Team mate rockets

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/glacius Game Servers forum.

how do you prefer the team knockback on the pubs?

Poll ended at Wed May 18, 2022 10:34

disabled, your shots do not push your teammates
43%
enabled, your shots do push your teammates
57%

Total votes: 28

PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: Team mate rockets

Post by PacMan »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:21 I would kill them all.
This is best option
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Bishop wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:30

Please stay away from these nuubi topics. Thx

I didn't care to read anything else because it's just walls of text and a waste of time.
Vote bishop for presidente
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Lunya wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:34
adminless wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:21 the game is just fine the way it's
Bishop wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:30Please stay away from these nuubi topics. Thx
Okay, okay! Was just trying to find a best idea since disable knockback may not be as a good thing as I initially thought.
I thought we could talk calmly among open-minded people. My bad. I swear I stfu now.
Lol

Now why can't I reply to more than one person at a time I want to quote in one reply , this is what's called thread steal and change topic

How I do it ?
UniX
User lv3
User lv3

Post by UniX »

Just put self damage on and team damage on.
Lower rockets on spawn to 20 and nades to 5.
Let's play this shit on hard mode.
It annoyes me to see ppl just point the rocket launcher down and see how many kills spash damage gets you.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

automatic death if a player from the same team is hit three times within 5 second
Camaradas Iks De
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 19:34 automatic death if a player from the same team is hit three times within 5 second
Yes maybe bit easier something like this
redrum
User lv4
User lv4

Post by redrum »

UniX wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 17:54 Just put self damage on and team damage on.
And If you kill your teammates you will get negative point. It could be cool if adminless make one server with this rules. Fun server with Blaze "rocket gang rules" and unfreeze server with this.

It will solve this "look Im cool I can fly with jump script" problem.
UniX
User lv3
User lv3

Post by UniX »

That's how it was with the original Doolittle mod, you could blow ur self up, crater, kill ur teammates all of which gave you -1.. However if you fell into void, lava, slime you got - 1 and insta respawn.
We went through many iterations of this mod on the old OtH servers and none had this spam inducing noselfdamage stuff. And tbh it's not improving the game or the players who play it.
In my opinion
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

redrum wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 15:10
UniX wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 17:54 Just put self damage on and team damage on.
And If you kill your teammates you will get negative point. It could be cool if adminless make one server with this rules. Fun server with Blaze "rocket gang rules" and unfreeze server with this.

I don't know if you know, but some people consider the rocket jump script to be a cheat in the game. I have never used it personally. For me, rocket jumping is something that has to be learned. Also remove your scripts and learn to jump like kangaroos :D

As for rocket spam, see what it looks like in a "professional" game on Youtube. Everyone is spamming there, but they are also THINKING about what they are doing. The problem is people don't think what they're doing. That is why some are against changing the mechanics of the game. People should start to think. here we need human reform, not server mechanics. what changes we would not introduce on the server, there will always be something wrong with someone
Camaradas Iks De
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 16:42
redrum wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 15:10

I don't know if you know, but some people consider the rocket jump script to be a cheat in the game. I have never used it personally. For me, rocket jumping is something that has to be learned. Also remove your scripts and learn to jump like kangaroos :D

As for rocket spam, see what it looks like in a "professional" game on Youtube. Everyone is spamming there, but they are also THINKING about what they are doing. The problem is people don't think what they're doing. That is why some are against changing the mechanics of the game. People should start to think. here we need human reform, not server mechanics. what changes we would not introduce on the server, there will always be something wrong with someone
No , most can't rocket jump with script , best players are using it lol

I noob still find off wall with script difficult

Can I want lubaka cheat script then everyone problem solved :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

Pac, I can not help myself, but if you really live in UK, you must have been born to Mr. Yoda. Your English is difficult even for A.I.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

...jutuli... wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 21:27 Pac, I can not help myself, but if you really live in UK, you must have been born to Mr. Yoda. Your English is difficult even for A.I.
Problem is all u non EU Brexit people don't understand jack
Cos me knaa care , wangwaan wid your head?
redrum
User lv4
User lv4

Post by redrum »

Also remove your scripts and learn to jump like kangaroos :D

People should start to think. here we need human reform, not server mechanics. what changes we would not introduce on the server, there will always be something wrong with someone
1. I used jump script. Now I dont. Like for month.

2. Thats why the changes should be on one server with second standard rockets gang rules on other server. People can decide what type of play they like.This can change their thinking. Force changes are not good IMHO, just like VOTING.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

redrum wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 19:31

Also remove your scripts and learn to jump like kangaroos :D

People should start to think. here we need human reform, not server mechanics. what changes we would not introduce on the server, there will always be something wrong with someone
1. I used jump script. Now I dont. Like for month.

2. Thats why the changes should be on one server with second standard rockets gang rules on other server. People can decide what type of play they like.This can change their thinking. Force changes are not good IMHO, just like VOTING.
When i spec you , you still script ass lol
redrum
User lv4
User lv4

Post by redrum »

No I dont.