Request to Admin

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/glacius Game Servers forum.
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Request to Admin

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

Hello, can you please remove the maps
Q3Tourney1 , Q3DM16 and Q3DM10

and replace them with maps
Q3TOURNEY5 , Q3DM17 and ZTN3DM1?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Request to Admin

Post by adminless »

if people want q3dm10/15 removed so bad I think that I can probably consider removing them from separated servers each (i.e. remove q3dm10 from UnFreeZe2 and q3dm15 from UnFreeZe1 to ensure continuity of service and better map availability) the rest is just not gonna happen. q3tourney1 hardly gets played (only on empty/almost empty servers) and it has always been a ok map as well as q3dm16 that I think that is also working ok overall. as said on the other thread, if we just start removing maps like that then we would just end up playing dm6 24/7 and even so only depending on the mood which obviously is not a option. as for t5/dm17/ztn they are unplayable trash for this mode so not gonna add them (the first is basically a benchmark/demo map of the time not even a real map, the second is a hardcore ffa rail only map and the last one a hardcore duel map. none of them have anything to do with this mode). you can however play t5/dm17 on a daily basis at the ffa server where they work much better and a few months back we organized another duel tournament that this time you skipped where you could have definitively played ztn so check the duel servers for it.
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Re: Request to Admin

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

it's about unfreeze 2 to remove the above-mentioned maps and replace them