UnFreeZe 2022 community competition, interest?

UnFreeZe tourney 22 (Winter) History - oKo Clan Champions
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe 2022 community competition, interest?

Post by adminless »

btw just as a reminder this night 21:00 CET (UTC+01) is the opening game between both community teams for a head start on the Group A of the UnFeeZe 2022 tournament those that are interested (as well as the extra players of each team) can watch/follow this match live at the gtv Quake III Arena server with addresses 45.89.125.45:27972 or 5.230.222.7:27972. good luck and have fun everybody.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

Finally, popcorn will come in handy !
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

previous edition runner-up and top UnFreeZe rated contender Sbornaya Rossii communicated now that due technical issues of some of their members (Sweety Labr) they need to incorporate former undisputed champion team Moskva member odin to their team for this tournament. considering they haven't started the competition yet, the move will be exceptionally allowed given the exceptional circumstances (just six members and technical issues) though this event will carry (another) warning and a yellow card for the Sbornaya as obviously it's a unfair situation towards the rest of the teams that had to limit themselves to a deadline that ended around a week ago to build their teams for this tournament. essentially this means now that if the Sbornaya incurs on another penalization of any kind (be it, disrespect, lack of communication, no showing, rage quiting, anything) they will be red carded and hence disqualified from the tournament.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@cthu hehe you better be ready for the Sunday against ASS.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 15:19 Finally, popcorn will come in handy !
You did pick dm14?
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

@adminless I am
PacMan wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 16:27
oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 15:19 Finally, popcorn will come in handy !
You did pick dm14?
guess :>>>
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok the opening game has been played with a very strong Team Community performance that dominated Команда Сообщество on its debut at UnFreeZe competition for a solid 3:0 victory to claim the first victory of the tournament. unfortunately the Soobshchestvo couldn't keep up with a strong Team Community that looked in good shape and that probably was simply the overall better team this night. nevertheless for a debut the Russian community team made a great impression displaying a very attractive offensive and open game without much regard for the outcome showing great skill too and above all pulling a clean and entertaining fight.

for the rest as usual videos coming next, as this went fast this time probably may be even this night, if not just tomorrow. ranked stats for the games just after this post so stay tune. ggs, well played both and congrats to Team Community.
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

gg Команда Сообщество! thanks for setting up the game as usual :)
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Post by fau »

GG. And good luck in next matches.
ixxaaa
User lv2
User lv2

Post by ixxaaa »

Hi everybody! In our team there is an inconsistent player "Labr". He currently doesn’t have a PC, and it’s not certain if he will get one. That’s why we would like to add another player to the roster - Odin
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I know but still that's something you probably already knew when you signed up for this or at least that you could/should have foreseen beforehand like the rest of the teams did during the sign up deadline that was given for that (Вторник, 25 января 2022 г., 23:00 МСК [UTC+03]) hence the warning and following yellow card as it's a unfair situation towards the rest of teams that did actually limit themselves and met such deadline to announce their players for this competition. not to mention that if your team was arguably overpowered already (I mean it's number one 1728.31 points rated team already with a 5:1 record) with this change I believe that at least initially there's no more arguably to that sentence anymore. so in that regard I also tell you if you had two teams it would have been a lot more interesting and healthy to everyone involved that you would have mixed the Komanda and the Sbornaya players in such a way that both teams would share similar force and thus fair chances of wining this instead of showing two very unbalanced teams on both tops end of the spectrum. yes that's the way I do things with team UnFreeZe (and that's exactly why for other than mostly external special mega fights like the Moskva one I don't do anything else with team UnFreeZe) but as you can see that's not the way we do things here for community events. for community events we overall look forward having balanced teams and healthy competitions so given the case if your team finally comes to confirm the projection and win this I hope that at least you take a shot at a second super fight against team UnFreeZe to become two times undisputed afterwards later on May 2022.

anyways, about the rest I believe that by now we should start discussing about what's the teams availability for the second week fights, Soobshchestvo vs ILM Tuesday 8 21:00 CET and ASS vs Sbornaya Wednesday 9 21:00 CET, so think about that and let me know when you can whether those dates suit you or eventually what's would. additionally remember that Team Community already communicated that their week 3 fight date against ILM doesn't suit them so we should also consider if for example the 12/13 February weekend would be a suitable date for it. finally just as a reminder for oKo and ASS please remember to announce your map choices for your Sunday fight no later than the Saturday afternoon.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw I still haven't heard anything from the teams (soobshchestvo, ilm, ass, sbornaya) about their availability for the next week fights (soobshchestvo vs ilm and ass vs sbornaya). I believe that by now we should know at what date of the next week such fights will take place so I'll send a reminder after this by PM here on the forum to the participants and in case of still not hearing anything back from them by the Monday then the suggested dates, that's it, Soobshchestvo vs ILM Tuesday 8 21:00 CET and ASS vs Sbornaya Wednesday 9 21:00 CET, will become definitive and the teams will have to meet them or will get penalized otherwise.

additionally as a commentary mention that the 24 hours deadline for the teams to announce their map picks is precisely that a deadline as last resort in the event of issues, disputes, narrow schedules and similar exceptional circumstances not the time at what teams should normally announce their maps under normal circumstances. on that regard I'm still waiting to hear from oKo and ASS what they want to play on their Sunday fight so have no received any input on that either by let's say tomorrow evening then the fight will be pro-q3dm6, q3dm7, hub3tourney1, overkill and pro-q3tourney2 (i.e. the "tie-breakers" fight as I probably do not have any solid history/guess for any of them).
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw I just realized now that on the PM reminder for the teams for this second week schedule I tagged the wrong team (oKo) on one of them. corrected now and sent once again this time to the proper team (ASS). sorry about that.
i_cezar
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Blaze

Post by i_cezar »

We discussed the availability of the players within ILM in respect to the initial date of 8 february 21:00 CET for the match against SoO. I must inform you we cant assemble our team to be there at the initial date, so in this matter we would like to propose another date for the match:
7 february 21:15 CET.

Thank you!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, thanks for get back to me. I believe that we can probably be a bit late to setup just this Monday (I feel like for that you could probably have probably got back earlier) but anyways I guess I'll note that date and let's see if they can do that date, in case that's not possible/doesn't work out what other date during that week can you do? additionally don't forget that if the Monday date carries you must announce your map choices pretty much today or tomorrow at most.