UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 22 History - Team Pride Champions

what set of tie-breakers do you prefer for the finals?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 06, 2023 21:54

the classic complete historic one (6++ , q3dm7 , overkill , hub3tourney1 , pro-q3tourney2 , pro-q3dm13 , q3dm14 , reqdm5 , q3dm8)
11%
the regular season restricted one (6++ , reqdm5 , q3dm7 , pro-nodm9 , overkill , storm3tourney1 , q3dm8 , pro-q3tourney2 , bal3dm3)
89%

Total votes: 9

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

Post by adminless »

ok then let me know first about the 6th against ass as it probably interests me more than the 5th against wtf beside just as you note I don't even know if wtf is really in for that (I've discussed mostly about the ass fight with them). I think that if the 6th is not a option for your team then probably it would be a good opportunity to advance that wtf fight if possible. otherwise we would be right on schedule so it would be feel a little unnecessary to me to advance that just like that (though I repeat it can be done if you both want, it would at least leave some spare room in case of some conflicts later on, no big deal).
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

We pick hub3tourney1, overkill, q3dm14 and ban bal3dm3 from ASS picks.
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

great thanks about that and from q3dm7, pro-q3tourney2, pro-q3dm13 as tie-breakers what do you skip as well? I need that today as well. that's what I meant that if you would have waited till Friday 2 19:44:59 CET (UTC+01) to send that you would have missed the deadline. additionally it's been like a week (several days) already since community agreed their fight with ass, despite there's even a few more days left, it's starting to not look good (i.e. just to intentional drag things and mess with your opponent which is not acceptable) to withhold some picks just like that.
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

skip pro-q3tourney2
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Post by fau »

Against ass we pick pro-nodm9, hub3tourney1 and q3dm8
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

thank you both!! ok noted and then all that is left for the Sunday fight is now for oko to skip one from yours (hub3tourney1, overkill, q3dm14) and to chose between q3dm7 or pro-q3dm13 as the tie-breaker and for the community fight to come up with their picks and blocks no later then the Sunday or the Monday depending if you ultimately make it the 6 or 7 (again needless to say in case of lack of agreement or anything the 7 will obviously remain). btw it would be good to know that as if wtf can't do the ass fight next week then probably the 5 that was talked here could be attempted for community. unfortunately to do that that should be known today.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, as a little Friday afternoon update the situation currently stands like this:
  • Tenth 4
    • ASS Clan VS oKo Clan - Sunday 4 of December of 2022 19:45 CET
      • status: confirmed just at the wait now to hear ass final blocks from oKo picks (hub3tourney1, overkill, q3dm14) and to chose between q3dm7 and pro-q3dm13 for the tie-breaker until tomorrow (Saturday 3) 19:45 CET to then proceed to send the final fight card.
  • Tenth 5
    • ILM Clan VS oKo Clan - Thursday 8 of December of 2022 22:00 CET (UTC+01) [approx]
      • status: oKo confirmed such date thus at the wait of ilm to do the same this weekend.
    • Team Community VS ASS Clan - Tuesday 6 of December of 2022 21:00 CET (UTC+01)
      • status: confirmed waiting now for ass picks and blocks until the Sunday 4 21:00 CET (UTC+01) for community to do the same the day after.
  • Tenth 6
    • Team Pride VS ILM Clan [Part II] - Thursday 8 of December of 2022 21:00 CET (UTC+01) [approx]
      • status: waiting to hear input from ilm as to when they can play oKo and then pride will basically have to adjust to play that they delayed prior such encounter.
    • WTF Clan VS ASS Clan - Wednesday 7 of December of 2022 21:00 CET (UTC+01)
      • status: confirmed at the wait now of wtf picks until the Sunday 4 21:00 CET.
and then I think that should be by now for the next round of fights so as usual if somebody spot some mistake/wanna correct something from that or anything just let me know here. for the rest it appears there's a possibility (not yet confirmed) community-wtf could match up their last round fight for the Monday 5 21:00 CET instead although just as I wrote that looks way too rushed and just unnecessary so basically unless both of them want to press that to me that looks just good for the next round of fights (obviously still at the wait for some ilm and pride input to make those thing happen, the rest should be just good with only the cards left to setup with are guarantee in one way or another).
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ass blocked before overkill and q3dm7 from oko and the deciders respectively that means then the Sunday fight will go pro-q3dm6, hub3tourney1, reqdm5, q3dm14 and pro-q3dm13. fight card forum PM sent now to both, cliff and magister, if you haven't received it or anything just let me know, otherwise fight hard, fight clean, have fun and good luck. catch you the Sunday in-game.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw just as a reminder of things left to do here that expire in the next 24 hours (approx):
  • wtf picks against ass for the Wednesday 7 21:00 CET (UTC+01) fight
  • ass picks and blocks (which can be a two way communication, i.e., waiting till the last minute can not work out and probably won't) against team community for the Tuesday 6 21:00 CET (UTC+01) fight
  • any words from ilm if they can finally play the next Thursday 8 CET night or not as already agreed by oKo several days ago
  • any words from pride about the same although even by this point anything else is unlikely to be accepted from them
please do not forget to let me know about that.
^ironmonkey
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ^ironmonkey »

hello,

ILM is ready to fight, as supposed, on Thu 08. 20:45 CET, earlier is not possible in any case due to work.

we have only 5 players for the next week - Mike is on vacation. if someone drops out due to health, technical or other similar unforeseeable reasons, we assume playing/finishing the game with 4v4 in that case.

in terms of the process, we can either play against oko directly or first against pride and then against oko.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

great news then catch you the Thursday 8 20:45 CET first against pride (the fight will just resume on game fourth with the data agreed/provided on the card and it comes down to pride to make it happen, no more delays/reschedules will be accepted) and then afterwards against oKo (I assume around 21:30 CET) on the card to establish. fantastic then we're finally all set for the next round of fights and all that is left are just to decide the cards on the picks requested (i.e. now ilm don't forget to announce/communicate your picks against oKo before the Monday 5 CET night). thank you very much guys, good job.
Alexander
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Alexander »

Next week we can play Monday/Tuesday/Thursday but no later then 20:00.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

no later than 20:00 CET for best of five (i.e. five games not two at most) that means that 20:45 CET it's just fine for game fourth and a potential decider if you lose it. so then see you the Thursday 8 of December of 2022 20:45 CET (UTC+01) to dispute the second half of what's left unplayed from the ilm fight this week. as said there's nothing else to agree, the password and maps are the ones on the card already agreed (i.e. hub3tourney1 and if you, pride, lose that, then q3dm8 as decider to finish the fight). then at that time (Thursday 8 20:45 CET [UTC+01]) show up there with that password (on the forum PM, the same of the other day) and then the game will resume on game four.
Alexander
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Alexander »

No, it's not fine.
As I posted before, we want to start at 20:00 at the latest.
If it's a problem for ILM, let's find another day, may be the weekend or holidays.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I don't think so, I repeat if you can play five games at 20:00 CET then you can CLEARLY play two (at most) at 20:45 CET (and even until 21:15 CET approx btw) so no further delays, reschedules will be accepted as I said since they are clearly unjustified and uncalled. not even to mention in reality you kinda agreed to a best of five at 20:30 CET (not to this, you took a risk) and ignored the home-away double date format offered (you're taking now) in the first place. I'm even already being generous with your team to allow now (the other day) your request to delay it, I repeat, particularly considering most of the time lost during the warmup rounds as well as the terrible fight pace that led to split the fight came from your team end (your team lost ten mins downloading a map, camped yellow armor for half hour instead of going for the fight etc). sure I think your usual 20:00 CET can be done for the last oKo fight but for this one you will have to show up just as currently established (Thursday 8 20:45 CET) or that what's left will simply be given as won per default to ilm (i.e. 2:3).