and as I see that with the blocks and the other changes introduced almost the entire pool (probably besides q3dm4 and focal_p132 which are nevertheless excellent maps) ended up being played as it should have always been I reviewed the pool and added pro-dcmap7 and teddm1 (aka standalone ospdm5) per popular request and 13hell as must have new bonus map for the finals. as said I believe that pro-dcmap7 and teddm1 are probably just not that good (for this) but well they are clearly the top community (all around not just here) requests so I guess that it's probably fair to finally given them a try (or another try for pro-dcmap7) as well specially considering time and time again there's more all around teams and at the end of the day if they just don't work out they can always be removed later on as usual, no big deal. 13hell is just a newly released map this year that I came across recently while reviewing this that it just looks like a must have addition to me to the pool so I dropped that as well as bonus for the finals. as usual all maps has been added to the competitive rotation at the glacius server so you can train them daily then please make sure to review the files tab of the forum for the downloads so you don't miss any games. also about this topic for the finals keep in mind once the regular season ends next week I'll pull again the tie-breakers database function with the updated input from the league for a new set of up to 9 tie-breakers in order of popularity (i.e. actual games played) for the finals that I'll update on the tournament summary and that I'll post here as well at the appropriated time so please stay tuned.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, enough said, 21:00 CET and ass indeed have missed the deadline for their final block to leave set tomorrow fight against over therefor I finally just set that now so it will go pro-q3dm6, pro-q3tourney7, reqdm5, bla3dm3 and overkill. as said in case they (ass) pull off anything else tomorrow then that will be it for them and they will be red carded and will miss next event beside obviously conceding a 0:3 loss against over and the corresponding sixth place of the league. both (cliff and heero) notified now of this later I'll send PM to heero and individual mails to ass members just to be safe. good luck and hopefully catch you all tomorrow in-game.
MyWifeHatesQ3
User lv3
User lv3

Post by MyWifeHatesQ3 »

Can you announce the closed part of the process (if I did not miss it): who picked what and blocked what?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sure:
ass: pro-q3dm6, reqdm5, pro-nodm9 (-)
over: storm3tourney1 (-), pro-q3tourney7, bla3dm3
tie: q3dm7 (-), overkill, hub3tourney1 (-)
that's what I have logged (the last storm and hub blocks are of my own the rest all theirs).
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Post by fau »

For our game against wtf we pick nodm9, bal3dm3 and phant.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

fantastic I was actually going to remind you about that tomorrow (as well as oKo) so thanks for that and then once I have picks and blocks from wtf I'll let you know to finally leave that set. for the rest the sixth place of the league has been finally decided and surprisingly ass managed to stop over in clean sheets to finish the season right behind former lineal champions (just after defeating them in one of the deciding moments of the season btw). overall a great beyond expectation performance for ass and a pretty decent season for them particularly considering how high the level of the teams this season was so a more than hard worked and well earned sixth place, congrats. additionally this time they finally completed the fight without incidents then I guess that it probably doesn't make much sense to carry a yellow card for another event then I just cleared that from their records. as for the fight itself the first two game rank probably among the best of the season with two epic neck to neck battles that literally anybody could have took but where ultimately ass top player Ricky was the decisive factor. unfortunately after succumbing time and time again over faded on the third that lead to a comfortable victory for ass to close in the night and the season for both teams. after only have managed to win one single (away) game during the whole competition probably the best news for over is that the season has ended. to be honest, it's hard to understand how such a great group of exceptionally skilled players that were easily projected to at least show at the finals when this started has ultimately struggled this much during the whole tournament. I guess that probably speaks volumes of how high the skill of the community and the rest of the teams really is. anyways a big shout out to Team Over30 nevertheless that it did complete and honored the whole thing despite the hardship so huge respect and good luck next time. thanks for participate.

ok, additionally as a small bonus I also added now that there's at least three teams that have completed the season some team stats of the season at the bottom of the tournament summary separate thread so you can check out there how the teams have performed (kpis) on the season overall. as can be seen there neck to neck and at the wait of the last two deciding fights among the top four (i.e. some anticipated small finals) extremely balanced.
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Post by fau »

Cool bonus but could you add a legend please? I can figure out like half of the columns, the rest elude me. I can see we have some records and I'm very curious what it, don't look like positive records :P
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

np, added now to the bottom of it. well keep in mind that as I just wrote above there's still the last two fights of the season to add there so there can definitively be changes there. the only final values there are for ilm, over and ass that have already finished the season and on a side note that's another example of why everyone must honor the competition in full otherwise those kind of scorecards lose part of their meaning. well, if you want some quick overall readings, I think they are quite interesting. ass for example despite coming just behind ilm on the league came out last on the scorecards but even so goes down almost certainly as the best shooting team with a astonishing above 30% accuracy across the whole thing. despite losing hard time and time again over for example fare a lot better on the scorecards and it comes out a solid sixth (and a lot more before the ass encounter) only really slightly lagging on overall thawing performance which was expected. ilm also unperformed on results compared to their scorecards that looks on par with the top four and I'd project that after the final round encounters are likely to rank four there. on the downside for them they go down with the worst overall accuracy, probably not because they shot any worse but because I infer from that they spam the hell too much (at least compared with the rest). now as for your team, yes, as I said at the wait of the last fight against wtf that could change that you currently rank as the best scoring and thawing. that being said at the same time, yes, your team also hold the strong historic negative record of have conceded the most historic records. none other than up to eight, half of them, kill efficiency (pride), damage efficiency (pride), damage taken efficiency (pride), most defends (ilm) team records and score efficiency (ixsy), highest accuracy (d4widoV), most impressives (plumse), most defends (fus1on) individual records which quite frankly it's something hard to explain with those scorecards which look pretty solid.
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

oKo picks hub3tourney1, q3dm14 and overkill.
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

great noted now, thank you, then at the wait of pride picks and blocks now on the next few days (24/48 hours approx) to leave that set.
Alexander
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Alexander »

oKo*Magister wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:49 oKo picks hub3tourney1, q3dm14 and overkill.
- hub3tourney1
+ 6++, 7++, q3dm8
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

fantastic news, thank you, noted now and please let me know as well from pro-q3tourney2, pro-q3dm13 and pro-q3tourney7 as tie-breakers what do you (pride) want to skip?
Alexander
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Alexander »

- dm13
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

excellent, then just waiting now to hear what oKo skips from your picks (6++, 7++, q3dm8) and whether they prefer pro-q3tourney2 or pro-q3tourney7 for the tie-breaker in the next few days and once I have that I'll PM you here both the fight card as usual.