Duel challenge by cbs.Kraken to fight Miroslav

classic Quake III Arena master duels tournaments forum.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Duel challenge by cbs.Kraken to fight Miroslav

Post by fernandinho1337 »

Hello everyone,

cbs.Kraken challenged me on Discord for a 1on1 duel that we will be playing tomorrow.

He is rebuilding an oldschool computer (Duron 1000mhz) and I offered he will get my Nvidia Geforce 256 with 32 MB SD Ram if he manages to beat me.

We will be playing:

Q3DM13 (Miro Choice)
PRO-Q3TOURNEY 2(Kraken)
PRO-Q3TOURNEY 4(Kraken)
HUB3TOURNEY1 (Miro)
Tie-breaker (if needed, player with less frags is entitled to pick)

If anyone is interested in watching or wants to see demos or whatever feel free to recheck this thread again. Detailed time will be announced tomorrow.

Best Regards,
Last edited by fernandinho1337 on Tue Jan 23, 2024 20:18, edited 1 time in total.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Duel challenge by cbs.Kraken to fight Miroslav

Post by adminless »

looks good, unfortunately due the (unexpected) on-going UnFreeZe league that will probably spawn for a month/month and a half may be, I missed the expected deadline (~April) for another cup edition here (new expected reschedule date will be probably closer to the summer then sorry about that but it's not realistically possible to run various competitions at the same time) thus I believe this can be a great opportunity to spice up things here in the meantime. cool don't worry I'll ref/host it and so on as any other official match here. pass sent already when you know the final time just let me know. have fun :)
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 16:20 looks good, unfortunately due the (unexpected) on-going UnFreeZe league that will probably spawn for a month/month and a half may be, I missed the expected deadline (~April) for another cup edition here (new expected reschedule date will be probably closer to the summer then sorry about that but it's not realistically possible to run various competitions at the same time) thus I belive this can be a great opportunity to spice up things here in the meantime. cool don't worry I'll ref/host it and so on as any other official match here. pass sent already when you know the final time just let me know. have fun :)
Gtv ? Miro voodoo card is under threat lol
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I'll try to attach it tomorrow (same usual address as on the league) though it's not guarantee that it fully works here as (I hope that) it does on the league.
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

so that everyone fits :)
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

hi

we will be playing at 6.00PM (CET).

best regards,
Last edited by fernandinho1337 on Tue Jan 23, 2024 20:18, edited 1 time in total.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

cool see you in-game later then. have fun and fight hard to defend your undisputed/undefeated fpsclasico title as well as your geforce. btw as I saw you picked regular/legacy q3dm13, are you finally going to want to have thrufloors activated too for that map?
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

hello, what's the address of the server?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

the address of the gtv is 85.10.197.109:34760 (will be attached some minutes before the fight). the server itselft will be passworded just as usual.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

adminless wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:55 cool see you in-game later then. have fun and fight hard to defend your undisputed/undefeated fpsclasico title as well as your geforce. btw as I saw you picked regular/legacy q3dm13, are you finally going to want to have thrufloors activated too for that map?
hi

i think that would throw off my opponent a bit and i would go without thruthefloor. it can be played without thrufloors nicely as well (approach to the map then changes a bit of course but its different not worse). i just want to go retro this time. i would have also picked t2 or t4 if he didnt opt for the pro versions ^^

best regards,
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sure np just asking as you were hyping for it some weeks ago and yes agree on that.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

im totally into the thruthefloor thing but havent played it with anyone yet :-) maybe i give it a go soon but i usually let opponent choose maps etc.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I know, I know that's why I was asking but yes probably that would make the other guy like, wtf is this shit?! broken server!!! and then I will go ssj4 on him xD
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

:)
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

I will be at 17:30 to check everything with cfg and arrange it, I checked now and I can not enter the game