UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 22 History - Team Pride Champions

what set of tie-breakers do you prefer for the finals?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 06, 2023 21:54

the classic complete historic one (6++ , q3dm7 , overkill , hub3tourney1 , pro-q3tourney2 , pro-q3dm13 , q3dm14 , reqdm5 , q3dm8)
11%
the regular season restricted one (6++ , reqdm5 , q3dm7 , pro-nodm9 , overkill , storm3tourney1 , q3dm8 , pro-q3tourney2 , bal3dm3)
89%

Total votes: 9

.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Re: UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

adminless wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 19:20 so far only team community and ilm. ass said they interested and most likely will join but can't confirm so far and forza is missing at least two members and waiting final confirmations to join so far.
Attachments
UnFreeZe.fpsclasico - Tuernament 2022 (November 27, 2022).jpg
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

well done :thumbsup:
Heero-2b
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Heero-2b »

NO, we sayed our maps for clan WTF, so: storm, bal3, reqdm5. definitely not picking pro-nodm9, pro-q3tourney2, 6++, thx WTF
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I think I already answered you very clearly about that. the deadline for your team to chose the maps for the established Tuesday 29 of November of 2022 21:00 CET (UTC+01) fight date (that btw your team also failed to communicate altogether about even till this moment) was the Saturday 26 of November of 2022 21:00 CET (UTC+01) (i.e. 3 days prior fight date as home team to give proper time to do the same to your opponent) which as can be seen your team missed which led me to have to chose them myself (fairly though, based on statistical projection, no foul play) to follow through with the competition as I reminded you (as well as your team) various times across the week and you ignored. as I let you know very clearly I already announced and communicated that to wtf at the properly established times and that's a decision in firm therefor now there's nothing else I can do for you about that. as I told you now the best I can do for you is just out of courtesy to let you know once I have wtf blocks about it to take into consideration your input about the blocks if you want to. there's nothing else I can do for you about that and it won't be tolerated/accepted either that wtf now attempts to take into consideration your input in any way, shape or form which could easily result in overruling as well on their side if found appropriate.
Heero-2b
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Heero-2b »

well, I'm telling you clearly and distinctly that I demand to choose my maps or shove your entire freeze league in your ass. I'm not 18 years old to check the watch by your dead lines, I take it that I should let you know by Saturday and I did. I will not adjust my personal life to answer you by 21:00 . A little tolerance please.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sure, thing is that in fact nobody was expecting you to answer by the Saturday 26 of November of 2022 21:00 CET (UTC+01). as I wrote the fight was announced the Monday instead and I even reminded you various times across the week about it when I don't even have to (I'm the organizer you know, not a secretary) so of course the expectation was for you to reach out when your personal life allowed you to by let's say the Wednesday, the Thursday or something like that not a Saturday in the morning. in the other hand you're now here pretending that I as well as the enemy team are here up online a Saturday x in the morning waiting for your answer when you had a entire week to reach out about that to normally follow trough with the competition. that's clearly totally unfairly sided treatment that won't be tolerated at all. your team had a clear deadline (that out of courtesy you even were reminded about it various times across the week) that they missed so now there's really nothing to complain about let alone to "demand".
Heero-2b
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Heero-2b »

storm, 2. reqdm5 or bal3dm3 so 26. 11. 2022 v 22:25 odesílatel adminless <adminless@fpsclassico.com>
I wrote 85 minutes later, is this really such a problem?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

xD the funny part about that is that you don't even know what you talking about. the 22:25 CET (UTC+01) that you show there on that message is not the time of your response is the time at what I notified you (once again out of generosity cause that's not my role my friend) that you had indeed missed the established deadline and that I had set the fight myself in order to be able to carry on with the competition to which sure you then answered just fairly quickly with that (your maps) like 45 minutes later (i.e. by 23:08:01 CET [UTC+01]). so at the end of the day the only reason why you are here is because I notified you once again (that the deadline had finally expired this time) if not I would still be waiting for your answer then now don't give me that. as I'm telling you you were not 2-3 hours late, you were like 2-3 days late from what's the normal development and moreover to make matters even worse you're even pulling all this off knowing it in full.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, as a reminder for the rest, please wtf do not forget that you need to skip one of the maps I chose for over this week (pro-nodm9, pro-q3tourney2, 6++) as well as one from the set of tie-breakers (q3dm7, overkill, hub3tourney1) today independently of what they finally do otherwise by the end of the day (i.e. 21:00 CET [UTC+01] approx) I'll overrule that all the same and that I'm as well waiting to hear some agreement, developments for this week advanced fight between pride and ilm. as said being a fight that was scheduled out of order and not presented in the same usual organized manner as the rest not the same well known established deadlines will apply for it and some flexibility will be allowed. that's being said, that doesn't mean either that it will be allowed to be dragged for weeks just like that therefor I believe that usually today that should be left set to be disputed this week. basically I believe that today I need to know if pride finally accept the Wednesday 30 20:30 CET (UTC+01) full fight date or if out of chance ilm could finally do the Wednesday 30 20:00 CET (UTC+01) full fight date pride offered or in case of unfulfillment of any of that if then they finally go for the offered home-away followed by the tie-breaker double date format the Monday 28 21:00 CET (UTC+01) for pride maps and the Wednesday 30 20:30 CET (UTC+01) for the ilm maps and the potential tie-breaker and obviously I'm starting to need picks as we speak, particularly for pride that as home team if by this night they haven't pick anything then I'll overrule that as well all the same. in case of lack of communication and/or concise well established agreement within today for that I guess I'll just draw the entire fight card myself and I'll PM it here by the night with the double date format and exceptionally (once again I remark only due the exceptional circumstances in what it was presented and only exclusively because of that) could allow modifications/changes for it later on limited to up to one (i.e. some maps, some date) per team in the next few days (i.e. one or two days more at most).
Heero-2b
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Heero-2b »

NO, you wrote me 26.11. this email:

good morning heero

hey it's Saturday already and despite the two previous communications this week I still havem't heard from your team for the Tuesday 29 21:00 CET (UTC+01) against WTF which they confirmed already then by this time I'm assuming your team is in for such date and therefor I need your maps TODAY otherwise I'll have to pick them myself (as well as the blocks) to follow with the procedure in time. please let me know about that when you can, thanks in adavnce.

And i wrote "TODAY", so I fulfilled.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I repeat buddy by your own personal words you "will not adjust [your] personal life to answer [me] by 21:00" (of course I repeat as nobody pretended you to, needless to say that, that's exactly why as wrote there, there was two other unreplied reminders over the week) neither I and the enemy team will adjust our personal life to be waiting for your answer a Saturday 23:08 CET (UTC+01) to relay it "in the day" as well to fulfill the procedure when you ignored the issue for a week. that's simply toxic, unfair and unjust behavior that will not be tolerated at all and just simply out of place to bring it now just like that. I repeat, it's a well known established fact that the deadlines go to the time of the start of the fight which in that case is 21:00 CET (UTC+01) as properly wrote above for a good reason (just as can't be otherwise) and you're well aware of that fact from the organization of previous fights so now stop pressing a issue where there's none, it's not gonna take you anywhere. beside I repeat, the fight was presented the Monday, I reminded you the Wednesday afternoon, got no answer whatsoever, let you know as well the Thursday night that wtf had confirmed the date, again got no answer whatsoever, reached you a extra grace time the Saturday morning to remind you that indeed the deadline to hear from your team expired that day (what you just wrote now, Sat, 26 Nov 2022 09:59:18 +0100) to which you just replied that your team was mostly inactive but you would get back to me later on (still no word on maps btw) but later failed to reach in a reasonable accepted time so by 21:00 CET I had to set that myself to carry on with the competition and after publicly state that on the forum I even cared in notify you about it by the 22:25 CET you posted before and only after all that (i.e. once knowingly out of the established term) it was when you got back with the maps by 23:08 CET. I hope I made myself clear this time and I don't have to repeat myself anymore, that's unacceptable.
^ironmonkey
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ^ironmonkey »

Hello,

we generally have a problem before 20:30 - work-related - so we favor the proposed date on wednesday 20:30 (CET). we asked pride again if 20:30 would be possible because we dont have enough players before, but unfortunately we havent received a final answer yet.

our map picks are: charon, hub3, pro-dm13.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yeah I noticed that as well after I basically just wrote them that here myself (which needless to say that I totally understand, normal) they didn't engage/carry with the conversation anymore so thanks for the update. cool I don't think their maps (either their own or my overrules by 20:30 CET [UTC+01]) will coincide with any of those so noted now and if anything I'll let you know probably by PM now that you have reached forum level four. btw what would be good to know as well it would be if your team could assemble at least five people for the Monday 28 (i.e. tomorrow) 21:00 CET besides the Wednesday 30 20:30 CET in case they don't reach out today to attempt the double date home-away format game as safeguard. please let me know when you can about that.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

for the over-wtf fight kf just blocked now pro-nodm9 from my over picks as well as overkill from the set of tie-breakers thus now all that is left is just for me to blacklist one from wtf picks (reqdm5, storm3tourney1, charon3dm9) and to chose between q3dm7 or hub3tourney1 for the tie-breaker which I do now. I block charon3dm9 (which this time is a no brainier, all this fucking drama just for the order because these guys picked the same exact maps, totally absurd) and q3dm7 from the tie-breakers therefor making the decider of the fight hub3tourney1. that means that then this fight will go pro-q3tourney2, reqdm5, 6++, storm3tourney1 and hub3tourney1 and I'll PM here this later on today. as said (and as can clearly be seen here) in no place or moment until now over have ever committed to this fight therefor I'll email that individually to their registered players here later today and then it will become their individual responsibility to meet that by the fight date which on the contrary it will be given the respective 3:0 no showing loss score for over. needless to say, wtf is indeed obliged to show up in full (i.e. at least five people) by such date to not incur on the same violation.
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

They picked the same maps? What else can poor mortals possibly wish for to realize that the gods of quake arena are saying good luck, have fun.