Complaint

Other Reports Discussion forum.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: Complaint

Post by PacMan »

Gladiat0r wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 2:58 well, @porsche, your text that you brought up from the translator somehow managed to make me laugh, this is rare , you are here speaking non sense and just showing that you are biased, it is true i play defensively and this is none of your buisness, i choose to play like that as a coping mechanism, waiting for the crowd to be cleared, when the server gets full, i can't take on the shitty spam and the random sudden rocketjumps that the enemy do in such small closed maps , simply because my age doesn't allow me to react quickly, , also when a lot of stuff starts poping on my screen i get confused and overwhelmed so i choose to retreat to pick up health then start looking for frozen team mates to thaw , it is funny that you are here trying to sound wise , but let me tell you something , you hate me because even with the way i play ,even though i have less experience and time spent on this game than you, i still outplay you, especially in open and wide maps, you know this very well dude, this is not me defending myself , this is a fact, and let me tell you another thing , i don't like your style either, your way of playing the game is so dumb and reflects your personality, you just rocketjump around like a retard and spam grenades/rockets (abusing the big radius and splash dmg because you are afraid to aim apparently) then you die in couple of seconds if your team doesn't succeed in getting your back which what happens to you in most cases, you simply lack patience, because you almost play drunk every fucking time, alcahol makes you reckless, the self sacrifice and all the dumb things that you said is not your intention , what a filthy bastard, i suggest you to change your nick from porsche to a vodkapiss or something like that, a name that can match your level of intelligence , your comments sound illogical to me dude, you weren't dissing me , you were dissing your god whoami in your text , i am grateful that adminless punishes players your kind , i join the server and play to clear my mind, not to mainly handle shit from crazy drunken pricks, that's it, i am no longer motivated to reply in this thread as the admin accepted my report and i got what i want.
Errr he is lunatic

But can we set up a match with admin

Gladiator Vs Porsche

?
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

PacMan wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 6:43
Gladiat0r wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 2:58 well, @porsche, your text that you brought up from the translator somehow managed to make me laugh, this is rare , you are here speaking non sense and just showing that you are biased, it is true i play defensively and this is none of your buisness, i choose to play like that as a coping mechanism, waiting for the crowd to be cleared, when the server gets full, i can't take on the shitty spam and the random sudden rocketjumps that the enemy do in such small closed maps , simply because my age doesn't allow me to react quickly, , also when a lot of stuff starts poping on my screen i get confused and overwhelmed so i choose to retreat to pick up health then start looking for frozen team mates to thaw , it is funny that you are here trying to sound wise , but let me tell you something , you hate me because even with the way i play ,even though i have less experience and time spent on this game than you, i still outplay you, especially in open and wide maps, you know this very well dude, this is not me defending myself , this is a fact, and let me tell you another thing , i don't like your style either, your way of playing the game is so dumb and reflects your personality, you just rocketjump around like a retard and spam grenades/rockets (abusing the big radius and splash dmg because you are afraid to aim apparently) then you die in couple of seconds if your team doesn't succeed in getting your back which what happens to you in most cases, you simply lack patience, because you almost play drunk every fucking time, alcahol makes you reckless, the self sacrifice and all the dumb things that you said is not your intention , what a filthy bastard, i suggest you to change your nick from porsche to a vodkapiss or something like that, a name that can match your level of intelligence , your comments sound illogical to me dude, you weren't dissing me , you were dissing your god whoami in your text , i am grateful that adminless punishes players your kind , i join the server and play to clear my mind, not to mainly handle shit from crazy drunken pricks, that's it, i am no longer motivated to reply in this thread as the admin accepted my report and i got what i want.
Errr he is lunatic

Gladiator Vs Porsche

?
Yes we can do another match, WTF vs ALL
5-6 vs 7-8.
WhoAmI Miro Berkut Porsche Mirage Masin vs 7-8 another players. Our composition is all in agreement, there have already been talks about this.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

dude get lost and stop wasting anybody else more time with any more shit shows and flame wars, that's not gonna happen. I can match you in a duel with this gladiator guy if you (both) want as PacMan suggested but I assume that as long you don't get all weapons on spawn you will start to cry even more and quit so let me know if that interests you. the server would be the regular duel ones used in previous events not some UnFreeZe like thing.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 9:59
PacMan wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 6:43

Errr he is lunatic

Gladiator Vs Porsche

?
5-6 vs 7-8.
WhoAmI Miro Berkut Porsche Mirage Masin vs 7-8 another players. Our composition is all in agreement, there have already been talks about this.
Ass
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

PacMan wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 10:19
.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 9:59

5-6 vs 7-8.
Ass
PacManEssa )))
Edversion
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Edversion »

Gladiat0r wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 2:58 waiting for the crowd to be cleared, when the server gets full, i can't take on the shitty spam and the random sudden rocketjumps
@adminless, there is actually something in it. It is very difficult to play and not get frustrated because of constant spam from both teams, being pushed by teammates etc. In order to play I have to focus on both my opponents and teammates (read - avoid them).
Is it possible to turn off blast pushes on both servers as it is in FreeForFun? It is much better to play on the second server nowadays...
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Edversion wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 20:13
Gladiat0r wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 2:58 waiting for the crowd to be cleared, when the server gets full, i can't take on the shitty spam and the random sudden rocketjumps
@adminless, there is actually something in it. It is very difficult to play and not get frustrated because of constant spam from both teams, being pushed by teammates etc. In order to play I have to focus on both my opponents and teammates (read - avoid them).
Is it possible to turn off blast pushes on both servers as it is in FreeForFun? It is much better to play on the second server nowadays...
This is reason servers are different, you stay on freefun better for you lol

@admin I was pretty sure this is why you had servers like this , please don't change , or give edversion god mode
Edversion
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Edversion »

@pacman so it is YOU who enjoy shooting teammates?

I know, but on the 2nd there is usually less people.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

I am also often pushed by my players. Despite this, it adds to the realism. Therefore, I am in favor of making sure that it is at least on one server. If you don't like that random push are happening, or even in the process of clarifying the relationship, then for fans of a more relaxed game there is a freefun unfreeze server.

The unfreeze 1 server is heavily overloaded with popularity, once I stood in line for about 30-40 minutes. So don't rush to this server all at once. Although it often happens that even both servers have 22 players.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

Edversion wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 20:29 @pacman so it is YOU who enjoy shooting teammates?

I know, but on the 2nd there is usually less people.
sometimes, when I need to run forward as fast as possible, my teammate helps me, he give me a rocket in the ass or a shot from a realgun, especially to speed me up, I really like it, such a high-level team interaction))) sometimes you can use push to protect your teammate from receiving damage from the opponent by shooting a rocker from his side, he will fly away and will not receive an oncoming rocket from the opponent. There were cases when my teammate stood and did not play, perhaps he went to drink water, in which case it was possible to move him to a safe place. in general, many different positive ways of doing the gameplay are given by Push. And the fact that many people make mistakes and hit their own player with a rocket or railgun, well, we can all make mistakes and learn from our mistakes. Sometimes, in order for that player to make it clear that you have already become very uncomfortable that you are constantly being pushed , you can give him a rocket in return , and he will pay attention to the fact that he did something wrong, this will accelerate the development) yes, sometimes push engagements begin because of this, but sooner or later everyone finds a common language ) it also looks cool, because well, I think people come to quake not only to shoot, but also to chat, to live as a team. And push is a kind of non-verbal communication.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

PacMan wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 20:23

@admin I was pretty sure this is why you had servers like this , please don't change , or give edversion god mode
Pacman, admit it, why did you come to this chat? Did you like the nickname option that I suggested to gladiator? ))))
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

it can be BFV (something like battelfield 5) )))
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 21:02
PacMan wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 20:23

Pacman, admit it, why did you come to this chat? Did you like the nickname option that I suggested to gladiator? ))))
I chat to much that's all

Wtf power?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

as for the team knockback request/suggestion as already replied/brought in the topic by other people that's just the way it's and another of the reasons why two different servers are provided. I remember when the change was added a few years ago after various discussions like this one, I added it on both servers for then the discussion just to develop and end like this, that despite all that people still preferred it on for a different variety of reasons so to accommodate both sides of the argument it was left on in the first server and off in the second one and as already commented I don't think I'm gonna change it now since the argument it's gonna be pretty much the same and there's not gonna be unanimity (enough/to some extend) as to change it.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

adminless wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 21:08 as for the team knockback request/suggestion as already replied/brought in the topic by other people that's just the way it's and another of the reasons why two different servers are provided. I remember when the change was added a few years ago after various discussions like this one, I added it on both servers for then the discussion just to develop and end like this, that despite all that people still preferred it on for a different variety of reasons so to accommodate both sides of the argument it was left on in the first server and off in the second one and as already commented I don't think I'm gonna change it now since the argument it's gonna be pretty much the same and there's not gonna be unanimity (enough/to some extend) as to change it.
map q3dm15 it selected too often, yes it is good, although many people do not really like it because it is tight , but it also has its own unique style. As I understand it, people like maps DM6 and map with green acid . it seems that DM6 needs to be played with up to 22 players.